PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cheaper Punts in FS shops?

Sibon
30-08-2023, 12:37 PM
In the escalating costs in punting punters are looking for cheaper options.

30 minutes FS could be had for $100 in FS shops. Is it a good option?

Normally it's $100 tips for the WLs for FS. And $150 for the younger petite cute ones. Now even MILFs with no waist are asking for $150 tips.

Backdraft69
30-08-2023, 01:06 PM
In the escalating costs in punting punters are looking for cheaper options.

Normally it's $100 tips for the WLs for FS. And $150 for the younger petite cute ones. Now even MILFs with no waist are asking for $150 tips.Yesterday I thought it would be cheaper to go to a brothel than the usual massage shops.
I was offered drugs, there was a syringe on the shower floor and she tried to scam me for more $$.
This place made the dirtiest massage shop look clean.
I will be sticking to massage shops :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nelly69
30-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Yesterday I thought it would be cheaper to go to a brothel than the usual massage shops.
I was offered drugs, there was a syringe on the shower floor and she tried to scam me for more $$.

WTF? If I see a syringe anywhere, I would walk.

gedinsyd
30-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Yesterday I thought it would be cheaper to go to a brothel than the usual massage shops.

Nasty! I am glad I mostly do RnTs...all the places I have been to have been at least reasonably clean. I understand the feeling about wanting to get cheaper fs though, but it seems we get what we pay for in many cases.

11Bravo
30-08-2023, 01:47 PM
WTF? If I see a syringe anywhere, I would walk.
Diabetic?:startle:

I hope to branch out of my massage shop routine, but that would be a "feet don't fail me now" moment...

Backdraft69
30-08-2023, 01:54 PM
WTF? If I see a syringe anywhere, I would walk.You are right.
I should have walked, but I was already naked so I decided to fuck her and go.

Ghost2hauntU
30-08-2023, 01:54 PM

No AR? I’m curious where this was given I frequent the cheapest and filthiest cumdumps in Sydney.

Backdraft69
30-08-2023, 02:01 PM
No AR? I’m curious where this was given I frequent the cheapest and filthiest cumdumps in Sydney.I posted yesterday
I guess Sydney brothels aren't my thing.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaus99forum%2Ecom%2Fsh owthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D118777&share_tid=118777&share_fid=2041846&share_type=t&link_source=app

gedinsyd
30-08-2023, 02:01 PM
No AR? I’m curious where this was given I frequent the cheapest and filthiest cumdumps in Sydney.

If I am not mistaken, I saw the AR for Maria @ 12 Cottam Ave Brothel.

bung72
30-08-2023, 02:37 PM
Up here a basic service is 150-170 for 30min. That generally doesn't include pussy play or kissing, or even touching - these are extra, sometimes $50 each. I work on $300/30min for 'full-GFE', which equates to about everything apart from anal really (most tend to allow anal play or a little rimming though).
It seems a waste to go to the effort to punt and then not be allowed to touch her boobs, I always cough for the extras. When meeting a girl its the main thing I'll talk to them about....
I've never seen a syringe here, or been offered anything more than a complimentary drink.

Hidden Python
30-08-2023, 02:56 PM
I haven’t punted since returning from Bangkok in July, I have been saving my cash for the next trip in October, I have gone cold turkey not even having a wank,
I don’t know how long I can last but I have saved up a ton of cash by doing so,
Maybe you should think about saving up a load and cash and go treat yourself to a decent punt,

dotcumdotinyou
30-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Not all of the cheap shops are filthy, you just happened to pick a bad place.

Most of the Rydalmere shops (Yokos, lipstick etc) are pretty clean and fairly cheap (between $70-150 for the half), the cheaper shops in Marrickville are OK too (although Billys is a bit off at times).

Most of the cheap shops are between 100-150 for the half, nowdays the massage shops are around $50 for the half plus $150 for full extras on a rickety table usually without showers or daty or dfk.

You get more value going to a cleanish FS shop.

Hidden Python
30-08-2023, 03:20 PM
That’s true, you get better value for money from a FS shop, but don’t get caught out with all these different types of diamond/gold class, the girl is not going to do all those so called extras if she doesn’t like you,
Plus there are plenty of FS shops out west that only charge $160 for the hour and the shop and girls are pretty decent,
Just expect it to be in an industrial area and not some town house in the inner city area

Ghost2hauntU
30-08-2023, 03:25 PM
I haven’t punted since returning from Bangkok in July, I have been saving my cash for the next trip in October, I have gone cold turkey not even having a wank,
Maybe you should think about saving up a load and cash and go treat yourself to a decent punt,

Now this is exactly my thoughts. But my preference is Saigon and Phnom Penh. Airfares are a dime a dozen to SE Asia. And everything else too. Keep your receipts too, cos some may be tax deductible depending on your profession/business. (Check with a good accountant. )

dotcumdotinyou
30-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Agree with you HP, when thinking FS most think of the expensive inner city shops. There's more fun to be had in the burbs with a cute milf that doesn't have princess syndrome or tiers of service.

l337dude
30-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Dude, plenty of budget FS shops in Sydney where FS can be had for $100/30m or less, mostly MILF, if you are after PYT then prepare to pay more.

Sibon
30-08-2023, 09:08 PM

Today I went to a FS place in Willoughby. It's clean and well-furnished with large double-bed and on-suite shower. Much better than many massage parlours with paper thin walls and no washing facilities. And try to make love to a WL on a narrow massage table with her head hanging out and see.

The WL is an exotic girl with darker complexion, large smokey eyes and big sensual mouth. She let me kissed her and stuck out her tongue. We did pussy slide and I asked whether I could remove the rubber half way she was cool with it. I wanted to feel her totally.

She was fine with FIV and I bet DATY would be okay too although I didn't go for DATY.

I put one pillow then the another one below her to lift her up for a deep penetration. Hers was the tiniest pussy I've even see. It was like doing it with a teen girl. She was totally responsive to whatever requests I made. I requested her to mouth wash twice because of the long kisses.

The 60 minutes of slow sensual sex with plenty of foreplay today cost me only $150. Papa San was friendly and had a sense of humour.

I jokingly told the WL that this was my last punt and that I would be joining a temple to become a monk. She had a laugh over it and reminded me she would be there Mon, Tue and Wed waiting for me monkhood or not.

I caught the sight of two other fuckable WLs on my way out. :)

bung72
30-08-2023, 09:15 PM
I requested her to mouth wash twice because of the long kisses.

Jeez.... was her breath disgusting, or are you just germ-phobic?

frisson
30-08-2023, 10:04 PM

Good option
Recession proof price
Similar to preCovid

Only problems are less attractive venues and different MILFs with variable levels of service

Sibon
30-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Jeez.... was her breath disgusting, or are you just germ-phobic?

She hadn't bad breath. I've found out a rinse or mouth wash mid way is refreshing for both of us for an extended kissing. I rinsed my mouth too while she mouth washed.

Ghost2hauntU
31-08-2023, 01:27 AM
Today I went to a FS place in Willoughby. It's clean and well-furnished with large double-bed and on-suite shower. Much better than many massage parlours with paper thin walls and no washing facilities. And try to make love to a WL on a narrow massage table with her head hanging out and see.

The WL is an exotic girl with darker complexion, large smokey eyes and big sensual mouth. She let me kissed her and stuck out her tongue. We did pussy slide and I asked whether I could remove the rubber half way she was cool with it. I wanted to feel her totally.

She was fine with FIV and I bet DATY would be okay too although I didn't go for DATY.

I put one pillow then the another one below her to lift her up for a deep penetration. Hers was the tiniest pussy I've even see. It was like doing it with a teen girl. She was totally responsive to whatever requests I made. I requested her to mouth wash twice because of the long kisses.

The 60 minutes of slow sensual sex with plenty of foreplay today cost me only $150. Papa San was friendly and had a sense of humour.

I jokingly told the WL that this was my last punt and that I would be joining a temple to become a monk. She had a laugh over it and reminded me she would be there Mon, Tue and Wed waiting for me monkhood or not.

I caught the sight of two other fuckable WLs on my way out. :)

You’re taking about 533?

Sibon
31-08-2023, 02:02 AM
You’re taking about 533?

No. :)

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

BLU3SHREW
31-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Maybe you should think about saving up a load and cash and go treat yourself to a decent punt,Me thinks you're saving more wads than just cash [emoji848]. Pity the lovely that gets your first shot at goal come Oct

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

ParramattaRiver
01-09-2023, 11:44 PM
The best sub$ 100 joint you’ll find in Sydney is 116 Artarmon. The girls are all MILFs and offer great service. Hands down my favourite.

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 01:22 PM
No. :)

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

May I kindly know the shop name? Is it Chatswood350?

Looking for good punts in these inflations is so tough!!

Thanks, in advance.

NightShift
04-09-2023, 01:34 PM

That’s a Crazy story.

I’ve once had a girl at the end of the session when I’m getting dressed ask for more money. She Even did the fake crying and said she needs more money for food. I said nope, she stopped fake crying very quickly… and just said fine, bye.

I wonder how many guys did fall for that?
Tipping I can kinda understand I guess, but just asking for simps for give her more money..when her service was so-so… average at best service.

Ghost2hauntU
04-09-2023, 05:52 PM
That’s a Crazy story.

I’ve once had a girl at the end of the session when I’m getting dressed ask for more money. She Even did the fake crying and said she needs more money for food. I said nope, she stopped fake crying very quickly… and just said fine, bye.

Tipping I can kinda understand I guess, but just asking for simps for give her more money..when her service was so-so… average at best service.

Dude that’s just sad. Never had this b4 but had a WL beg me to select her last year.

if it went down like that I would ask her for extras. Definitely don’t part with your coin like that.

iamjohnnygalt
06-09-2023, 12:59 PM
That’s a Crazy story.

That's such a bummer!!!