PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Lisa- Ginza Empire

Sswilighy
30-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Had a very lovely time with J Lisa at Ginza Empire. Very pretty and fantastic that she speaks fantastic english with an American accent. So I do believe she is absolutely mix blood Japan and American. Which is fantastic if you never tried a mix blood/euroasian before this is the time to hit that fantasy! indeed she is young so comes with a lot of youthfulness, she says she is 19 and I believe it for sure. She makes a fantastic conversation as well and the sex is very GFE type when she looks you in the eyes with her lovely cute face.

For those on the fense, absolutely worth a try, you won't regret it.

Thank you to Ginza management for bringing such great talent to our shores.

make sure you book ahead and please be gentle !

Deffsp
30-08-2023, 05:57 PM
She makes a fantastic conversation as well and the sex is very GFE type when she looks you in the eyes with her lovely cute face.

Definitely agree with this, she is very GFE indeed 😁

robinho
30-08-2023, 06:09 PM
Had a very lovely time with J Lisa at Ginza Empire. Very pretty and fantastic that she speaks fantastic english with an American accent. So I do believe she is absolutely mix blood Japan and American. Which is fantastic if you never tried a mix blood/euroasian before this is the time to hit that fantasy! indeed she is young so comes with a lot of youthfulness, she says she is 19 and I believe it for sure. She makes a fantastic conversation as well and the sex is very GFE type when she looks you in the eyes with her lovely cute face.

For those on the fense, absolutely worth a try, you won't regret it.

Thank you to Ginza management for bringing such great talent to our shores.

make sure you book ahead and please be gentle !

Wow $330/45, $380/hr she must be a supermodel?