PDA

View Full Version : Apple Massage NATALIE REVISITED - Merrylands Apple Massage

Timeis629
30-08-2023, 08:40 PM
It was only by luck through another post that I found Natalie at Apple Massage (ex St Marys). I made a booking turned up and Natalie remembered me and gave me a passionate embrace. We moved to the massage room which by my standards was massive. We continued to embrace and pet each other for 5 or so minutes as old friends do.?Natalie volunteered she had been overseas for a period in Ho Chi Minh City. Later on recounted her acrimonious separation from St Mary’s.
To the SESSION. It was powerful and delivered with GFE passion - BBBJ, DATY, MISH MASH MESH AND MOSH, doggy, cowgirl, generous FS, DFK and more. Natalie delivers a beautiful BBBJ. I turned not sure how I would perform or perform at all knowing that on Monday I had already delivered a load. I had turned up to see Natalie as I felt a strong sexual urge just to see her again. I booked an hour and was delivered once again only this time by a CIM. She declared I was “sweet “. As we cleaned up Natalie continued talking and told me she was born in Iceland and was 25% French through her mum.? Although some of the communication was patchy I felt a sense of regret that I had not allocated more time to Natalie.
On the way out I met FREYA - and I was taken by her come to bed and fuck me presence. I hope she can deliver a Dragon Tendon massage that I have been considering for over 3/4 months. For me a 10/10 on all measures - all yours guys.

Markus24777
30-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Wait is this the same Natalie of Saigon St Mary's? Never used to do FS before so I'm surprised but she did a great CIM BBBJ and I know that Angela massage place so will have to visit!

31-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Freya and Natalie under one roof… that’s a crazy double waiting to happen

Timeis629
31-08-2023, 06:26 AM
Wait is this the same Natalie of Saigon St Mary's? Never used to do FS before so I'm surprised but she did a great CIM BBBJ and I know that Angela massage place so will have to visit!

Yes you are correct but at Apple Massage up the stairs and let heaven begin. Natalie was just so nice to see again and classy as always. Freya at first sight is an absolute heart ❤️ breaker.?

Idkfa
31-08-2023, 01:48 PM
It was only by luck through another post that I found Natalie at Apple Massage (ex St Marys). I made a booking turned up and Natalie remembered me and gave me a passionate embrace. We moved to the massage room which by my standards was massive. We continued to embrace and pet each other for 5 or so minutes as old friends do.?Natalie volunteered she had been overseas for a period in Ho Chi Minh City. Later on recounted her acrimonious separation from St Mary’s.
To the SESSION. It was powerful and delivered with GFE passion - BBBJ, DATY, MISH MASH MESH AND MOSH, doggy, cowgirl, generous FS, DFK and more. Natalie delivers a beautiful BBBJ. I turned not sure how I would perform or perform at all knowing that on Monday I had already delivered a load. I had turned up to see Natalie as I felt a strong sexual urge just to see her again. I booked an hour and was delivered once again only this time by a CIM. She declared I was “sweet “. As we cleaned up Natalie continued talking and told me she was born in Iceland and was 25% French through her mum.? Although some of the communication was patchy I felt a sense of regret that I had not allocated more time to Natalie.
On the way out I met FREYA - and I was taken by her come to bed and fuck me presence. I hope she can deliver a Dragon Tendon massage that I have been considering for over 3/4 months. For me a 10/10 on all measures - all yours guys.

How many pineapples?

Sargon1111
31-08-2023, 07:29 PM
What is the shops WeChat ID?

Backdraft69
31-08-2023, 07:39 PM
What is the shops WeChat ID?Try adding the phone number to wechat.
I just did it.
Just waiting for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Markus24777
01-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Booked to see her later today! Her DFK, BBBJ and CIM were amazing.

How much was the damage?

Markus24777
01-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Holy cow I miss this woman!

Wont go into too many details as there are other reviews but in summary if you haven't met Natalia before she does everything super passionately:

When she massages you she hits every nook and cranny and good technique and good pressure
When she kisses you she sucks your face off
When she sucks you off she takes me all the way down quite easily and the cum lasted forever and she stayed down the whole time

I was a bit selfish today only went for my enjoyment not hers but had a fabulous time. No FS offered and I didn't ask

She mentioned that she is no longer at Saigon after some shenanigans there and other girls have left as well and she recently came back from a holiday working 7 days a week. Work hard play hard I guess

richamalhotra12
03-09-2023, 05:34 PM
went there yesterday.
Her service is as described and good massage as well.

For me highlight was the greetings from mamasan. Nice tight hug and a kiss on my chicks.
Forgot her name though.

I would love to have a session with her if she works.

Nice and clean place as well. Will definitely return again.

Themassageking
04-09-2023, 12:54 AM
I saw a girl at St marys once , I think it was Natalie. Has she had her tits done? With scars that go from her nipples and downwards. She has also plump lips and a bit of work done.

jaquedm1307
04-09-2023, 08:32 PM
I saw a girl at St marys once , I think it was Natalie. Has she had her tits done? With scars that go from her nipples and downwards. She has also plump lips and a bit of work done.

Yep sounds like the glorious Natalie one of the most giving kind passionate girls u can meet

trampslikeus55
04-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Yep sounds like the glorious Natalie one of the most giving kind passionate girls u can meet
You will also find that during her recent holiday she had some dental work, very good, and a bit of boosting in the rear bumpers. Again very good. And I agree. Natalie is a lovely lady with a wicked streak when she is happy 👍

jaquedm1307
04-09-2023, 09:05 PM
You will also find that during her recent holiday she had some dental work, very good, and a bit of boosting in the rear bumpers. Again very good. And I agree. Natalie is a lovely lady with a wicked streak when she is happy 👍

Sure it won't be too long before I get to see Natalie again - thanks for the update looking forward seeing her new assets

chinchin01
05-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Is there a rear entrance or is it only from the Merrylands Road front door?

Timeis629
05-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Is there a rear entrance or is it only from the Merrylands Road front door?

Doorway off the street heaven is up the stairs - treats await.

zorsty
06-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Any showers in this place?

Link156
09-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Hi, what was the damage?

Also, do all girls provide the same level of service?

jaquedm1307
11-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Can u have a better promotional photo than Natalie standing next to a sign saying 'strictly no sexual services provided' - priceless

jaquedm1307
12-09-2023, 02:48 PM
Freya and Natalie under one roof… that’s a crazy double waiting to happen

Could a mere mortal survive :-)

Jazybro1982
15-09-2023, 08:10 PM
Based on the reviews, decided to drop by and visit Natalie today.

Booking was easy, but parking around the venue can be difficult as it's a high traffic zone.

I believe it was Cici that led me to the room, and I can hear someone next door getting banged pretty good. Was nice to listen in on the action and it was a turn on.

Soon after, Natalie walks in and gives me a quick caress and catbath before asking me to flip over. From that point on, I was her subject. She gave me a lovely nipple suck , and then proceeded south for a lovely ball sucking and tongue lashing session. She got close to my ass, so I lifted my legs ever so slightly which she took as a signal for a nice rimming. She gave me a quick wipe, and then started a lovely rimming. Started gentle at first, but soon enough she was sucking my ass, making lovely popping noises and basically felt like she was burying her face between my ass cheeks whilst her tongue wiggled and did some excavating.
After some time of this awesome experience, she proceeded with a lovely bbbj. Wet, no teeth, and she went slowly up and down sucking hard but soft if you know what I mean. She's very good, and at this point I coulda cum then and there but held on for dear life as she bobbed her head faster. I couldn't help resist but held her head gently and thrust my cock gently at first but soon enough was face fucking her hard before exploding inside her mouth. She laughs and smiles and commented on how much I came. She swallowed as I didn't see her spit out and could hear my cum make it difficult for her to talk properly lol

Anyhow she cleans me up, and I leave very satisfied.

chinchin01
17-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Very interesting! Will definitely have to pop in for a visit. Is there rear alley access?

Devil73
18-09-2023, 10:49 AM
I would like to see her right away after these AR. Can you tell me how does she look? And age range? Im guessing she is a MILF

175AppleMassage
06-10-2023, 12:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/rHP0Nz2/APPLE-AUS99-HEADER.png (https://ibb.co/JHLtgGj)

YOUR FANTASY WILL COME TO LIFE OUR MERRYLANDS GIRLS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

✅ OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY ✅

NATALIE

Apple Massage
Address: 175A Merrylands Rd, Merrylands NSW 2160
Phone:+61 450 773 175

https://imgvb.com/images/2023/09/21/c0a3c8f978bf272eec59d947def7051b.png (https://imgvb.com/image/0qjW7)
https://imgvb.com/images/2023/09/21/419595c1b89a04dbaaa1c2d8edb83961.png (https://imgvb.com/image/0FOhA)
https://imgvb.com/images/2023/09/21/93edc6259b2486c3e53076402bc6db4d.png (https://imgvb.com/image/0FWRm)

Apple Massage
Address: 175A Merrylands Rd, Merrylands NSW 2160
Phone:+61 450 773 175