PDA

View Full Version : General talk How important is Rimming service for you?

NightShift
31-08-2023, 03:33 PM
I really like rimming service. I totally get why some girls don’t provide that service…

If a girl list’s Rimming in her profile.. I will 100% book that girl at least once (bare minimum.)

I will return around a dozen times if the girl provides great rimming service. And if she provides the “RIM + HJ combo” (my favourite), she’s on “regular girl” status with me..

Does Anyone else seek out these hot girls that provide rimming service? Is it important to you too?

wilisno
31-08-2023, 04:02 PM
How important ?

On the scale of 1-10, it’s 0 for me. There’s no G-Spot for me back there.

bluecraz
31-08-2023, 04:12 PM
tried once, just okay for me. feel bad for the girl tbh

ditchtheboss
31-08-2023, 04:12 PM
I really like rimming service. I totally get why some girls don’t provide that service…

If a girl list Rimming in her profile.. I will 100% book that girl at least once (bare minimum.)

I will return around dozen times if the girl provides great rimming service. And if she provides the “RIM + HJ combo” (my favourite), she’s on “regular girl” status with me..

Does Anyone else seek out these hot girls that provide rimming service? Is it important to you too?

I really like it RIM + HJ. Jessie at Ginza for and many girls at 42G are fantastic. I’d say if you want this service go to 42G or N5M in my experience

JSteel96
31-08-2023, 04:18 PM
How important ?

Have you ever really found a WLs G-Spot? If no how do you know its not back there lol

wilisno
31-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Have you ever really found a WLs G-Spot? If no how do you know its not back there lol

That I don’t know, I’m not a WL, are you ?

hornedbeast
31-08-2023, 05:47 PM
Rimming is a must.

richamalhotra12
31-08-2023, 06:26 PM
10 for me, it's a must

GoldfishMan
31-08-2023, 06:39 PM
How important ?

It's actually -10 for me. Instant boner killer, let alone getting one from it.

Tried to get into it a few times when I was still an "impressionable youth", what with all the hype from other punters. I'd flip over with a rock hard dick, only to reappear with mister floppy. Even the great Moon of 5-star, rimmer par excellence, made a comment that maybe it wasn't my thing, lol!

Footballpunter
31-08-2023, 06:46 PM
It's really not my thing. Funny one time a WL wanted to do it on me and I said no. She then went on to ask me why am I so normal and not a weirdo like the other guys. I laughed so hard.

GoldfishMan
31-08-2023, 06:52 PM
It's really not my thing. Funny one time a WL wanted to do it on me and I said no. She then went on to ask me why am I so normal and not a weirdo like the other guys. I laughed so hard.

Haha, I think you said that before in another post.

I always make it a point to tell the WGs not to go there at opportune moments like when she's washing my butt during shower time. I straight up tell her, you can wash but I don't like to play there.

TheOtherI
31-08-2023, 07:02 PM

I always make it a point to tell the WGs not to go there at opportune moments like when she's washing my butt during shower time. I straight up tell her, you can wash but I don't like to play there.

This is 100% why I visit brothels, so I know my arse crack gets thoroughly cleaned at least once a week.

Ghost2hauntU
31-08-2023, 07:16 PM
No, hate it and won’t see any WL who advertises it.

asiafever
31-08-2023, 07:24 PM
Not interested, have had a few try it and just dis nothing for me at all.
Have also had girls try prostate stimulation once or twice with zero success, one time fucking hurt and that was me done for that as well.

Footballpunter
31-08-2023, 07:29 PM

because it's so damn funny lol

Abracadabra
31-08-2023, 07:32 PM
It's actually -10 for me. Instant boner killer, let alone getting one from it.

Tried to get into it a few times when I was still an "impressionable youth", what with all the hype from other punters. I'd flip over with a rock hard dick, only to reappear with mister floppy. Even the great Moon of 5-star, rimmer par excellence, made a comment that maybe it wasn't my thing, lol!

This about sums it up for me too.
Even the famed Jessie couldn't extract interest or a reaction from me, nor Nayeon with her trombone technique.

gedinsyd
31-08-2023, 07:42 PM
I only go to RnTs and it is not something that is really offered anyway, so I have no expectations for it, but I don't think I would complain if a girl tried it on me

bung72
31-08-2023, 07:56 PM
tried once, just okay for me. feel bad for the girl tbh

Yep - poor things.....
TBH, I love it - I had a fling years ago with someone who loved rimming and being rimmed.
If one offered it I guess I'd take her up on the offer.... I don't think I'd ask though.
Saying that - only one girl out of the last dozen that I've seen has objected to a little rimming from me.... :)

ceiio
31-08-2023, 08:21 PM
I actively avoid rimming girls, that line is hard to cross when you're a dfk person

bung72
31-08-2023, 09:14 PM
I actively avoid rimming girls, that line is hard to cross when you're a dfk person

I was thinking the same..... it feels weird to think she might have rimmed some 120kg dude 10 minutes before she sticks her tongue in your mouth. Book these girls at the start of the shift!

Sibon
31-08-2023, 09:17 PM
How important is Rimming service for you?

Rimming is important to me as eating with your hands and without knife and fork.

gedinsyd
31-08-2023, 09:41 PM
I was thinking the same..... it feels weird to think she might have rimmed some 120kg dude 10 minutes before she sticks her tongue in your mouth. Book these girls at the start of the shift!

Sensible move methinks!

fnmfnmfnm
31-08-2023, 09:46 PM

But she sucked his cock and that’s OK

ditchtheboss
31-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Holy crap, I was once leaving after a fantastic session with an old regular of mine when I heard the announcement, customer for xxxx room whatever. I made the mistake of looking back and I saw a huge guy going to see her and perhaps not as well kept one would think, I actually felt sick in the stomach. I later on texted her and all she said was something along the line of it’s all in a days wage.

Dang

anth2426
31-08-2023, 10:46 PM

This is the reason I won’t even think of seeing a girl that offers rimming. A big turn off for me.

Axeman123
01-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Holy crap, I was once leaving after a fantastic session with an old regular of mine when I heard the announcement, customer for xxxx room whatever. I made the mistake of looking back and I saw a huge guy going to see her and perhaps not as well kept one would think, I actually felt sick in the stomach. I later on texted her and all she said was something along the line of it’s all in a days wage.

Dang That's when everything is put into perspective. Best I guess not to dwel on it.

ditchtheboss
01-09-2023, 10:27 AM
That's when everything is put into perspective. Best I guess not to dwel on it.

That was a long time ago and I am not going to shops as often as I used to but it did leave a mark on me. The girl was barely 50 kgs and the guy weight at least double her if not much more.. I also doby have regulars in shops anymore given my adventures with SBs. I must say that sometimes I miss the shops but at least I don’t see these things any more. I did go to n5m last week to get a good rimm job, it is rare for SBs to do that