PDA

View Full Version : Pinky Asian Star

unknownenemy
16-06-2012, 02:14 AM
Went to Asian Star yesterday afternoon there was a heap of girls to choose from but the intros were lightening fast so I cant say much about most of them other than they were pretty much all good looking. I went with Pinky because she actually spent more than 2 seconds introducing herself. Turned out to be a good decision. Shes a tiny Chinese girl (maybe 160 cm) size 5/6, small Cs, a cute face and long hair.
She started of with a tit rub around my chest and facen with a bit of a cat bath. Then she went to town licking my balls and general groin area and she knew what she was doing too; it felt great. Then a CBJ for a good while again; knew what to do and made plenty of sexy eye contact. Then she climbed on and went for a good cowgirl ride and started kissing me. Then I flipped her over to finish off in mish and she took it like a champ let me do it how I like to. I didnt feel like she wasn't trying too hard to smash me and make me go quickly and fuck off out of there which is always nice. Then she used what was left of my time on a pretty decent massage.

For looks and service I'd give her 8/10

herecticx
20-06-2012, 12:05 AM
how come i never get kissing :(

Cosmetot
20-06-2012, 05:43 AM
mb cos they dont like you?

herecticx
20-06-2012, 10:36 AM
wouldnt kiss a whore neway :rolleyes:

Cosmetot
20-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Why don't you treat these women with some respect. Many actually do this job for family. Instead of calling someone a whore, next time look at yourself, you (and I) aint any better being a punter. Just because they are working girls doesn't mean you can talk trash like this about them.

herecticx
20-06-2012, 05:22 PM
ah u see cosmetot you are wrong

there is a big difference between you and I

i fuck for sport i fuck hard, i test my hip/core strength, hamstring/glute explosiveness, i look at my leg striations when i am pumped from pounding. i watch the veins bulge from my forearms, striations in my tricep from gripping so hard. i love to fuck and i fuck hard

u my friend you're what i call a beta male. you go there cos you have a hard time talking to women.
insecure. you're a loser bottom feeder scum
truth is these girls would not even look twice at you on the street
you fork out money and be nice to these girls i bet you're the type who trys to get soemthing more.
these girls probably laugh at how much of a loser you are

dont you even dare think me and you are under the same category.

you disgust me

Cosmetot
20-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Why do you need to justify how tough you are? Is my statement of respecting woman that much of a threat to you?

Making assumptions about other people is just rather childish behavior. It's the Internet, you can be a football star or a fat person in front of the computer 24/7, it doesn't matter.

Do you hear anyone else in this forum use the word "whore"? It's disrespectful and shouldn't be tolerated. Read the after reports of all the punters, each of them treat them with respect. Like I said many do this for family. This has nothing to do with whose a loser or not.

herecticx
20-06-2012, 07:28 PM
dont talk to me you parasite

nitros
20-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Now now boyzzz .. lol this is heatin up .. hahha .. lovin it .. but sorry herecticx .. i do have a question ... is it more repectful calling them a prostitue than a whore ??? cosm dont take it personally dude .. i agree wid u by not being disrespectful but dude .. cmon ./

cisco
20-06-2012, 07:51 PM
plz show respect to others ..they are same like us
How can people respect you if you don`t respect yourself ?
Why want to be so arogan ? For example if you are a working lady, do you want someone call you a whore ?
No , you don`t want right ? Think twice bro,...

herecticx
20-06-2012, 08:02 PM
lets clear this up.

Whore
noun: 1.a prostitute
verb: 1. Work as a prostitute

im not seeing the issue here?

belial
21-06-2012, 04:48 PM
i look at my leg striations when i am pumped from pounding. i watch the veins bulge from my forearms, striations in my tricep from gripping so hard.

I usually look at their tits. Or my cock going in and out of their pussy.

FangBanger
21-06-2012, 10:04 PM
I usually look at their tits. Or my cock going in and out of their pussy.

or there ass or their cute little face when they are sucking your cock...

pretty sure this guy is just trolling but if he's not then at least it's good for a larf

belial
22-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I should totally change my name to AlphaBAMF

numberonebigsize
22-06-2012, 11:18 AM
This agro is quite silly. The way i approach it is WE ARE BOTH IN THIS TOGETHER admittedly for totally different reasons. When standing sucking her tits while she pulls my cock what makes her a worse person than me?----- NOTHING!!!!!! we are both involved in the same situation together. Show these girls the same respect as you want in return!!! BTW how some big muscled up cunt can get gratification out of dominating and humilating a 45kg little girl is totally beyond me.

Mozilla
22-06-2012, 12:05 PM

i fuck for sport i fuck hard, i test my hip/core strength, hamstring/glute explosiveness, i look at my leg striations when i am pumped from pounding. i watch the veins bulge from my forearms, striations in my tricep from gripping so hard. i love to fuck and i fuck hard

u my friend you're what i call a beta male. you go there cos you have a hard time talking to women.
you fork out money and be nice to these girls i bet you're the type who trys to get soemthing more.

you disgust me

you had me at 'i test my hip/core strength, hamstring/glute explosiveness, i look at my leg striations when i am pumped from pounding. i watch the veins bulge from my forearms, striations in my tricep from gripping so hard.' if wasnt clear about this site.. i would have thought this is an weight pumping description... dude can i assume (making an ASS out of U and ME) you do weights?

like this: 691

belial
22-06-2012, 12:11 PM
herecticx is a card carrying member of fuck club

http://youtu.be/WjAmvTwfWdk

SillyK2
22-06-2012, 12:16 PM

you disgust me

After reading what you have described in the intercourse above, it sounds more like you were fucking yourself!!! The WL was just a prop

Stephen02
22-06-2012, 09:19 PM

you disgust me

I'm Superman.

belial
23-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I think what herecticx really means is he wants us to all meet up and go on a punting expedition and he's going to shout the drinks.

herecticx
24-06-2012, 01:49 AM
wouldnt mind meeting up for a gangfuck

i go last though teehee :rolleyes:

andrewfenton
25-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Thread of the year.

beast1u
26-06-2012, 07:21 PM
haha you guys crack me up

bigbob
03-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Just treat the girls with respect the same as i bo i always get good service and leave happy
dont care what u think

dulph
06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
A couple of times, afterwards, the WL has kissed me and acted so grateful like I had done her some great service, it was very confusing. No I understand. She's just pleased I wasn't someone like herectix.

Herectix, I don't think WL's would be so disrespectful as to laugh at or judge their punters, but I am certain that if I'm wrong, the target of such jest would be you. Thanks for volunteering such a candid insight, that certainly was the most interesting reply I've ever read.

belial
06-07-2012, 10:55 PM
A couple of times, afterwards, the WL has kissed me and acted so grateful like I had done her some great service, it was very confusing. No I understand. She's just pleased I wasn't someone like herectix.

The last WL I was with, I made her cum. I could tell I did, I could feel the contractions of her vagina, and we talked a lot after for the remainder of our time, and I gave her a light back massage and she gave me DFK, which is not standard here. I always try to treat my WL well, I think i would honestly feel bad if I did anything to hurt these ladies.

levi1980
08-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Back to the original thread, Pinky is awesome, absolute gem of a girl!! I would rate an 8/10 as well and recommend her too.

barcasb
08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Back to the original thread, Pinky is awesome, absolute gem of a girl!! I would rate an 8/10 as well and recommend her too.

R u ok right now? Did she got a aids?

dr wankenstein
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Herecticx is a psychotherapist but without the "the" in the word

How much?
13-07-2012, 03:11 PM
In my opinion which anybody here should take with a grain of salt, and with that being said, ain't worth a 1/2 of cent, but I'm still gonna give it out. If you give out any respect, it should be to yourself first, second if you have a mother or daughters, give it to them, as far as imposing someone else to respect woman & girls we just met you and 10 seconds later you're dick is in their mouth, that is totally you're preference to respect them. I need the toilet paper to wipe my ass, I don't respect the toilet paper after I wipe my ass, but it is a means to a end. That's my thinking about the situation. Lol lol

By the way where is this pinky located????..

icanfly
17-07-2012, 05:08 PM

you disgust me

My guess is you're trolling but on the off chance you're not seriously dude you've been listening to too much D'Angelo. And fucking for sport? Last time I checked we do it for pleasure because we have to. It's inbuilt into our instincts. It's what makes us human. Pumping ourselves with roids and throwing up iron all day does not. It doesn't make you any more male than Mr Beta. I should know I've been in your position before. There is such a thing as too much testosterone. Be careful :)

jmichael
18-07-2012, 11:02 AM
or there ass or their cute little face when they are sucking your cock...

pretty sure this guy is just trolling but if he's not then at least it's good for a larf

hahahaha...
never thought will find a laugh here... you guys are so funny... like this! :smile: