PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cleanest FS shops

iamjohnnygalt
03-09-2023, 08:58 AM
I saw a thread filthiest cum dumps which was very helpful to list shops to avoid.
Now to get the fuller picture, what are the cleanest places that you've gone?
In my very limited experience, Lalabell"s was really good. Experienced punters,over to you.

John_Diaz
03-09-2023, 09:05 AM
I only been to these shops for the last month and facilities are clean.
- Tulip @ epping (new and polish)
- 227NSM
- Le soléil @croydon
- 41 epping

Double_Adapter
03-09-2023, 09:20 AM
I saw a thread filthiest cum dumps which was very helpful to list shops to avoid.
In my very limited experience, Lalabell"s was really good. Experienced punters,over to you.

One of the rooms at Lalabels has a 'hidden python' and the trash can has the shedded skin of an 'old snake'

GoldfishMan
03-09-2023, 09:32 AM
One of the rooms at Lalabels has a 'hidden python' and the trash can has the shedded skin of an 'old snake'

Hahahha good one!

ergoproxy
03-09-2023, 09:57 AM
N5M (minus that 1 room closest to the entrance. That chair ugh.. lol), Upmarket bathhouse and chatswood60 are on the top of my list that are very clean.

Hidden Python
03-09-2023, 07:15 PM

Nice one even i had a good laugh at it, but its true, they do have a very clean establishment and i actually broke my promise of not punting before Octobers trip to Thailand and spent one hour full service with the lovely and beautiful Arya today,
I even spoke to Jenny and Arya about doing an after report and they where very happy for me to write one up for them,

Roj
03-09-2023, 08:31 PM
Miss Heavens. The rooms could pass for a 4 star hotel

Ghost2hauntU
03-09-2023, 09:58 PM

List to avoid? Haven’t you heard the saying that the dirtiest restaurant and meanest chefs make the tastiest food?

Hidden Python
03-09-2023, 10:39 PM
List to avoid? Haven’t you heard the saying that the dirtiest restaurant and meanest chefs make the tastiest food?

True, but when it comes to punting you don’t want your dick to glow in the dark with a multitude of STIs

abovetherim
03-09-2023, 10:54 PM
- 227NSM
- Le soléil @croydon
- 41 epping

227NS is ok but no way it’s the cleanest. I normally don’t use the bathroom at the MPs but had to one time there and it looked very mouldy. Le Soleil is ok too but not super clean imo. In any case those aren’t really FS. I reckon places like Ginza and 42Gladesville are pretty clean based on my experience.

Nojoke
04-09-2023, 01:55 AM
I'd have to say Paris Night. 645 Blakehurst is super clean.

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 07:54 AM
- 227NSM
- Le soléil @croydon
- 41 epping
Good to know mate. Believe you're more into ML setting.

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 07:55 AM
I'd have to say Paris Night. 645 Blakehurst is super clean.

Great, will check on that.

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 08:01 AM
227NS is ok but no way it’s the cleanest. I normally don’t use the bathroom at the MPs but had to one time there and it looked very mouldy. Le Soleil is ok too but not super clean imo. In any case those aren’t really FS. I reckon places like Ginza and 42Gladesville are pretty clean based on my experience.

Ginza and 42G are in my list to check out. Soon...

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 08:04 AM
Prices seems to be on that level too... 😄
But here they're openly saying the age as 40+... I on the other hand prefer them to be less than 30 at least in their website 😉😉

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 08:15 AM
N5M (minus that 1 room closest to the entrance. That chair ugh.. lol), Upmarket bathhouse and chatswood60 are on the top of my list that are very clean.

Great ones. Will check them...and will avoid the 1st room in N5M

GoldfishMan
04-09-2023, 09:17 AM
Second N5M. The white or cream coloured decor really helps. You can see clearly that the place is clean.
I was going to say GE rooms are also very clean, but they have very dark decor. Hard to tell if it's really clean. Also not a fan of the velvet bed coverings.

BigPedro666
04-09-2023, 09:51 AM
42 Gladesville is pretty clean. Roseville clean enough or used to be.

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 10:33 AM
Second N5M. The white or cream coloured decor really helps. You can see clearly that the place is clean.
I was going to say GE rooms are also very clean, but they have very dark decor. Hard to tell if it's really clean. Also not a fan of the velvet bed coverings.

N5M seems to be topping the list to try next then!

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 10:48 AM
42 Gladesville is pretty clean. Roseville clean enough or used to be.

First time hearing about Roseville. Price also good. Thank you!

ditchtheboss
04-09-2023, 10:58 AM
First time hearing about Roseville. Price also good. Thank you!

I used to go to Roseville frequently. Had the best threesomes there. It has go e downhill over the years but it may be picking up now. I need to pay them a visit

iamjohnnygalt
04-09-2023, 02:04 PM
I used to go to Roseville frequently. Had the best threesomes there. It has go e downhill over the years but it may be picking up now. I need to pay them a visit

Hopefully they've picked up. Couldn't find much ARs. I might write one if I get a chance to visit.

tezzaman18
04-09-2023, 10:06 PM
You can include 187 Hornsby. Easy parking across the road too

The shop reopened with new management early this year. Also had been done up with a facelift and new coat of paint. Been to two rooms . Clean rooms, looks hygienic and linen was clean . The WL actually changed the bed sheet after my session too. LoL

tezzaman18
05-09-2023, 10:07 PM

So did I @ Roseville Rose back in 2018-19. They had some great girls then - FeiFei , Sky, Darin, Bella, Crystal , Emma, Merry ,Kiki etc . When Feifei left so did I - was my favourite. After a 3 year sabbatical I went back early this year. Saw a few - Yuki ,Niko , Eva & Lily . Place is the same . Still looks reasonably maintained but unfortunately do not have the same quality of WLs like they used to. Whisky & Lily had returned earlier . Lily was my first back then . Surprisingly still remembered me . Still attractive but older. Had a good GFE session with her.

ditchtheboss
05-09-2023, 10:15 PM
So did I @ Roseville Rose back in 2018-19. They had some great girls then - FeiFei , Sky, Darin, Bella, Crystal , Emma, Merry ,Kiki etc . When Feifei left so did I - was my favourite. After a 3 year sabbatical I went back early this year. Saw a few - Yuki ,Niko , Eva & Lily . Place is the same . Still looks reasonably maintained but unfortunately do not have the same quality of WLs like they used to. Whisky & Lily had returned earlier . Lily was my first back then . Surprisingly still remembered me . Still attractive but older. Had a good GFE session with her.

You are good with the names. I do remember whisky and Lili bit probably because they are still there. I have seen Lili and have had a few threesomes with whisky and other girls, don’t remember their name.

They used to have this Chinese girl I quite liked. She had big stacked implants. I have seen her a few times by herself and in threesomes. I still remember a threesome where this girl sat on my face and made me go to town on her pussy while another one rimmed and licked me. I finished in the other girls mouth and the other said that I still had to fuck her.

I had some great times there

tezzaman18
05-09-2023, 11:30 PM
You are good with the names. I do remember whisky and Lili bit probably because they are still there. I have seen Lili and have had a few threesomes with whisky and other girls, don’t remember their name.

They used to have this Chinese girl I quite liked. She had big stacked implants. I have seen her a few times by herself and in threesomes. I still remember a threesome where this girl sat on my face and made me go to town on her pussy while another one rimmed and licked me. I finished in the other girls mouth and the other said that I still had to fuck her.

Back then RR could easily line u up with three good looking WLs for a threesome. Only costed $150/hr too. Unlike now u have to pay $250/hr for diamond service. These not too sure you can find shops in the North that have 3 good looking ones in a shift.

tezzaman18
05-09-2023, 11:57 PM

Could it be Sky. But she was Thai. Sky had a magnificent body with solid implants . Very athletic with a great PSE experience. The Chinese chick that I saw that had big stacked implants was Merry. She was very softly spoken and sweet looking. Not much spoken English. Every time she'll end the session with usual words "i love you" . LoL

iamjohnnygalt
06-09-2023, 12:11 PM
You can include 187 Hornsby. Easy parking across the road too

The shop reopened with new management early this year. Also had been done up with a facelift and new coat of paint. Been to two rooms . Clean rooms, looks hygienic and linen was clean . The WL actually changed the bed sheet after my session too. LoL

Added to the list. Thank you!

iamjohnnygalt
06-09-2023, 12:13 PM
Could it be Sky. But she was Thai. Sky had a magnificent body with solid implants . Very athletic with a great PSE experience. The Chinese chick that I saw that had big stacked implants was Merry. She was very softly spoken and sweet looking. Not much spoken English. Every time she'll end the session with usual words "i love you" . LoL

Wow, looks like you had great times with Sky. LOL

Ghost2hauntU
06-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Bring out the UV light and you will see places that appear clean might actually be harbouring bacteria, germs, bodily fluids and mould in areas that the naked eye cannot detect.

Just use your phone bro.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/turn-your-iphone-semen-detecting-black-5801658

tezzaman18
06-09-2023, 04:02 PM
Wow, looks like you had great times with Sky. LOL

Unfortunately , has not returned to RR after Covid. Never experienced a WL with such high energy levels . Physically she looked very fit.

You do like Lalabelle. Any good ones there? Soda works @ 227Nsm , Soleil , 41 Epping .... is she there ?

Ghost2hauntU
06-09-2023, 11:55 PM
You know what’s a really clean shop? 60 Chatswood. Just walking in you can smell the disinfectant and if you didn’t know better you’d think it’s a fucken medical centre. 15 min service for $100 lol. No thanks.

iamjohnnygalt
07-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately , has not returned to RR after Covid. Never experienced a WL with such high energy levels . Physically she looked very fit.

You do like Lalabelle. Any good ones there? Soda works @ 227Nsm , Soleil , 41 Epping .... is she there ?

That's really unfortunate. Great ones are rare, always.
I haven't met Soda, so not sure if she's there. Few Thais available.

Though service wise and room wise Lalabell's good, All the girls I've seen so far are 35+ at least.
There are some Viets over there next to try on my list. Ages given as 21 in their site - So expecting early 30s at least :D

iamjohnnygalt
07-09-2023, 01:51 PM
You know what’s a really clean shop? 60 Chatswood. Just walking in you can smell the disinfectant and if you didn’t know better you’d think it’s a fucken medical centre. 15 min service for $100 lol. No thanks.

:D :D
15 for 100 seems to be steep.
Haven't seen the reviews of that place yet. Will check out.

tezzaman18
07-09-2023, 03:37 PM

Was very regular at this shop from mid 2021. No doubt the rooms that were clean rooms were good too . I think my nose was too shot to pieces to smell the disinfectant . A lot also depends on how fastidious the WL is . The WL i saw regularly was keen on hygiene but after she left so did I. Lol

tezzaman18
07-09-2023, 03:42 PM
:D :D
15 for 100 seems to be steep.
Haven't seen the reviews of that place yet. Will check out.

Yup - pretty steep! A year ago it was $90 for 30mins for premium service. They then bumped up the prices when they started to bring in more Japanese WLs which were priced higher than the Cover girls.

iamjohnnygalt
08-09-2023, 08:27 AM
Yup - pretty steep! A year ago it was $90 for 30mins for premium service. They then bumped up the prices when they started to bring in more Japanese WLs which were priced higher than the Cover girls.

Higher than their cover? Wow...

tezzaman18
08-09-2023, 12:25 PM

Been a regular @ 60 closed to 2 years then. Boss lady Jenny knows me by sight and has a reasonable idea of my tastes , too . Yet she did a con job on me . Booked Coco but was running very late. She talked up this Japanese WL . She was free and then sent me to her room. My mistake . She was small and petite like a high school girl . Should have asked to see the WL in the waiting room. As a result I'm unsure about the pics of the japanese WLs .

Some really good WLs then but no longer there ........... Purple, CoCo (Guangzhou), Dior, Bella, Happy etc,

That was back in Nov 2021 and have not returned after that encounter.

tezzaman18
08-09-2023, 12:28 PM

Been a regular @ 60 closed to 2 years then. Boss lady Jenny knows me by sight and has a reasonable idea of my tastes , too . Yet she did a con job on me . Booked Coco but was running very late. She talked up this Japanese WL . She was free and then sent me to her room. My mistake . She was small and petite like a high school girl . Should have asked to see the WL in the waiting room. As a result I'm unsure about the pics of the japanese WLs .

Some really good WLs then but no longer there ........... Purple, CoCo (Guangzhou), Dior, Bella, Happy etc,

That was back in Nov 2022 and have not returned after that encounter.

Alextheman871
08-09-2023, 10:38 PM

Hi, Is this adult entertainment club located in Antarmon? is the gorgeous BREE still working there?

iamjohnnygalt
07-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Hi, Is this adult entertainment club located in Antarmon? is the gorgeous BREE still working there?

Yes, that's the one I suppose.
Also bumping up the thread to see if any more info :)

Vincent888
07-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Good afternoon gents. I’ve been to N5M numerous times. I think I’ve been in four different rooms so far. Anyway they’ve always been pristine and all the linen set out perfectly.

Having had an ex who was a manager at a long established well known place I tend to look into how things are run.

No complaints with N5M.

dvu420
07-10-2023, 07:46 PM
N5M is pretty clean. I also think Sydney Girl Massage is relatively clean.

Zenxxx
07-10-2023, 08:02 PM
Agree with N5M. Really goes a long way in making the session that much more enjoyable.

Ghost2hauntU
07-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Chatswood 60 lol. It’s like a sanitarium.

PKING2
07-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Yeah n5m is my go to place for quality fs
Been to all rooms beside the 2 room on the right from the front door lol.

Even the smallest room over there is clean

iamjohnnygalt
09-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Yeah n5m is my go to place for quality fs
Been to all rooms beside the 2 room on the right from the front door lol.

Even the smallest room over there is clean

Yeah, as another punter mentioned, the second room is to be avoided.

iamjohnnygalt
09-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Chatswood 60 lol. It’s like a sanitarium.

Is it so??
Btw, are the pics in their site, real?
She looks cute - https://chatswood60.com.au/kimi-2/ ; But doesn't seem real!!

iamjohnnygalt
09-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Good afternoon gents. I’ve been to N5M numerous times. I think I’ve been in four different rooms so far. Anyway they’ve always been pristine and all the linen set out perfectly.

Having had an ex who was a manager at a long established well known place I tend to look into how things are run.

No complaints with N5M.

Great insider info. Thanks mate

puntcar
09-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Just been to N5M recently and can agree that it's pretty clean. I do have to say the noise from the outside travels into the room quite easily though...

iamjohnnygalt
09-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Just been to N5M recently and can agree that it's pretty clean. I do have to say the noise from the outside travels into the room quite easily though...

Oh, that's unfortunate.

puntcar
09-10-2023, 07:15 PM
Oh, that's unfortunate.

Yeah... It was my first time there so it didn't help with the nerves when I could hear the managers talking quite loudly between themselves haha. Would still return though...

tezzaman18
10-10-2023, 04:33 PM
There was a good AR on Kimi. However, it's on the AUS XXX website in Jan 2023 by Davidw2. This pic look like a Japanese WL . Lol

Cover girl Dimi sure looks good . Are her pics real? Has anyone checked her out?

Is it so??
Btw, are the pics in their site, real?
She looks cute - https://chatswood60.com.au/kimi-2/ ; But doesn't seem real!!

GoldfishMan
23-10-2023, 08:14 AM
Last weekend I went to Sydney Baby Massage at the old 5* building. Not an FS shop (some girls do FS), but I really like how they renoed the place. Very clean and classy looking. The shower works perfectly, no need to wait minutes for the water to be the right temp. Rooms are huge too.

This place is my new #1 in shop decor now. I really went "wow, this is nice" when I went there.