PDA

View Full Version : Shop info QJ in trouble

cutepom77
16-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Interesting article in CM (sorry, long URL)
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/chinese-national-yan-wang-21-unaware-she-engaged-in-prostitution-by-giving-clients-hand-relief-at-qian-jin-massage-centre-at-albion-brisbane-court-hears/story-e6freoof-1226396691920
I don't think many people will be getting hand-jobs at QJ for a while!

BigChunkOLove
16-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Feel sorry for the lady. She must have been shitting herself in the lock-up for a night :(

johnnipperess
16-06-2012, 02:19 PM
I tried phoning both albion and kedron today and nobody was answering the phone. Does anyone know what anglo name the lady was using?

spiral
17-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Is this the end of QJ as we know it or the end of them all together?
I'm guessing the other shops are feeling nervous and may change the services they now provide.

WhyDidIWait
17-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Wonder how she was caught? My gut feel is that these shops will only provide services to regulars they know and trust.

ITRfaithful1
17-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Hope all forum members are careful in the future. Think about the lovely girls and their safety. No more after reports from me on this site when it comes to massage shops.

spiral
17-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Hope all forum members are careful in the future. Think about the lovely girls and their safety. No more after reports from me on this site when it comes to massage shops.

Yes I know what you mean. It is a shame though because sharing information was a real asset but sadly this may have to stop.

icanfly
17-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Faaaark..

I am glad she didn't get convicted. Would not surprise me her Chinese bosses would have told her its perfectly legal... Chinese behaviour by them in a western world.. haha

bigbob
17-06-2012, 10:22 PM
the law in this matter is shit

cisco
18-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Wonder how she was caught? My gut feel is that these shops will only provide services to regulars they know and trust.

Probably someone trapped the girl or the shop,....just a guess

Blue-Marvel
18-06-2012, 12:31 PM
What a shame, never got to try it.

Guess we all got to be careful about what we post in the after reports.

belial
19-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Maybe the publicity will have the opposite effect and QJ will be flooded with many new curious customers eager to try their service.

wilisno
19-06-2012, 04:17 AM

The reports might not be from this site, there are several other sites !

need1
20-06-2012, 11:13 PM
The reports might not be from this site, there are several other sites !

hi bro wilisno, what are you doing up at this time???

silly question you must of just got home from 5star .............. lol

hiroo
21-06-2012, 09:38 PM
oh no....I hate this state!

spiral
21-06-2012, 09:48 PM
QJ not answering phones so I guess they are closed.

butyl
25-06-2012, 06:35 PM

SillyCock
26-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Shit huh. Can't say I'm really surprised. QJ was always so brazen about it, some uptight type was bound to stumble onto it sooner or later and report it. It was the place that I stumbled into the fun side of massage shops, and I wasn't really looking for anything dodgy to begin with, I just wanted cheap relief for my buggered back.

Guess we all just gotta watch it for a while. If they've found this site, they'll have a pretty good idea of what shops to go after, and if they dug deep enough there'd be instructions on standard practice hiding in our comments somewhere. Maybe we should all shut up with the after reports, or only share after reports with punters that offer their own.. At least until the heat dies down. Shops sprung back up after the fitzgerald enquiry, and this ain't nothin going on compared to that, so if we keep our heads down for a bit the fuzz should blow over and everything will go back to normal.

Maybe to be on the safe side, keep going to your favorite places, just don't be asking for extra, and don't accept it. Never know if the places are bugged or what's going on, and that way, the girls are still getting paid and shops won't go disappearing.

Also, how do I sign up for that job? According to the article she was arrested and charged with "one" count of prostitution between May 13 and June 15. I wonder how many "hand reliefs" the detectives got between those dates, all paid for by the Government? My guess is they go all the time, and the poor girl probably didn't understand well enough how a bribe works.

beast1u
26-06-2012, 06:18 PM
I must be the only one that never got any luck with this place. Went there 3 times, never got anything out of it.

spiral
27-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I'd love to know where some of those QJ girls have gone. I miss them :)

butyl
27-06-2012, 01:49 PM