PDA

View Full Version : Myumi @ Yokos in Rydalmere.

Steven Seagal
16-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi Gang,

Yokos
55 Bridge St.
Rydalmere
Phone: 02 98981788

This is a review of Myumi.

It’s a crazy world isn’t it?

Take today for instance. I often take the train into the city and, as usual for the weekend, the trains were shut down due to track work and I had to take the bus.

What is ‘track work’? As far as I can tell usually begins with about 15 middle aged men, with fat bellies, wearing florescent shirts from the $2 shop, white plastic hats 3 sizes too small loitering around the tracks. They have usually a meat pie or donor kebab in one hand and a litre of coke in the other. As they talk with their gobs full it is impossible to discern a single sentence that does not have the work ‘fuck’ in it. You can always tell who the supervisor is as he is usually the fattest bloke there with a clipboard instead of a kebab and a white helmet only two sizes too small. These characters give the clear impression they are the guests of honour at the 2nd International Bludger, No-hoper and Vagrant Conference.

Usually there are two pieces of machinery skirting around. One seems to go down the tracks and destroy all the railway ties, while the other spreads around copious amounts of coarse gravel onto the tracks, the platforms and fatsos slurping their cokes. (Note next week the same rogues gallery of near-do-wells will return. New machines will scrape up the coarse gravel lay new railway ties until next week when the cycle begins again. No wonder the state is broke!)

I got on the bus and the driver was quite an iconoclastic dude. He did not take the usual route to Central and drove right past it. I queried this manovure and the following interation ensued:

Steven: Are we going to Central via Melbourne?
Driver: Are you a smart arse?
Steven: I sure am and am glad you noticed.
Driver: Do you want me to put you off this bus?
Steven: Get me to Central mate and I will throw myself off head first!

So there you have it. It’s a crazy world.

But it punting it’s a crazy world too. Yesterday my nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar and I wound up in Rydelmere. He went to 19a Brodie St. where he had 30 minutes with a woman who the Beach Boys were NOT referring to when they wrote ‘Good Vibrations’.

Me? I went to Yokos. I had never been there before. I was greeted by the short, round faced Yoko herself and straight away wanted what I couldn’t have. . .her. She also had a little white dog with a big attitude who took an immediate dislike to me.

She led me into the first door on the right from the front enterance. I was actually pleasantly surprised. The roon was clean, a modern shower, clean towels on what looked like a bookcase and hooks on the back of the door for my gear. Finding out that Myumi was on I selected her.

Now here comes the crazy bit. It seems like the low standard shops share the talent and sometimes the names are the same, but often not.

Listed below are some shops that ‘share’ talent and the names the ladies use there.

So Susan at 12 Bellevue is Julia at Red Sunset and 269 Canterbury Rd and Susan again at Yokos. Kylie at 12 Bellevue is Sasa at Red Sunset and Suni at Yokos. Fortunately Myumi was 12 Bellevue and is Myumi at Yokos.

Confusing? Oten when I feel I am having a déjà vu thing it is actually having seen the wl before.

Well I had seen Myumi at Bellevue and enjoyed her.

Myumi is mid 30’s petite, pretty face, enhanced boobs.( She has had a great boob job and it suits her ptetie figure very well.) She also has a shaved pussy.

So what’s crazy about this? Well, Myumi is Japanese and her English is poor. She speaks Japanese, Chinese and Spanish. Steven Seagal is fluent in Spanish and hence rapport was easier with her.

She has a sweet, gentle quality about her and if treated that way provides an excellent service. While her bbj isn’t the best it is very exciting to see you cock in her sweet mouth. I enjoyed her in mish, doggie and especially cowgirl.

It was a good punt.

Will I go back? Of course.

Farquar finished well before me and left me high and dry. While waiting for the train I noticed several pot bellied blokes milling about in their florescent $2 shirts, plastic hats three sizes too small. They weren’t doing anything, but them again I have never seen them do a lick of work yet.

Till later,

Steven