PDA

View Full Version : Saigon Princess Bexley Kimmy

Shan_syd
05-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Have been trying to meet Kimmy for a while now and finally was able to when she was rostered in Bexley. No hassles with booking through wechat - fixed the time and duration.

Reached the place and found a very attractive young girl at the desk and turns out to be Kimmy - happy that the photos on wechat are real ones

Get into one of those tiny cubicle styled rooms, disrobe and wait for her. Comes in after a minute, get the introductions out of the way and she asks "would you be going for any extras tonight?". I answer with the only sane answer "ofcourse, yes". Agreed on what's on offer and started with the massage. Surprisingly, the massage was good and she can be hard, if you want her to be. Somewhere in the middle of the massage, she had taken off her panties and used her bum to rub on my thighs while massaging my back!

A very good Part 1, followed with hot towel and time to turn over - she starts rubbing her body on me, kissing all over and ending up in DFK, oh she is a good kisser :P
Was allowed access to play with her boobs and light finger play. She then brings one of those light plastic wraps to start with the cbj - not an excellent technique but she is good enough to get me there.

Overall, a very good session and would return for sure!