PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Multi-Review J Mirai & K Hailey - Need to price better

LVMOET88
05-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Been a while since I visited and was wondering if the $340-$350 prices suit the quality.

TLDR:

K Hailey. She's basically 35+ but advertised as 23. Like there's a limit you can stretch for the WL age. She wore a dress that basically hid all of her body. Once you got to the room and she took it off, that's when you can tell. Besides that, she is experienced, her services are good, and she tires hard and has a good attitude. But the misleading description about her age really turned me off.

J Mirai was ok, the photos are hers but maybe a year or two ago with photo shop. She's tall (168 like her description), ~24-25 but still looks young and cute, overall slim body with shite skin. She's your girl next door look with experienced service but rather lacking in passion and the GFE or PSE and a bit passive love making. I would recommend seeing her line up.

I saw K Soya when I finished and was walking out. Her face is pretty and her body looks ok (she was also wearing a dress), I might visit her in the future if she's still working.

Overall, I think the shop can do better in regards to having more accurate description and price variation. I like the new shop renovation though.

Happy punting

sleepyz
05-09-2023, 05:12 PM
yea ive had a few bad experiences with kyoto/sakura but part of the punt i guess