PDA

View Full Version : Other 199 Blue Angel City Massage

dvu420
06-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Name: Michelle

Establishment: 199 Blue Angel City Massage

Visit: 25/08/2023

Price $45 + $50 (NHJ) for 30 minutes

Shape: Silky black hair, smooth skin, slim body.

Nationality: Chinese

Was about to catch the bus after I left work, but I thought that I needed some stress relief. I'd been to 199 Clarence St once before and 197, which is in the next building, 4 or 5 times. 197 has a back door to Kent St, but 199 does not (correct me if I am wrong), so this probably isn't one of the discrete locations - especially since this punt was at noon. Went up the stairs and when I entered the receptionist told me to go into the first room.

After I got undressed, I laid myself down on the table. The room was incredibly small with a mirror on one side. About 5 minutes later, the ML comes in - turns out its the reception lady who said that there weren't that many girls working at this time. Anyway, she has quite a slender body for someone in their late 20s/early 30s. She also had very good english (even spoke with a bogan accent at times: maybe she's and ABC) and was very funny. The massage was relatively good and she focused on arms and legs. She has a much better technique than the ML whom I visited before. We chatted about work and the weather as part 1 when for about 20 minutes. She then left to get a hot towel and then wiped the oil from my back.

As good as part 1 was, part 2 was unfortunately very robotic. She asked me to turn over and offered NHJ for $50 and CBJ for $100. Since I didn't want to spend too much, I opted for the NHJ. She took her clothes off and sat beside me whilst jerking me off. She had a B cup which I held onto whilst she finished the job. It was a bit of a quick HJ so we had 5 minutes left to just chat.

Overall, a good part 1. Whilst part 2 wasn't bad, I've had much better experiences before. Probably won't visit again, especially as it does get busy during the afternoons and isn't very discrete.