PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Ginza newbie V JOLIN

mikeydeeee
06-09-2023, 04:06 PM
I saw Vietnamese Jolin , at 479. It was her 3rd day here in Australia

Arrived on time, opened the door she was was wearing a deep-V half-transparent dress . Her body is amazing tight ass, slim legs and nice perky tits.

She is a young and 164cm tall Vietnam girl, around 20y, 47kgcant speak english, and a bit of simple Chinese.

It didn't take long for us to undress and start moving into the shower. She got a perky boob and a small tattoo on her leg. She softly washes me, and cleaned my brother carefully.

Now I got a close look at all, she got a beautiful face, in a way, the photo in ads are real). She is good-looking, and has a good attractive thing body. She gave me a kiss with tongue.

She started kissing on my full body, then back to my little brother, lot of sucking, lot of licking, I even held her head a bit for some deep sucking. No tissues took it all the way her mouth. No hands and continue with great suction and force. After 5 minutes of bbbj.

I rubbed her clit and fingered her inside and hit her g spot which she enjoyed She was still sucking my me at the same time.

She grabbed the dom, and started cowgirl. It is perfect to see her action and a very en-joyful view. I grabbed her ass and helped her go up and down. Her pussy is really tight. We changed to missionary and she was so into it. Moaning all the way and looking at me as i pound her every thrust while i was on top.

I flipped her over lightly pulled her hair in doggy. She kep looking in the mirror to get a view of us doing it. I couldnt hold it in as she kept squeezing her muscles while i was inside.

I came in the dom and continued to until it became soft.

She helped me clean up and asked to have a shower together.
After that she kept smiling at me :) I couldnt have a conversation due to me not speaking Vietnamese and she didnt know about google translate. After the shower the buzzer sounded. I didn't ask for CIM.

Great experience with a super cute young GF feel experience.