PDA

View Full Version : General talk Big difference after Covid

Sexybee
08-09-2023, 10:11 AM
I like punting on small shops, their girls and receptionists knew me, more beautiful and younger girls appeared in the front of me, the important thing is the price just $90 half hour, girls would like to do everything for me if I visited them more than twice.

However, things are getting worse, these shops’ services are divided into standard, gold, diamond. I have to pay more $100 to the same girls for the same services as the same as before. Girls are not happy with standard services and complain about when making sex, which made me embarrassed, uncomfortable and lose interest in sexing.

I started to grab bigger and reliable shops, relatively speaking, girls working at such shops look like to please me and receptionist cared about my feedback, I believe they have most of fresh girls waiting for the rosters, they care about customers more than WLs.

LBW1959
08-09-2023, 10:33 AM
With the way rental costs have spiraled in the last couple of years it's not surprising that brothel and massage shop basic prices have increased. And the girls individually have to deal with cost of living increasing so again it's not surprising that they look to get as much as possible from extras.

Hidden Python
08-09-2023, 12:59 PM
With the way rental costs have spiraled in the last couple of years it's not surprising that brothel and massage shop basic prices have increased. And the girls individually have to deal with cost of living increasing so again it's not surprising that they look to get as much as possible from extras.

A lot of property owners i know, didn’t want to raise rental prices for new tenants, but the estate agents kind of forced their hands to cover the increase of associated management fees. Older tenants are lucky because they are protected by the Department of fair trading laws

Timeis629
08-09-2023, 01:13 PM
S&D drives most things - I guess different areas have different availability of premises - older style houses converted could be a norm? Shops disappear when they are torn down and replaced by maybe not so friendly shop fronts. My BB expectations are FS $150 plus the room hire I go for 90mins $120 -$95.?
Note we havevaround 5th highest number of sex workers in this country - from what I see the number of shops is increasing - the smorgasbord grows - you need to establish where the VALUE is for your budget - good luck

iamjohnnygalt
08-09-2023, 01:34 PM
I like punting on small shops, their girls and receptionists knew me, more beautiful and younger girls appeared in the front of me, the important thing is the price just $90 half hour, girls would like to do everything for me if I visited them more than twice.

However, things are getting worse, these shops’ services are divided into standard, gold, diamond. I have to pay more $100 to the same girls for the same services as the same as before. Girls are not happy with standard services and complain about when making sex, which made me embarrassed, uncomfortable and lose interest in sexing.

I started to grab bigger and reliable shops, relatively speaking, girls working at such shops look like to please me and receptionist cared about my feedback, I believe they have most of fresh girls waiting for the rosters, they care about customers more than WLs.

I can feel the pain. But as others said it's getting difficult for everyone. To clariy - Are you saying bigger shops are more reliable? Any such good examples? N5M or 42G ?

Ghost2hauntU
08-09-2023, 02:51 PM
For shops with tiered pricing, I only ask to meet those WLs that do standard service at the lowest price.
That way I don’t waste anyone’s time including mine. $170/hr is my limit.
Otherwise I always support those places that still have a fixed rate. MILFS rule!

personaa
08-09-2023, 05:32 PM
The quality at bigger shops has also dropped significantly. I could always find one or two stunners at No5 but these days it's more like same flock that used to work at cheaper shops before covid.

Hidden Python
08-09-2023, 05:43 PM
I mention this before, some people had a few choice words to say, and now it has come true, standard service is now being charged at diamond rates, why because shops know sexually deprived idiots will pay it.
Next time you visit a shop and they say only diamond service girls are available ask to see the girls firstly, than if they are below standard walk away, they will quickly change their minds if money keeps on walking out the door.

Ghost2hauntU
08-09-2023, 08:10 PM
I mention this before, some people had a few choice words to say, and now it has come true, standard service is now being charged at diamond rates, why because shops know sexually deprived idiots will pay it.
Next time you visit a shop and they say only diamond service girls are available ask to see the girls firstly, than if they are below standard walk away, they will quickly change their minds if money keeps on walking out the door.

This is very true, totally.

Alextheman871
08-09-2023, 10:13 PM

I think everything else had increased in pricing including such services. marking a change from the past.

GoldfishMan
09-09-2023, 08:22 AM
For shops that changed to only one "tier" for all girls, like GE, I just ignored the tier completely because it's just a marketing hype designed to suck in people who really believed diamond means extra extra service. For those shops, the price is just "for this girl, and whatever she does". They might as well completely omit the label for all I care.

For shops that have real tiered service, that's a different story.

hornedbeast
09-09-2023, 08:57 AM
It's not all bad news....relatively. Go interstate and pay top dollar for 50 year old boiler with sagging wrinkled boobs.

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 10:15 PM
I think everything else had increased in pricing including such services. marking a change from the past.

meatballs ain't cheap these days! everything is sky rocketing!

crazykyle1984
16-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Entirely a new world entering covid season! like those of post-apocalyptic movies we'd seen.