View Full Version : 7 Lotus Massage Elaine - Hot Session

dvu420
10-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Name: Elaine

Establishment: 7 Lotus Massage

Visit: 08/09/2023

Price $45 + $70 (NHJ + Bodyslide) for 30 minutes

Nationality: Chinese

When I leave work on Friday's, I sometimes visit the small brothel on Erskine St which is run by a Chinese mamasan. Problem is that there is only one girl working which means it's hard to get a booking. So I went for the massage parlour which is literally on the next right.

Went up the stairs and when I entered, it was Elaine who opened the door and ushered me into the first room after I handed her the $45.

After I got undressed, I laid myself down on the table. The room was small but quite hot and it seemed there wasn't an A/C. About 5 minutes later, Elaine comes in. She looked to be in her mid to late 30s with an ageing face but a good body and we had a nice chat during part 1. Her part 1 was mediocre with her massage mainly being spreading oil and running her hands along my back. Through the face hole, I could see her removing her heels to expose her cute feet. And a second later, she began tickling my ass and balls which told me it was time for part 2.

She offered to a NHJ, BJ and/or a bodyslide. Ever since i've received BBBJs, there hasnt been any real reason to get sucked on with latex. So I opted for the bodyslide and NHJ. So, she first wiped me down and then let me unzip the back of her dress. She then cuddled me as she stroked my cock. But then the bodyslide got very sweaty very quickly. She pressed her pussy against my cock shaft and gripped onto her shoulders while I licked her tits. We did this for 5 more minutes and I could feel both our backs dripping with sweat. Elaine then said it was too hot so I told her that she could just finish off with a HJ. After we were done, she told me that she was very tired but had a lot of fun.

All in all, it was worth it for me, but I probably won't be coming here in the summer.