PDA

View Full Version : General talk Fire Alarm, do you stay or evacuate

Hidden Python
10-09-2023, 01:43 AM
You are in the middle of a session with the most beautiful, most erotic W/L and are having the most incredible sex of your life,
Than the fire alarm goes off in the building, do you stop what you are doing and evacuate, Or do you hope its an false alarm and continue with the session
Knowing quite well the firefighters will arrive on site and could barge in on you at any moment, while still doing the deed.
What choice would you make and why.

Ghost2hauntU
10-09-2023, 02:38 AM
Haven’t had this happen to me yet but after 25 years of punting I know only of one thing that I’d do more than anything else when I’m in the heat of the moment with a hot WL I’ve intense chemistry with…

KEEP FUCKEN FUCKING!!!

it ain’t a bad way to go too. Cos you’ll still be fucking her for some time before being reincarnated lol.

hornedbeast
10-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Keep pumpin', fuck harder!

Rajaz
10-09-2023, 09:19 AM
LOL, it's probably not even your choice. The girls would run first the moment the alarm triggers off.

anth2426
10-09-2023, 01:09 PM
LOL, it's probably not even your choice. The girls would run first the moment the alarm triggers off.
Have to agree lol

bbob73323
10-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Have to agree lol

Yeah safety first, lol

wilisno
10-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Some people are so scared of STD which might kill them in the future, yet they’d rather fuck and die a painful death within the hour. ;) ;) ;)

11Bravo
10-09-2023, 09:06 PM
Long ago I'd assume it was a false alarm. Then I watched a documentary about a London Underground station fire. Started in an escalator well, a discarded cigarette in trash and whatnot. Smoldered for awhile, wisps of smoke wafting up. Everybody ignored, no big deal. But then the fire did a flashover, and a number of people died. I know Asians don't stick around when there's a fire, and now I'd be right with them.

Footballpunter
11-09-2023, 08:33 AM
One time i was walk pass 429 pitt and heard the alarm going off from the outside. It was kinda funny because I was wondering if anyone will come rushing out.

Alextheman871
11-09-2023, 10:52 AM
Keep pumpin', fuck harder!

hahahaha love this one brother!

Alextheman871
11-09-2023, 10:54 AM

hahaha I know right! She may be the one initiating to get up and get the hell out!

Alextheman871
11-09-2023, 10:56 AM
You are in the middle of a session with the most beautiful, most erotic W/L and are having the most incredible sex of your life,
Than the fire alarm goes off in the building, do you stop what you are doing and evacuate, Or do you hope its an false alarm and continue with the session
Knowing quite well the firefighters will arrive on site and could barge in on you at any moment, while still doing the deed.

With all honesty, I will do my best to finish the deed bro then evacuate. I just don't know dude, what if that is already a life threatening scenario and I'm there pumping haha. just get to do it again another Day.

Maddog69
11-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Most of the time it’s a false alarm, and if it isn’t, what better way to go! All seriousness though what are the chances, it’ll suck and a mood killer having to evacuate and then come back

bung72
11-09-2023, 08:57 PM
When the flames lick my ass, I'll go.... to be honest - in a great punt I wouldn't hear an alarm!

bryanthemachinegun
12-09-2023, 12:28 PM
I should say that safety is the top priority in such situations! I can live and punt for another Day.
But I love the humor on keep punting while everybody is panicking lol. but safety first of course!

GoldfishMan
12-09-2023, 05:55 PM
I'd keep my rock hard cock in her from behind, grab the cloth covering off the bed, wrap it around us and leave the premises like that. It'll look like a couple cuddling up in a doona.

Maddog69
13-09-2023, 01:16 AM
Hahaha some funny shit, love reading through some of these comments

hornedbeast
13-09-2023, 07:07 AM
Fireman might come in for hanky panky

GoldfishMan
13-09-2023, 08:15 AM
Fireman might come in for hanky panky

Wow, light bulb moment. Imagine you're getting it on with your girl, then the fire alarm goes off and in comes a hot and sexy FIREWOMAN. She strips off and joins in the fun.

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Wow, light bulb moment. Imagine you're getting it on with your girl, then the fire alarm goes off and in comes a hot and sexy FIREWOMAN. She strips off and joins in the fun.

Wow I never thought of that one! that's hot! haha

crazykyle1984
15-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Keep pumping till you finish! haha or while evacuating, carry her on to your arms then pump her haha

crazykyle1984
18-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Imagine a real fire break loose, and your pumping and grinding your ass to the beat of Prodigy - Fire starter

danaussieguy
18-09-2023, 10:29 PM
man, run for dear life! i got to punt another day!

Refedust
19-09-2023, 10:09 PM
as long as the session time pause and we can continue after safe going back to the building lol

earl9122
26-09-2023, 08:53 PM

Mate, when it comes to safety, there's no compromising. When that fire alarm goes off, it's time to drop everything and make a hasty exit. Even if you're having the time of your life, you don't want to be in a sizzling situation if things take a turn for the worse. So, yes, you stop what you're doing and get out of there, pronto! Safety always comes first, no matter what you're up to.

earl9122
26-09-2023, 08:54 PM
as long as the session time pause and we can continue after safe going back to the building lol

Well, mate, I understand the desire to pick up where you left off, but fire safety is nothing to mess around with. Once you're safely outside and the all-clear is given, then you can consider resuming the punting!

ColesBag
26-09-2023, 08:55 PM
I saw a movie called Go & the guy was having a threesome in Vegas & his hotel room caught on fire.

steelfreddy2
26-09-2023, 09:09 PM
I understand that desire can be powerful, but when that fire alarm goes off, my friend, it's time to cool those passions and think about safety.
No pleasure is worth risking your life or the safety of others.
So, to answer your question, yes, I'd stop what I'm doing, ensure everyone's safe, and evacuate the building.