PDA

View Full Version : 161Chatswood Great experience with Vicky

Enjoying8
11-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Great experience with Vicky in early September.

Price (massage with nude HJ): $100/30min, $115/45min, $130/hour

Shop: the shop is clean and quiet. The back entrance is discreet. The room I was in had a shower. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.

Experience: I booked relatively last minute and Vicky was available. I had seen her before and she was friendly, so I was happy to see her again.

Vicky is Chinese and probably around 160cm+ tall and is slender. She has a pretty face and smooth skin. She has a very friendly personality.

I arrived, entered through the back and was shown to one of the rooms. It was spacious and clean with a large bed set up for massage.

Vicky's massage is about medium strength but is very proficient. She massaged with oil for the first half hour or so. It was enjoyable and we talked through most of it. After 30 minutes, we proceed onto part two and she asks whether I want to do a CBJ. Soon after we go with FS. She was very good and we tried a variety of positions and either did (or convincingly pretended to) enjoy herself. We finished probably a bit over time. We then showered and finished up.

Overall: it was a great experience and I'd come back.

cman01
11-09-2023, 05:16 PM
What was the damage for FS?