PDA

View Full Version : Other Crows Nest Massage - Great massage by Japanese

ilovey
12-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Shop: 7-11 Clarke St, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
web: https://crowsnestasianmassage.com.au/
Paid: $120
Girl: Mayumi

I visited 7 Clarke street Crows Nest massage yesterday, as I saw girl looked great when I was shopping in the fish shop nearby last week. The shop had a nice setup with cozy yet compact rooms, nestled in one of those charming building, and I think there are quiet a lots different premises nearby when I searched the shop online.

After expressed my needs to the receptionist, an friendly Asian lady who is around mid 30s, I made my way to a room that is well-decorated with dim light. I undressed and patiently awaited Mayumi, who arrived within about five minutes. Her serene demeanour was immediately evident on her face. Shes around earlier 20s, pretty face with slim body shape, claimied shes from Japan, and speak good English. She provided great massage to me, felt like in the proper Thai massage shop. And I was really excited as this is the first time I can touch a Japanbese girl, lol.

Part 2 was also impressived, she gave me a nice cblow at the beginning, and scratch my back during the session, Her face was truly captivating, with delicate features that radiated beauty. The soft curve of her lips invited passionate kisses felt like a canvas of desire beneath my touch. And it was finish with smooth and nice hj. Not sure if she provide fs, but I would save my money for next time.

Overall, i would recommend this friendly Asian girll, and they seems quiet care the customer experience, as I saw the receptionist changed her sexy dress before enter into another room while I was about to leave.