PDA

View Full Version : Other Massage by Chinese Pearl - Chatswood Asian Massage

easypunt
12-09-2023, 12:31 PM
I went to this shop as it is quiet near Chatswood Chase shopping mall, there were 2 ladies upon I walked in this morning, Ia young woman named Jojo, who is from Thailand, and is currently in her mid-20s. she possesses a curvaceous figure with an hourglass silhouette, complemented by long, elegant legs. And another lady is from China, named Pearl, she is pretty and looked slightly younger than Jojo. Picked Peral and she led me to the room with my hands.

Upon inside the room, she helped me undress my cloths, and she smelt so good. Then she turn the light music on and start providing me nice massage, turn over, I notice that shes already dressed a sexy short skirt, should be done during the time she went out for the music. And she start giving me nice blow from top to down. And she is experience, and made me felt great in such dim room. Touch and kiss are also ok during the session.

Overall, the service was excellent, and she care my feeling during the session, totally I paid $120 for everythign, it is worthy and enjoyable. I would recommend this lady for sure.

address: 24 Oscar Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067
contact: https://chatswoodasianmassage.com.au/chatswood-remedial-massage/

11Bravo
14-09-2023, 01:42 PM
And she start giving me nice blow from top to down.

Overall, the service was excellent, and she care my feeling during the session, totally I paid $120 for everythign, So was the "blow" a cbj (with condom) or bbbj (no condom)? If no condom, CIM?