PDA

View Full Version : Other Sandy - the tight little fire cracker

Max888
12-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Hi all. Long time forum member first time reviewer. Too good not to share. I recently paid a visit to Vixens 271 in Marrickville. I was surprised to find that there is no reference at all to this establishment anywhere on this site. Maybe other punters can enlighten me on that.
Anyway I was in the area and I thought I would call in for old times sake and check out the talent. It wasn't busy and I was shown the available girls and the stand out to me was Sandy. I like the slim, gym fit body type and Sandy ticked all the boxes. Paid the mamasan for one hour Diamond service and showen to the room. In walked Sandy with a sexy little outfit and straight into DFK. I new at that point I had made the right choice. During this passionate embrace she undressed me and undressed her. If you like petite and tight body as i do, then do yourself a favour. Straight into the shower for an unbelievable bbbj. This she certainly has mastered the technique and I had to focus not to end the part there and then. Dried off and onto the bed for more bbbj followed by an awesome pussy slide. For a second there I thought she going to bb me but she knows where to put that part of her anatomy for maximum enjoyment. Dommed up and onto main course. Started into cow girl. Flipped her over for mish followed up with doggy. Man is she tight but can take a pounding like a trooper and she can't get enough of it. She asked me if I wanted CIM but I was already committed and exploded in the dom. She came at the same time so she said. We both collapsed like a train wreck, covered in sweat laying there gasping for air like I had just finished a marathon.
We laid there and chatted for 10 minutes or so. She told me that her visa was ending and she will going back Thailand on the 27th this month. Which she is looking forward to. I'm not sure how long she has been here for but she clearly misses home.
I'm not normally a 2 shot session man but she started playing with my little brother with instant results and straight back into an awesome dt bbbj. I mean deep throat. Eyes watering type dt. I'm not small by any means but she went deep and I succumb to cim just as the buzzer went. She cleaned me up, showered me, dressed me and gave me a big hug and sent me on my way with a big smile.
As I said guys if like them slim and tight, jump in before this ship sails. You won't be disappointed

To sum up:
Looks 8/10
Service 9/10
Attitude 10/10
WIR definitely

Dongaz
13-09-2023, 03:22 AM
Hi all. Long time forum member first time reviewer. Too good not to share. I recently paid a visit to Vixens 271 in Marrickville. I was surprised to find that there is no reference at all to this establishment anywhere on this site. Maybe other punters can enlighten me on that.
Anyway I was in the area and I thought I would call in for old times sake and check out the talent. It wasn't busy and I was shown the available girls and the stand out to me was Sandy. I like the slim, gym fit body type and Sandy ticked all the boxes. Paid the mamasan for one hour Diamond service and showen to the room. In walked Sandy with a sexy little outfit and straight into DFK. I new at that point I had made the right choice. During this passionate embrace she undressed me and undressed her. If you like petite and tight body as i do, then do yourself a favour. Straight into the shower for an unbelievable bbbj. This she certainly has mastered the technique and I had to focus not to end the part there and then. Dried off and onto the bed for more bbbj followed by an awesome pussy slide. For a second there I thought she going to bb me but she knows where to put that part of her anatomy for maximum enjoyment. Dommed up and onto main course. Started into cow girl. Flipped her over for mish followed up with doggy. Man is she tight but can take a pounding like a trooper and she can't get enough of it. She asked me if I wanted CIM but I was already committed and exploded in the dom. She came at the same time so she said. We both collapsed like a train wreck, covered in sweat laying there gasping for air like I had just finished a marathon.
We laid there and chatted for 10 minutes or so. She told me that her visa was ending and she will going back Thailand on the 27th this month. Which she is looking forward to. I'm not sure how long she has been here for but she clearly misses home.
I'm not normally a 2 shot session man but she started playing with my little brother with instant results and straight back into an awesome dt bbbj. I mean deep throat. Eyes watering type dt. I'm not small by any means but she went deep and I succumb to cim just as the buzzer went. She cleaned me up, showered me, dressed me and gave me a big hug and sent me on my way with a big smile.
As I said guys if like them slim and tight, jump in before this ship sails. You won't be disappointed

To sum up:
Looks 8/10
Service 9/10
Attitude 10/10
WIR definitely

What was the damage $$?

Max888
13-09-2023, 05:42 PM
$230 for the hour

Dongaz
20-09-2023, 08:17 PM
I saw Sandy today and definitely won't be seeing her again. She does have a tight body with great tits. However, the experience was ruined by other factors.

Sibon
20-09-2023, 08:50 PM
I saw Sandy today and definitely won't be seeing her again. She does have a tight body with great tits. However, the experience was ruined by other factors.

Other factors? Other factors?

What other factors could they be?

bummer
20-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Other factors? Other factors?

What other factors could they be?

Maybe the smell for one ??

EVen as you pass on the street below there is the wafting smell which continually pours down the front stairs... ugh !!

Sibon
20-09-2023, 11:03 PM
Maybe the smell for one ??

EVen as you pass on the street below there is the wafting smell which continually pours down the front stairs... ugh !!

Have you looked below the massage table?

There might be a rotting corpse of a punter who died of extreme excitement.