PDA

View Full Version : General talk Group booking...suggestions?

typhoon150
17-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Hey brothers,

I've been reading these boards for a while but this is my first post. Nice to meet you all :)

A good mate of mine and I want something different for our next time punting (please...don't judge). We'd like to have one lady each, but in the same room. The ladies don't need to touch each other, and we don't want to touch each other...we just want to have sex together basically.

Do you have any suggestions of where we can do that? Is it something we could arrange anywhere? We're particularly into asian ladies.

We are happy to pay a bit extra for it...or upgrade to a suite. I know Stiletto's have suites for this, but min 4hrs is a bit steep!

Thanks. Have a great weekend.

Sergaent Brody
17-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Liaisons and book in advance

Travelmate
17-06-2012, 01:27 PM
5 stars is okay for this sort of function

wilisno
17-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds kinky, haha, not my cup of tea though ! But for those girls who can do double, especially lesbian doubles, they should be able to cater for this ! Just call the shops and ask, especially 64 Tarenpoint or 533 willoughby, or even 5*City !

typhoon150
17-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the suggestions. We've been to liasons before (and had a blast), but might try 533 Willoughby if they can accommodate the request.

IExperiment
18-06-2012, 02:12 AM
Sounds kinky, haha, not my cup of tea though ! But for those girls who can do double, especially lesbian doubles, they should be able to cater for this ! Just call the shops and ask, especially 64 Tarenpoint or 533 willoughby, or even 5*City !

Its not a double just Voyeur style some people get turn on watching other people FS :)

Travelmate
18-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Its not a double just Voyeur style some people get turn on watching other people FS :)

haha. you are cool.
You can watch me fucking your girlfriend as a voyeur style ...
just kidding

IExperiment
18-06-2012, 02:39 AM
haha. you are cool.
just kidding

lol get in line its very long :)

Littlewonder
18-06-2012, 02:49 PM
haha. you are cool.
just kidding

Many a truth was said in jest.