PDA

View Full Version : General talk What Would You Do - Friend, enemy or spam

frisson
13-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Just discussed the topic of WLs and phone numbers in another thread

My mate just told me today of an interesting story

I'm still understanding what happened, but he told me and asked for advice

Said he gave a WL regular his phone number so he could make bookings at the brothel by texting her directly. I won't name anyone, let's say the regular WL is Coco

He saw her a few times and they got on really well, sex was standard, nothing weird, just good chemistry. She was from China, not sure how long in Australia but possible from start of this year

Point is he last saw Coco 6 weeks ago
Coco is lovely but they never met outside the shop although they flirted a bit by text a few weeks ago. He then he got busy at work and didn't contact her

frisson
13-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Anyway last Monday he got this text

I am Xu Xinying from Zhejiang, China, my English name is Sara

我是来自中国浙江的徐欣颖,英文名Sara

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Sounds like your friend is asking you if he'll go beyond friendship with the WL? or just keep things as they were?

asiafever
13-09-2023, 08:52 PM
Anyway last Monday he got this text

I am Xu Xinying from Zhejiang, China, my English name is Sara

我是来自中国浙江的徐欣颖,英文名Sara

Just to clarify, he got that text from the Coco's phone number, or just randomly?

frisson
13-09-2023, 08:55 PM
His regular WL is Coco

These texts are from a random different number. Text says she is Sara, and knows Coco

You can imagine my mate was not sure if it was a scam

frisson
13-09-2023, 08:58 PM
A few texts in, after greetings:

I just came here and am not familiar with Sydney. Coco recommended you to me and said you are friends.

刚来这边,对这里不熟悉,Coco 给我推荐的你,说你们是朋友

grstile
13-09-2023, 09:07 PM
He's already curious enough not to stright up block/ignore - so probably next step would be to message Coco and ask her if this is legit, and what her 'recommendation' might involve...

asiafever
13-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Ok, the alarm bell for me is that the friend is using the girls working name, other than that so far nothing too untoward (not saying it's not a scam, just that it's not outside the realm of a believable scenario). I assume he's cross-checked the number with wechat etc?

frisson
13-09-2023, 10:04 PM
Ok, the alarm bell for me is that the friend is using the girls working name, other than that so far nothing too untoward (not saying it's not a scam, just that it's not outside the realm of a believable scenario). I assume he's cross-checked the number with wechat etc?
That's a great point. We didn't think of that

You get used to calling a WL by her working name!

Could the regular WL Coco also call herself Coco in her Sydney life. Probably no

GoldfishMan
13-09-2023, 10:46 PM
If I were your friend, I'd straight up say "Nice to meet you. Look, we all know nobody messages a stranger out of the blue for no reason. So, how do you think I can help you?".

If she's a scammer, the red flags will popup fairly quickly I would think. I'm more inclined to think that she's probably an out of work WL who's a friend of "Coco" just trying to setup some private income.

asiafever
13-09-2023, 11:01 PM
If I were your friend, I'd straight up say "Nice to meet you. Look, we all know nobody messages a stranger out of the blue for no reason. So, how do you think I can help you?".

If she's a scammer, the red flags will popup fairly quickly I would think. I'm more inclined to think that she's probably an out of work WL who's a friend of "Coco" just trying to setup some private income.
Yeah, cut to the chase, either the scam will be revealed quite quickly or the real motive will come out.

Footballpunter
13-09-2023, 11:06 PM
You friend can ask coco and see what she says. If she claims that she didn’t recommend anyone then you know it’s a scam.

Hidden Python
13-09-2023, 11:07 PM
Block both girls numbers and move on in life, I wouldn’t even talk to coco to find out what happen, because she already betrayed your trust by giving your number to someone else. its easier than dealing with a money grub.

crazykyle1984
16-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Stay safe bro! don't worry about those kind of mess this Girl are introducing to you.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Probably sold her contact list or gave it away.

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 11:29 AM
我想让你吃屎
你可以吗?
我知道你是个骗子

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 11:31 AM
My putonghua isn't super great but I know how to tell a Chinese scammer off.

Next I'm learning Hindi so that I can abuse the shit out of those Microsoft scammers for their own good.

मादरचोद!!!

keebab
19-11-2023, 11:36 AM
Say you have some crypto to sell and see how quickly the conversation progresses.

frisson
19-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Her texts continued

就是帮我了解一下悉尼这边的情况,向导

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 03:00 PM
Just tell her the price of pussy has dropped according to a most recent thread on a well liked punters forum.

frisson
19-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Just tell her the price of pussy has dropped according to the most recent thread on a well liked punters forum.

I like your style. Always be bold and ask for what you need. The worst thing that can happen is "No"

max_power
19-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Potential threesome

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Her texts continued

就是帮我了解一下悉尼这边的情况,向导

悉尼的情况不好,现在无家可归的人太多了

frisson
19-11-2023, 03:08 PM
Was more general talk, threesome not offered

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Last time on WeChat, the most popular scam was the one where they pose as hot single mums offering to give trading tips as long as you sign up to their fake trading platform.

I told them to recite the Medicine Buddha mantra, and they spam called me daily since then. These days they've reduced it to a once or twice a month thing but they still keep my number since they know I can speak some Mandarin.

jedibear
19-11-2023, 05:32 PM
我想让你吃屎
你可以吗?
我知道你是个骗子[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

jedibear
19-11-2023, 05:33 PM
There were a few of those crypto scammer on Tinder lately too

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 08:54 PM
There were a few of those crypto scammer on Tinder lately too

One Sydney based scammer lured me all the way to Town Hall. As I reached they asked me to buy an Apple gift card. I took a photo of the gift card unscratched. They asked me to scratch the card and give them the number. I told them I don't trust them. They immediately shared their location to gain my trust, and I told them thank you - I'm going to the police now to report them. The guy on the other line panicked and begged me not to go to the police.

This was back in 2013. Every couple of years they try something new. Now I'm too old to deal with these scammers - they pop up like mushrooms.