PDA

View Full Version : General talk Real vs Fake

Chaewonie
16-09-2023, 01:31 AM
What if tomorrow some dude figures out and perfects AI technology and creates an almost perfect copy of a human (kinda like the ones from ex machina movie). Of course the sex industry is gonna make one that you can fuck, completely customizable from the face to the toes. Also the robot is self aware, has emotions, intelligent, and not capable of harming a human being.

So would you??? Or do you still prefer the real thing?

grstile
16-09-2023, 02:01 AM
Yeah, pass on the literal slavery part if you're building self aware intelligent beings and not giving them a choice if they want to work in this industry...

I really should get around to watching Westworld sometime.

Sibon
16-09-2023, 02:40 AM
Scientists are not able to clone material like human flesh yet.

Until that day comes we'll be visiting massage parlours for tender juicy pink pussies.

Shoryureppa
16-09-2023, 02:54 AM
I am sure it will become a market in the future

The argument would be that it's more hygienic

Shoryureppa
16-09-2023, 02:55 AM
Yeah, pass on the literal slavery part if you're building self aware intelligent beings and not giving them a choice if they want to work in this industry...

I really should get around to watching Westworld sometime.

The AI has became self aware & is defending itself

bung72
16-09-2023, 07:30 AM
Pass.... I'll stick to the real thing.

Double_Adapter
16-09-2023, 09:35 AM
What if tomorrow some dude figures out and perfects AI technology and creates an almost perfect copy of a human (kinda like the ones from ex machina movie). Of course the sex industry is gonna make one that you can fuck, completely customizable from the face to the toes. Also the robot is self aware, has emotions, intelligent, and not capable of harming a human being.

So would you??? Or do you still prefer the real thing?

AI and robots are two different things, but when they converge they call it a humanoid robot, not to confuse it with cobots which have been around for ages in the manufacturing sector.
Anyway some interesting developments in this area, especially when it comes to China.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9WQjlNhT94

....and btw the two small aliens the Mexican government unearthed, they are called humanoids. Perhaps they were punters in a past life.

crazykyle1984
16-09-2023, 09:38 AM
I think other people will cater to that option. especially those who are not considered "ladies man"

danaussieguy
19-09-2023, 11:36 PM
I want fresh meat!