PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Lilina

ergoproxy
16-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Saw Lilina yesterday for an hour. Very fun and had a bubbly attitude. Nice soft skin. Beautiful natural breasts. Very clean shaven. So smooth.
She entered, exchanged greetings and she pointed at her tummy. Hungry, she said. lol

Similar from pking2’s post, no action in the shower. Before we got started, I was asked to lay down and she went for light kisses and a very sexy Hi. She then showed me her tongue piercing while she was on top of me. I thought it was very cool. DFK then cat bath, down to my chest, to my nipples, then on to my buddy.

Nice bbbj. A lot of spitting and eye contact. The tongue bar surely added another layer of sensation. She then crawled back up, more dfk then asked me to go on top. I was able to play with her nice soft chests. Her nipples were rock hard. I love how they kinda sit as she lay back and I made my way down. I looked at her to reassure if she’s ok and she winked at me. I then proceeded DATY. So smooth, clean and tasted really nice. She didn’t moan but was huffing. A lot. Then silently, she whispered, I’m cumming. Her body squirmed, back arched and her breasts were twitching. I didn’t stop. I went for it again. I hear her whisper, I’m cumming, again. Twitching and shaking as she was holding my head. That happened for a good 6 times.. I was so turned on and said to myself, I won’t last. lol. So after the 6th time she came, I went back up for a kiss. And she asked if I was ready. I nodded.

She handed me the condom, I dommed up and went in. She had her legs propped up to the ceiling. She gave me kisses as I pounded. I spread those legs so I could go in deeper and could feel that she’s about to cum. I kissed her neck and she whispered to my ear, I’m gonna cum. I withdraw and help her cum with my tongue. She exhaled and said more, so I went back in on mish. She came again after a few minutes of pounding but I didn’t take my buddy out. I stayed in and she was shaking, and her legs twitching. Omg. I told her, one more time you cum, I’ll finish up too. I don’t think I could hold it any longer. So I went to town and came the same time as Lilina. I dropped dead after that. She said can’t move lol.

She helped me clean up after a few minutes and laid next to me whilst holding my hand. We chatted and cuddled. Talked about life, food and what her interests were. She also mentioned that she’s flying back to Japan next Saturday for 2 weeks for work. Her and 3 other japs in n5m. I was gonna ask who they were but, I was too exhausted and it slipped my mind.

Overall, I enjoyed the session. She thanked me as well as she was able to just lay down and rest lol.

Would definitely see her again.

ch12121978
16-09-2023, 04:24 PM
You made her cum 9 times. Amazing

okachimachi
16-09-2023, 05:05 PM
that's a lot of times isn't it

PussyAddict
16-09-2023, 05:23 PM
If your daty technique hits the spot she doesn't stop cumming. I had her twitching from the time I started on her nipples making my way down. Thought it fake to begin. Never seen stomach twitch off nipple play before. You'll know it's real when she lifts her bum off the bed. Read her ques and alternate alot and off she goes. She genuinely seemed tired after the whole thing. I wouldn't say its was mix gfe and pse for me. Maybe because of exhaustion she was all gfe with passion. There was abit of grinding from her when ever i slowed down in mish. Also missed out on that tounge piercing element. Had to go straight down on her after kissing. Highlight was her setting the tempo with bum in the air mish before i went to town. I timed it so we came together and she stayed locked on cumming once i finished. I'll try return before she leave. Probly hard to book these days as seems popular.

ergoproxy
16-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Originally, was gonna book Cindy yesterday but she was fully booked. Anyhow, Lilina told me that she’s working Monday - Wednesday. Maybe you can book ahead in advanced.

Marrickvill_5
17-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Lilina is on today!!
LAST DAY before her holiday break!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com