PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star - Amy

scarab
07-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Visited just before lunch Tuesday. Surprised to see the carpark almost full at this time as I figured I would have the place to myself. I guess that is why only 2 girls were available. Amy Korean mid/late 20s very nice body (reasonable height, slim but still curvy and good booty and breasts) and pretty face. Lucy I think the other one was, shorter and not quite as good looking nor friendly.

Took Amy 20 min. I was a but tired but her cbj eventually almost did the job when she got herself ready for the missionary main event. Changed to doggy for the finish. Friendly chit chat while showering then out the door. Pretty good really. No kissing her breasts, just touching so I didn't even bother asking about further south. I guess some people might find her to be a little bit of a princess but I found she could warm up. On that short time can't expect too much more.

Face: 8
Service: 7
Return: I think so she would probably warm up on a return visit.

flamingmoose
12-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Take it or leave it... but I've heard Fifi is one to avoid.....

HoldenLS1
12-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Saw Sashay the other day. Decent looking korean, mid 20's, slim, 165cm, small naturals.
Unfortunatley she's one of those girls that expect u to cum after 5-10secs, so that kind of ruined it for me!

BrainSex
12-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

HoldenLS1
12-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Might be time to start a ''you come now'' avoid list thread!!

BrainSex
12-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.