PDA

View Full Version : General talk YODOBYLE

Timeis629
19-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Do you subscribe to the recent adage - YODOBYLE - you only die once but you live everyday - to justify punting.

My thoughts are along those lines - currently not just working to work but won’t die wondering - as workmates 4 decades ago would say - “long time dead”.

ditchtheboss
19-09-2023, 02:19 PM
No, I don’t punt because YODOBYLE or whatever it is. I puny or make choices of experiences or expenses based on what I want to do and what I can afford

Footballpunter
19-09-2023, 02:24 PM
No, I don’t punt because YODOBYLE or whatever it is. I puny or make choices of experiences or expenses based on what I want to do and what I can afford

Agree. We don't need life or death to justify punting.

Shoryureppa
19-09-2023, 04:08 PM
I punt cause horny

Axeman123
19-09-2023, 06:36 PM
I punt 'cause pussy looks like pussy.

Meng
19-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Da fuck is this shit? When did we time travel back to 2012.

bananahammer
19-09-2023, 08:29 PM
OP be honest...this isn't a recent adage, you made it up yourself XD

Refedust
19-09-2023, 08:49 PM
I punt because i want some relaxation and massage. but also the thrill of getting extras

danaussieguy
19-09-2023, 10:55 PM
I punt because I need to throw off some cash to 'em ladies and get me laid

JohnJones
19-09-2023, 11:00 PM
Do you subscribe to the recent adage - YODOBYLE - you only die once but you live everyday - to justify punting.

My thoughts are along those lines - currently not just working to work but won’t die wondering - as workmates 4 decades ago would say - “long time dead”.

The moment you justify something, you know you're living your life wrong.

You die as many times as you repeat your mistakes. The only time you finally died for good is when you stop making the same mistakes for good.

Timeis629
20-09-2023, 11:02 AM
The moment you justify something, you know you're living your life wrong.

You die as many times as you repeat your mistakes. The only time you finally died for good is when you stop making the same mistakes for good.

Better to have some philosophical outlook about life than just to drift …. along … with the other deadwood.

Things are only wrong - when others find out and judge you - when you directly and maliciously go out of your way to hurt others.

But if you punt to provide relief and life to your own self - then that is an important consideration.

To do otherwise is to wither and die on the vine of life.

bung72
20-09-2023, 02:10 PM
I love the adventure.... the thrill. I was (am) getting stuck in a familiar boring routine, so have some little escapes here and there. Will I regret it oneday? Maybe. The rational side of me knows this is an unknown.
Would I regret not taking the opportunity now? I suspect I would - I have regrets for not doing more of this in the past 10 years... :)

bung72
20-09-2023, 02:11 PM
To do otherwise is to wither and die on the vine of life.

I spend a lot of time with folks doing just this.... I don't want to do that.