PDA

View Full Version : General talk Weekend Roundup: You know some WLs offer extra, but never to you. Would you ask?

Footballpunter
23-09-2023, 04:48 PM
So sometimes we heard from friends or read an AR saying certain WLs offer extra services. However, when you go in, they were never offered to you. In this situation, would you ask her about it?

JSteel96
23-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Yeh I would ask if she will take $50 extra for natural BJ some will do it. And yeh some don't say anything even tho ads say they do have extras. So you got to ask up front when you pay.

ditchtheboss
23-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Yeh I would ask if she will take $50 extra for natural BJ some will do it. And yeh some don't say anything even tho ads say they do have extras. So you got to ask up front when you pay.

That’s right, many WL have listed in their profiles that they do CIM, most of the time you have to ask. I probably have had 5 girls at most who offered CIM at the beginning so they knew what to do. Also had one SB do it for ne bout if her own initiative.

I don’t actually blame the girls because they do it if you ask but think about it, would you want a strangers cum in your mouth? I wouldn’t offer

JSteel96
23-09-2023, 05:54 PM
That’s right, many WL have listed in their profiles that they do CIM, most of the time you have to ask. I probably have had 5 girls at most who offered CIM at the beginning so they knew what to do. Also had one SB do it for ne bout if her own initiative.

I don’t actually blame the girls because they do it if you ask but think about it, would you want a strangers cum in your mouth? I wouldn’t offer

You'll def have to ask for CIM service if not offered upfront because maybe they don't want to do it to all guys like you mention. So I always ask and I would pay $50 extra for CIM no dom. My SB everything is natural no dom ever required. But we know each other. I think for a average WL it maybe a turn off with some guys she sees so she won't mention the extras.

GoldfishMan
23-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Now, don't be a dick and go telling WLs "oohh, but I read in the forums that you do this and that". YMMV means YMMV, if you don't get it even after asking for it, let it go.

11Bravo
23-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Now, don't be a dick and go telling WLs "oohh, but I read in the forums that you do this and that". YMMV means YMMV, if you don't get it even after asking for it, let it go.

Agreed. This forum seems pretty mellow but then again GUESTS can read and leech. Coming from the international side, I always wonder about posting the 3WC: who, where, what, and $. Some think they are entitled, with some thinking they should pay less because she's a whore and they never pay retail... Some just DON'T understand YMMV.

I always ASK about the menu and if there's any specials, but always up to the chef. And, before dining , always agree on the price.

bung72
23-09-2023, 11:05 PM
I always ask if they offer extras when I first meet them (FS), before even agreeing to see them....
One particularly beautiful girl that I have bit of a crush on said when we got to the room that she doesn't kiss.... I had a bit of a complex for a bit (was it just me?) - but now the shop has a list of the girls extras pricing for members to peruse, and she has in red writing 'no kissing'.... sad, but at least it wasn't just me.... she giggles wonderfully when you kiss her neck and ears though. She actually offers anal for $2.5k. I've even thought of offering her $500-$1k to add kissing.... she is that delectable....

Hidden Python
23-09-2023, 11:37 PM
This is why your presentation is important when you go for a punt, as a good first impression determines the type of extra service you get,
So if you are fat bald and ugly and smell like a stinky pig, don’t expect to get the same service or any at all, as the younger good looking well groomed punter who wrote and posted the awesome report about the girl

JJBlows
24-09-2023, 12:01 AM
My attitude is if she hasn't offered to you but to others then clearly the two of you don't "vibe" so move onto another girl who does

sukeong
24-09-2023, 12:10 AM
Same. Just move on. And if I have good vibes with her but she dun offer services she offers to others, I would feel pretty down. But no use dwelling too much, and obviously no need to confront her about it. It's poor form. Just move on.

Shoryureppa
24-09-2023, 12:17 AM
I've seen rosters where CIM and/or anal are not offered

But, on review... They're offered. I wonder if our bro paid more or if the WL personally +1 our bro

TheOtherI
25-09-2023, 11:14 AM
Recently I saw a girl who I’d read offers a couple of extras, none of which were offered to me. I just chalk it up to that I wasn’t her target audience and leave it at that.
No biggie.

l337dude
25-09-2023, 12:14 PM
I never ask or push for an extra, even if it has been offered to other punters, if they offer it to me great if not...no biggie, I never really think twice about it.

bung72
25-09-2023, 12:26 PM
I always ask what they offer. I never push, just ask what they do, for how much.

The luscious girl who doesn't kiss - when she said that I did ask her if she absolutely doesn't, or is it an extra cost. No luck there.... :(

One shop I go to has a little sign in the rooms - 'Ask me about my extras..'

l337dude
25-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Yea I should've rephrased, I do ask/check for extras at the beginning but not stuff like "why this extra was not offered to me, its offered to others/listed blah blah"

bung72
25-09-2023, 12:43 PM
Yea I should've rephrased, I do ask/check for extras at the beginning but not stuff like "why this extra was not offered to me, its offered to others/listed blah blah"

I'd never do that either.....

GoldfishMan
25-09-2023, 01:05 PM
About these "phantom extras", don't beat yourself up about it. Just use a simple logic test on yourself. If you were the proud recipient of phantom extras, would you go around telling it to everyone on a public sex forum? Are you really that civic minded?

If you won't do it, most likely others wouldn't. We're not that different, we all have the same human selfish instincts.

So the next time you see a blabbermouth going on about how he did a girl BB anal as he was leaving, maybe think again. There are lots of nutters on this forum just going around stirring shit up.

l337dude
25-09-2023, 03:11 PM
Yea I always find it funny when someone blabs about their "special" treatment they got from a WL...

ColesBag
25-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Yea I always find it funny when someone blabs about their "special" treatment they got from a WL...

Flip a coin as to whether they're a paid reviewer.

Daffy
25-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Just ask them what extras they do and what are they comfortable with. Also worth asking what they like.

That’s how I found out one of my regulars likes to be choked

M0rfl1ng
25-09-2023, 07:01 PM
A way to mentally get around it is to say something like "I wish we could XXX"

That way if they don't want to, you're letting them have an easy exit. Whereas if they're open to it, they will say "yes, we can for $XX"

earl9122
25-09-2023, 10:06 PM
In situations where you've heard rumors or read online about certain establishments or individuals offering extra services, but those services were not offered to you when you visited, it's essential to approach the situation carefully. Here are some considerations. it's best to rely on the services they openly advertise.

11Bravo
25-09-2023, 10:33 PM
In situations where you've heard rumors or read online about certain establishments or individuals offering extra services, but those services were not offered to you when you visited, it's essential to approach the situation carefully. Here are some considerations. it's best to rely on the services they openly advertise.
Or open your mouth and ask, nicely, IF she can provide what you are looking for, and for how much BEFORE you start. Then it's just a simple decision of are you willing to settle for less if something is missing..

earl9122
25-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Well, when it comes to making arrangements, it's like ordering from a menu—you want to know what you're getting and what it costs before you dig in! So, imagine walking up to the service counter with a polite 'G'day, could you kindly let me know what's on the menu and the prices, mate?' It's all about making informed decisions and avoiding any unexpected surprises. Cheers to straightforward communication and a hassle-free experience!

25-09-2023, 11:24 PM
On the other hand I've had a couple of sickening moments reading about ML offering certain extra's to other punters that I thought only I was getting. I've grown up now and realise if she's offering it to me, she's probably offering it to a lot of other customers. Big red flag is if she's always booked but never reviewed.

Shoryureppa
26-09-2023, 12:37 AM
About these "phantom extras", don't beat yourself up about it. Just use a simple logic test on yourself. If you were the proud recipient of phantom extras, would you go around telling it to everyone on a public sex forum? Are you really that civic minded?

If you won't do it, most likely others wouldn't. We're not that different, we all have the same human selfish instincts.

So the next time you see a blabbermouth going on about how he did a girl BB anal as he was leaving, maybe think again. There are lots of nutters on this forum just going around stirring shit up.

Do you think WL just like the punter more & provide extra or our bro pay? They never mention paying extra in AR, so must be the first.

Sibon
26-09-2023, 04:32 AM
So sometimes we heard from friends or read an AR saying certain WLs offer extra services. However, when you go in, they were never offered to you. In this situation, would you ask her about it?

Some of the ARs are exaggerating it flattering the writers' male ego.

Johnisfun1969
26-09-2023, 05:25 AM
Some of the ARs are exaggerating it flattering the writers' male ego.

I also read most of the reviews and take it with a pinch of salt. Firstly each person has different expectations and experience so the service offered and the perception can be different. But I believe few reviews of intense sex are either exaggeration or reviewed to get discount or special treatment from the shop.

I don’t look for too many extras other than kissing and bbbj. Although missed out on one SB in Brisbane really a hot 24 year girl who said she enjoys CIM and swallows. She also wanted to try hot wax. She did not meet me after the second meeting.

GoldfishMan
26-09-2023, 08:21 AM
Do you think WL just like the punter more & provide extra or our bro pay? They never mention paying extra in AR, so must be the first.

Doesn't matter how he got it, the question here is would you, in his shoes, go and blab about it on a public forum?

What do you get out of it? All you've got is an anonymous avatar and a username. Nobody knows who you are. The most likely outcome is you will probably end up not getting the same extra the next time you see that girl because she would've been suddenly inundated with requests from bros asking for the same extra. Easy for her to put 2 and 2 together and figure out what caused it.

NightShift
26-09-2023, 10:51 AM
Some girls have offered me extras, I have always said no thank you if it’s our time together, (I want to save it for the next visit.)

And some girls that I know for a fact do offer extras… they don’t offer extras to me… I personally wouldn’t ask.. and I’m not offended… it’s no big deal..

Then I’ve seen some girls that do extra services like rimming when it isn’t in their profile description as a service they provide…

11Bravo
26-09-2023, 11:41 AM
On the other hand I've had a couple of sickening moments reading about ML offering certain extra's to other punters that I thought only I was getting. I've grown up now and realise if she's offering it to me, she's probably offering it to a lot of other customers. Big red flag is if she's always booked but never reviewed.Myself, since I'm not a billionaire, I don't care how she spends her time with others. My only interest is how she spends our time. If I was ever concerned with what she was doing with others, then I'd have to make her my mistress, and since that's above my pay grade, it's just OUR fantasy world for an hour... then poof, back to real life, not my business. For me, it's like a lifeboat, just us, nobody else, just us (classic movie line), alone in a vast sea.

PS: just the other side of the coin - she shouldn't be caring what I'm doing outside either. Had one cute PRC, after we'd finish, she hold up the condom, see how much was inside, with remarks like "Oh, a lot, you've been a good boy", or "Oh, what happened, have you been naughty?" Now THAT'S some CLASS banter.