PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J Brenda - Half Japanese ex model

BobbyJ
23-09-2023, 09:09 PM
Was feeling a bit toey so I messaged 42 and asked for a recommendation. My fav papasan was working and suggested I try Brenda. I had read she was half Japanese and when I asked what the other half was I was informed she is half Nigerian. As usual he gives me the low down and he mentioned that feedback had been good so I thought why not.

First Impressions

Ok so I'm not sure if her photo is accurate or not but it definitely does not capture her very well. All I can say is that I was pleasantly surprised.

In terms of stats she is definitely not a B cup, more like an A (think mosquito bites), but this is because her figure is like runway model thin but with an hourglass figure (shape comes from the hips). She is on the taller side if that is not your thing (170cm ish). From memory no tatts and she's shaven downstairs.

Services

Everything listed on the ad was provided. If you're a DFK kinda person she does plenty of that and has wonderful lips to kiss! She is a bit on the inexperienced side, 4 months in Australia and new to the industry, but has a lovely personality and attitude. BBBJ was decent and sex was fun but I do enjoy a GFE vibe.

My only negative is that she was a little tired, as I was her last customer for the day, so she did enjoy cuddling a little too much. Nevertheless, she was open to me taking the lead, so I would recommend communicating what you want rather than expecting her to lead the experience otherwise you might walk away disappointed.

Overall / Would I Repeat?

So I've been keeping everything short because I'm going to sum it up right here. For punters that have been curious about her I would definitely repeat and would recommend her if you are seeking the following two things:

1. Innocent/GFE: She was really responsive and seemed to genuinely enjoy mutual play and touching. DATY and exploring her body was genuinely fun and it felt like I was exploring my girlfriends body for the first time. This was probably one of the few times I understood why some people go for the "new to the industry/inexperienced" types. Usually I'm disappointed when I book girls like that so it was refreshing to have a good experience for once.

2. Slim/Skinny model type bodies: She is probably the skinniest girl I've been with but with a really flattering figure. Probably one of the sexiest women I've been with with the most innocent personality.

At the time of writing this she didn't seem too jaded by the industry and when I asked her how she was finding it she said she wanted to get better at the job (bonus points for great attitude!). Also as the title states yes she is an ex model. When we were chatting I asked her what she used to do in Japan and she mentioned that she was a model (I wasn't surprised). She did say it was because women like her were "rare" but honestly she's really beautiful.

Anyway treat her well, be prepared to take initiative, and you'll have a good time!