PDA

View Full Version : Other Mira at Mature Darlings, Harris Park - lovely lady, great service

Fred69
24-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Person's Name : Mira

Establishment : Mature Darlings, Harris Park

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.maturedarlingssydney.com.au

Phone : 9806 9717

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FIV, DATY, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, nice curvy figure, natural C/D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Eastern European

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - lovely lady, great service

My experience/comments : Having read some good reviews on another forum I looked at the roster and booked Mira at the first opportunity.

(As I parked outside the shop, the Mamasan from another shop phoned me and told me that a very popular girl, who has been off the radar for a while, had said she was going to turn up for work today for a first day at that shop. I was very tempted but decided to stick with my existing booking. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to see this other girl again very soon.)

I entered and Mira was called. I paid and was given the little sample flask of mouthwash – the receptionist told me “That’s the only thing you’ll get for free in a brothel”.

Mira led me up those bloody stairs to the room. She is pretty with shoulder-length blonde hair and was wearing a backless dress which hinted at a decent figure.

I showered while Mira got her stuff and she stripped when she returned. She has a nice curvy figure (not fat but pleasantly cuddly) with natural C/D-cups and she was fully and freshly shaved.

Mira lay beside me and immediately started a very good BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips, no teeth, good use of her tongue and hands and no interruptions. She also paid some nice attention to my balls.

Mira invitingly had one knee in the air so I started to play with her clit and was soon finger-fucking her and tickling her arsehole.

I let her suck me for a good while before she sat up and said “I want to sit on your fat cock” but I said I wanted to lick her and then fuck her and then cum in her mouth, so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as Mira reacted immediately and was moaning and squirming and she played with her nipples as I licked and finger-fucked her.

Mira said she came and after a quick breather I resumed licking her and this time she was really loud as she came again.

I offered her my pussy-juice soaked finger to suck and she sexily and eagerly did so.

We were both worked up so I knelt over her and she quickly dressed me and applied some lube and I went in for some mish.

Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” was playing on the radio (that’s a great song to fuck to) so, with Mira urging me on, I pounded in time to the rhythm until I came (and told Mira that I’d forgotten that I was going to cum in her mouth).

After the tidy-up Mira offered me a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat. I asked where she came from and she said she was Eastern European. I asked what country and she said Czech and Hungarian mix but she seemed a bit cagey so that may not be the case. She has been in Australia several years. I forgot to ask which days she works at Harris Park.

After a nice chat it was time to shower and dress and depart – a very good session.

Olddog
24-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Seen some great ladies at Mature Darlings. Don't think I ever had a bad experience there.
Might be well worth a trip up to Sydney

personaa
25-09-2023, 12:58 AM
I had one Danish or Finnish milf there 3-4 years ago. It was fantastic. She was mid 40s but all the others were GILFs, you won't believe this butbone did an intro while walking with a stick. Initially, I thought she was the manager buy she confirmed being working. I thought if anything happens to her in the room then the poor customer might be charged with murder!

Veets
25-09-2023, 03:28 PM
It’s a shame the Newcastle branch of mature darlings have ALL the hottest and biggest breasted milfs but the Sydney location has most of the rejects

Fred69
25-09-2023, 03:34 PM
It’s a shame the Newcastle branch of mature darlings have ALL the hottest and biggest breasted milfs but the Sydney location has most of the rejects

To my understanding, the Newcastle and Sydney operations are not related in any way - they just share the same name.

thatsmrmarkrodgers
07-01-2024, 08:46 PM
To my understanding, the Newcastle and Sydney operations are not related in any way - they just share the same name.

Just thought I'd add that MD Harris Park now owns Maggie's North Parramatta.

Never tried MD HP but did enjoy many visits to Maggie's back in the day. I've visited the Maggie's website a few times since I moved fantasising about returning and noticed a change of ownership between Maggie and MD. I was worried it may go down hill but glad to see MD expand and Maggie's continue to serve horny young men in Sydney's North West that fantasise about mature women.