PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 127city.com 1st attempt to visit and LAST!

Veets
25-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Turned up to my booking a couple mins early and was shown to the waiting area.
Place is rough but not the worst and who cares they lady I booked is going to smashing.
That’s when the managers stupid chin started moving to make way for the bullshit!
“Can I Offer you the best girl who is better than your booking”
NO
“Your booking is not feeling well”
Why confirm a booking then?
“So sorry she had to cancel”
Why didn’t you call me and inform me so didn’t waste time and money?
Places like this don’t deserve our time and money

Hidden Python
25-09-2023, 03:28 PM
anyone would of been upset about the situation, but instead of getting mad, i would of asked for a discount,

JSteel96
25-09-2023, 03:31 PM
Man that totally sucks when gals advertised are suddenly canceled. I think they think they can get away with offering other girls and most guys would accept the different girl. I hope you walked out the door. Don't ever go back there.

Veets
25-09-2023, 03:39 PM
anyone would of been upset about the situation, but instead of getting mad, i would of asked for a discount,

The other ladies were certainly not my choice at all and in the unlikely event I ever consider going back I’ll be sure to push for that “look after you next time” quote from them.
Truth is the best of their girls failed to show they knew it. But expect I would take a reject

grstile
25-09-2023, 04:57 PM
Try booking her again and if they start getting shifty - maybe she simply saw you arrive and thoyght she recognised you.

More likely they gave your booking to a regular though, sucks - but I tend to just file things like that under 'shit happens'

Hsteve
25-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Try booking her again and if they start getting shifty - maybe she simply saw you arrive and thoyght she recognised you.

More likely they gave your booking to a regular though, sucks - but I tend to just file things like that under 'shit happens'
Not a chance given as shop should value our time and effort of making time for us to visit.
This happened to me and since never ever Visiting again as many others shops around

frisson
25-09-2023, 07:33 PM
What made you visit them?
How much were they charging for 1 hour?

Costy
25-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Reminds me of years ago when I used to go to 533 to see my favourite. Made booking in advance, boss knew how far I traveled to get there. I turned up for my booking, boss said oh she not it she sick. Try to push some ancient hag on me. A minute later another guy said he was there for a booking with the same lady. Boss lady face went red but just brushed it off. I never went back after that.

frisson
25-09-2023, 08:04 PM
Reminds me of years ago when I used to go to 533 to see my favourite. Made booking in advance, boss knew how far I traveled to get there. I turned up for my booking, boss said oh she not it she sick. Try to push some ancient hag on me. A minute later another guy said he was there for a booking with the same lady. Boss lady face went red but just brushed it off. I never went back after that.

Why does management do that? They generally write customers names and bookings on a whiteboard. Really strange

11Bravo
26-09-2023, 01:47 AM
Why does management do that? They generally write customers names and bookings on a whiteboard. Really strange

When a whale shows up, he can call the shots, while a minnow (NO disrespect to the OP) gets displaced. It's just business.

frisson
26-09-2023, 09:42 AM
When a whale shows up, he can call the shots, while a minnow (NO disrespect to the OP) gets displaced. It's just business.

True. Money talks

yaminkim
26-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Plenty of better shops out there

11Bravo
26-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Plenty of better shops out there
Like the old joke. Little Johnny wasn't eating his vegetables. Mom tells him he should eat his vegetables; there are people in India who are starving. Johnny says, "Yea, name 3."

Costy
26-09-2023, 06:42 PM
I moved on the better shops where they honour bookings and don’t treat you like a stooge. If anyone remembers her I did have the famous Bibi a few times.(Not the lady I booked to disgruntle me though)
One last 533 story. I hated going there due to the exit being very exposed, some yobbos in the pub saw me leaving and as I was waiting at the lights they started cheering and yelling obviously bringing attention to me. The wait for the lights seemed like an eternity. From memory that was the last time I went there from above story getting mucked around.

frisson
26-09-2023, 07:26 PM
I moved on the better shops where they honour bookings and don’t treat you like a stooge. If anyone remembers her I did have the famous Bibi a few times.(Not the lady I booked to disgruntle me though)

Was this Bibi preCovid? What was good about punts with her?

earl9122
26-09-2023, 08:07 PM
Mate! I reckon I've moved on to better shops, where they actually stick to their bookings and treat you fair dinkum. Had a few goes with the famous Bibi there, but she wasn't the one who left me disgruntled, I tell ya.

Now, let me tell ya about the last time I set foot in 533. I hated it, mate, 'cause the exit was as open as a dunny door in a thunderstorm. Some yobbos at the pub spotted me leaving, started cheering and carrying on like a bunch of galahs, making everyone look my way. I felt like I was waiting at the lights for an absolute donkey's age. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I reckon I never went back there after that muck-around.

Costy
26-09-2023, 08:14 PM
Mate! I reckon I've moved on to better shops, where they actually stick to their bookings and treat you fair dinkum. Had a few goes with the famous Bibi there, but she wasn't the one who left me disgruntled, I tell ya.

Now, let me tell ya about the last time I set foot in 533. I hated it, mate, 'cause the exit was as open as a dunny door in a thunderstorm. Some yobbos at the pub spotted me leaving, started cheering and carrying on like a bunch of galahs, making everyone look my way. I felt like I was waiting at the lights for an absolute donkey's age. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I reckon I never went back there after that muck-around.

??? You sweet mate?

Costy
26-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Was this Bibi preCovid? What was good about punts with her?
Well before covid… about 2013. Try find old reviews from that time. Tiny size 5 Chinese genuine 20’s did just about everything you wanted with a smile.