PDA

View Full Version : General talk NEWBIES trying to gain status by endless useless posts - DON'T BOTHER !!

rooter
07-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Here is a message to newbies on this forum who post lots of pointless posts trying to move up in status from Baby to Junior to Senior to Super Fans to Loyalty Member ASAP.
Don't bother guys !!
Two reasons:
1. Its clear what you are doing and you come across as desperate and sad.
2. If its status you are after, a meaningless label after your name will not get you any status; it doesn't mean shit!

I really don't understand why you would want status on this forum anyway.
It doesn't get you any benefits or perks - no freebies or discounts at brothels or agencies, no extra services no nothing!
If you crave status you really should follow the Buddhas teaching and rid yourself of all cravings. OR at least crave something useful like hot young pussy, fine swiss chocolate, or 15yo single malt scotch or whatever the fuck!

But lets accept you crave status.
Well you won't get it on this forum by notching up statistics with endless pointless posts.
Instead, put up some informative ARs, give some useful advice in the General section, open up some interesting debates etc.

Just another reality check for you - some of the highest ranked members on this forum are not even real people but bots in the video sharing section that spam hundreds of links every week.
That's what you are aspiring to be !! - they will be your esteemed peers and colleagues!!

rooter
07-03-2013, 07:10 PM
The more often one posts the faster one ceases to be a BABY member and becomes a JUNIOR member. This is when you receive the key to the HIDDEN THREAD - where all the cool kids hang out and the best information is shared.

True, that makes sense, I can understand that, but they keep posting non-stop even after they have become Juniors to get to Senior, then Superfan etc.
I have seen two examples of this in the last few days.

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2013, 07:28 PM
I heard admin recently created a new VIP hidden thread - but you need to be a king member to access. Anyone know if this is true?

Yeah, sure!!

As if the Admin will do that for three members, a couple of shop owners and a whole bunch of machines!!

I like your imaginations......lol

Cheers

mkko2
07-03-2013, 07:31 PM
the most esteemed sages of the forum has spoken, and good sir we shall listen to their advice in a generous matter and posture.
the secret forums exists as per legends ahlungor, please clarify it for us mere mortals

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2013, 07:37 PM
I think one liner is OK

Brother Mate and I did that all the times

I suppose as long as that is Not all you posted!

Yeah, do some reviews will be most welcome, I am sure people like to read from different members rather than just the old timers

Keep it up and have fun, enjoy

Cheers

rooter
07-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I heard admin recently created a new VIP hidden thread - but you need to be a king member to access. Anyone know if this is true?

There is about as much chance of this being true as there is of there being 5 hot young busty Asian girls rostered at HappyAngels tonight ;)

mkko2
07-03-2013, 07:40 PM
I have written some reviews and some one liners... this is most agreeable

wilisno
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Hell yeah - the public threads are really just for the tourists, the hidden thread is alwhere the real actions at

Not that I know of, what good is it anyway ? How many king members are there ?

Licker
07-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Conspiracy theories* are always popular. lol :shout:

The king members here (about 10 of them, spam bots included) are now using the plausible denial method to try and divert the attention away from the truth.

Just admit it guys! There is a secret section of the forum that no one else knows of. Even admin is kept off the loop.

You really need that section to share information amongst the three of you!
You really need it! PM's would never serve the same purpose of 'power steeling'. :burn:

*From Wikipedia: A conspiracy theory purports to explain an important social, political, or economic event as being caused or covered up by a covert group or organization.
The term is frequently used... to identify secret... political actions aimed at "stealing" power... from "the people".

P.S. For all of those, who think that the above is anything more than sarcasm... get a life.

jellyshots
07-03-2013, 09:43 PM
There is about as much chance of this being true as there is of there being 5 hot young busty Asian girls rostered at HappyAngels tonight ;)

Rooter, they should just give ranks out for funny comments like this. People are seriously looking at me strangely because I just laughed, spitting beer over the table.

wilisno
07-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Conspiracy theories* are always popular. lol :shout:

The king members here (about 10 of them, spam bots included) are now using the plausible denial method to try and divert the attention away from the truth.

Just admit it guys! There is a secret section of the forum that no one else knows of. Even admin is kept off the loop.

You really need that section to share information amongst the three of you!
You really need it! PM's would never serve the same purpose of 'power steeling'. :burn:

P.S. For all of those, who think that the above is anything more than sarcasm... get a life.

Don't blow our cover please ! We're trying to keep all the good girls under wrap for our eyes only !

Sextus
07-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Superfan

Superfans.

The distinction is important, because it doesn't make sense!

Sextus
07-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Animus, sorry to be a word pedant, but words are important to me! Here is a post I made under Kiwi guy's search for a girl with long nipples thread:

"Rooter it is "Super Fans." I know the English is out, giving a plural when it means a singular, but hey! that is one of its charms. Come to think of it, that is its only charm - and to answer 3monkeyS's question, no, there are no special privileges attached to being a "Super Fans." At least none that I've ever gotten anyway.

See what I mean - being "a" Super Fans doesn't make sense. It is a plural and a singular clashing. My 4 star "status" just to the left there should say that I am a "Super Fan."

Being "a" Super Fans should maybe at least give you some greater immunity from being banned maybe - under the "first on, last off " principle of a firm giving out redundancies. However, as 8inches has learnt, he might have been a 2 post Baby member for all the protection being "a" superfans gave him."

Rooter - this is just one more useless, to semi-useless, post from me on my way to the faux status of whatever the next level is at 1000.

(In my travels I've been to a place called "Useless Loop" btw. Shark Bay WA. Shithouse night life, great scenery.)

jj12345
07-03-2013, 11:47 PM
More .

jj12345
07-03-2013, 11:47 PM
status .

jj12345
07-03-2013, 11:48 PM
please? .

Sextus
08-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Favourite forum name for me?

Punter Poontang

he he...

Very close runner up?

Cunninglinguist

:D

Licker
08-03-2013, 12:54 AM
See what I mean - being "a" Super Fans doesn't make sense. It is a plural and a singular clashing. My 4 star "status" just to the left there should say that I am a "Super Fan."

Sextus bro,

Have you considered that maybe it's a verb, not a noun?
Like in the examples below.

(of breath or a breeze) Blow gently on
- Sextus is Super, his breath fans the skin of the ML so that she shivers

Cause (a belief or emotion) to become stronger or more widespread
- Sextus is Super, he fans the desire to Asian girls with his posts

ScopionX
08-03-2013, 12:55 AM
I feel the status is a bit meanless, even if the newbie "wash" the status, it still doesn't change anything, no one will care and belief what they write anyway, just becoz the credit problem.

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
I feel the status is a bit meanless, even if the newbie "wash" the status, it still doesn't change anything, no one will care and belief what they write anyway, just becoz the credit problem.

Haha brother ScopionX

I believe you ! Any thing you said about SL, Stanmore and Tiffany and Friends - I shall believe

You have very good credential

Cheers

Littlewonder
08-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Now we are getting into English Lessons!

Don't know how the Asian bros on here are going but I am Ausie born and can't keep up! HA HA English was never one of my strengths and spelling well I am hopeless don't know how I ever survived before spell checker.

Amos33
08-03-2013, 01:25 PM
I am relatively new to this forum and I am always conscious about what I post and the new threads I start, I want them to be interesting, informative and relevant. I believe in the old adage quality rather than quantity and I think you will always gain more respect from what you write rather than the number of posts you accumulate. Status doesn’t mean that much too me, although I must admit that Junior sounds much better than Baby (almost there) and I am curious to see what is written in the private massage section.

Cheers

Gucci2012
08-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Bro rooter I get perks and extra services all the time but I think that comes from being a good customer and a gentleman to wl's more than my status on this forum.

But doing AR's and having credibility on this forum doesn't hurt your chances of getting a higher standard of service from operators.