PDA

View Full Version : Tope 39

Playboy Liger
17-06-2012, 09:13 PM
for the last 5 times I went there.
1 was good and other 4 was shit.
what the hell is going with their service.
Or I got bad luck, pick all the shit 1.
fuck me dead :fire:

Leewee
17-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Who did you see that was so bad? Who was good?

nightcat
17-06-2012, 10:51 PM
My experience is as bad as yours .. you're not alone, playboy !

Playboy Liger
17-06-2012, 11:54 PM
I never try to remember their names lol
I've been going there almost every week for 2 years
never have the same girl :sweat:

today I had a skinny, blonde with dead feeling :spook:

GlowStick
18-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Maybe you need to take a break or go to another brothel.

Fleming
18-06-2012, 10:27 AM
I've abandon this place as it's expensive, the girls look average, the rooms are crap and the intro is terrible.

hell no
18-06-2012, 10:36 AM
You guys are sad cases man, better off abandoning this place and start some cock rubbing at my place. I'm cheap and can sit on da bros laps. Cum and do some fiddling on me bros.

Fleming
18-06-2012, 10:52 AM
No thanks hell no. It's really hard to say anything positive about this place as I think it's gone downhill. Before they had some stars here but now most WLs are a gamble and the time wasting tactics and personal buzzer is the worst.

Playboy Liger
18-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I go to other brothel too and sometime got some shocking experience.
I went to a brothel in Brunswick and at the intro I saw a 60 years old lady,
she came to grab my hand and wouldn't let me go.
I had to run away from there :spook:

what I like about Tope 39 is they have young girls, they take shower for you and BBBJ.
but the one I had yesterday is unacceptable.

any recommended brothel?

hell no
18-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Tender Touch and Candy Club bro,

but these 2 shops have 39 rejects........

Girls who don't perform well or not busy at 39 tope gets to be put in da lion's den ( CC and TT usually have heaps of Indians and Aussie blokes with big fat juicy cocks waiting to pound them..... ) That's punishment for them....

I'm not shitting the bros here, it's genuine intel that i'm sharing!!.....

GlowStick
19-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Some punters may like to buy at the reject shop lol!

Fleming
19-06-2012, 04:27 AM
It does seem like the quality at CC and TT have dropped. The girls look average and some chubby at CC. Thank god I overheard a punter complain to the boyasan that the WL he just had was sick and shouldn't be working. When she walked down the stairs at CC, she was coughing, poor bugger as he might catch her illness.

the reaper
19-06-2012, 12:35 PM
last punt I had at TT was with Pink and it was pretty good and there lots of hot girls there, could have picked a few of them. Really smoking hot kgirl called Bibi but she looked pissed off, hell no must have just booked her :grimace: but man was she a babe. Pink gave me the hardest pounding ever, she was a bit bossy, but I finger fucked her good while she blew my trumpet :slobber:

Playboy Liger
19-06-2012, 03:13 PM
do they do BBBJ?

hell no
19-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah, BBBJ and CBJ galore over at that joint..... If you're a handsome stud like me then you should have no problems receiving BBBJs.....

:fire:Fuck you Garengi, i still receive BBBJs, i luv upsetting you!!:cool2:

GlowStick
19-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Do the girls at TT still shower with you?

numberonebigsize
20-06-2012, 03:05 PM
From syd spent a month in melb recently did extensive research into punting scene lol. The first shop on my list to comment on is ROMANTICS at brunswick used to go there all the time full of hot kgirls and jap girls and friendly reception. Now they treat you like shit and the standard of girls is waaaay down after meeting the line up all taiwan or chinese plus 1 arab or greek girl who claims to be korean (she had never heard of PUSAN) i fucked off quick with my 115clams still resident in my wallet. The next shop was 39 tope. shit intros here no more than 2 seconds you only have time to look at either her legs,tits or face but not all three. They were all glamours and very disinterested except one named TIFFANY. Picked her (125 for half hour---phew) wont do a full review but this kdoll was good big smiles bbbj great catbath and willing sex. Would recommend giving her a try. BTW the 2 guys on reception are totallty fucking ignorant and unhelpful. This shop reminds me of GF127 in syd. all kdoll glamours but it is a lottery to pick a good one. Reviews on 2 more girls at different shops to follow and they are good.

hell no
20-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Do the girls at TT still shower with you?

All depends whether if the wl provide BBBJ.....:slobber:

Fleming
21-06-2012, 12:53 AM
There's not much going right with the Melb punting experience. Most shops are old and rundown. It's depressing to know that you can get 1hr in Sydney for $120 to $150 with all the extras you want but in Melb you pay $140 with no idea what you will get?

the reaper
21-06-2012, 04:59 PM
i don't mind the high prices, stops me punting to much and ending up on the street

nightcat
21-06-2012, 08:55 PM
There's not much going right with the Melb punting experience. Most shops are old and rundown. It's depressing to know that you can get 1hr in Sydney for $120 to $150 with all the extras you want but in Melb you pay $140 with no idea what you will get?

You better think of relocating to Sydney !

Fleming
22-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I used to live in Sydney, so I know what's on offer over there. I wouldn't mind going there now as it's getting miserable and cold in Melb.

@reaper - I agree the high prices, stops punting too much cause when you think it's cheap, you end up going more oftens and then can't stop yourself LOL.

nightcat
27-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Yer Sydney is a much better place for punting coz this business is not fully legalized in the state yet .. so competitions will be high and guess who benefits ? Punters like you and me !