PDA

View Full Version : Question Where has korean Lulu gone?

Stejr_989
27-09-2023, 02:11 AM
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows what's happened to Lulu (Rhodes), the last I heard was that she was sick but that was on the 8th. She put up a post on her wechat saying she would be back next monday (11th or 18th?) and that was the last I heard from her. She's got the best service out of anyone I've seen yet and I miss getting a proper massage and happy ending from her. I also sent her flowers to try and improve the mood and as a good gesture but.. nothing

If anyone knows if she's working at a different place now or if she's still sick leave a reply.

Thanks

dotcumdotinyou
27-09-2023, 03:38 PM
.............OR.............

She could be avoiding a stalker.........maybe someone with only 3 post.........all about Lulu.........

Hsteve
27-09-2023, 03:40 PM

She could be avoiding a stalker.........maybe someone with only 3 post.........all about Lulu.........
Probably going for holidays again she has good feedbacks

Stejr_989
27-09-2023, 08:50 PM

I made this account to leave a review for her, we talked about it after we finished up and she said she would appreciate it if i left a review for her, so i did. I'm one of her regulars..

Keeping Up
27-09-2023, 11:57 PM
She’s not pregnant (sorry stalker) but she told me she has an injury that affects her ability to perform her service. She’ll be back when she’s back. She will update when she’s good again.

Stejr_989
28-09-2023, 02:27 AM
Why is everyone just jumping to the conclusion that I'm a stalker? I made a review post and i was only wondering when she would be back, is there something wrong with asking a question? I thought there was a rule about respecti.g others, instead of just jumping straight to accusations.

Hsteve
28-09-2023, 08:46 AM
She’s not pregnant (sorry stalker) but she told me she has an injury that affects her ability to perform her service. She’ll be back when she’s back. She will update when she’s good again.

Thanks for update Lulu’s condition
Wish her well

mcfly
28-09-2023, 04:33 PM
Why is everyone just jumping to the conclusion that I'm a stalker?

Projection is my guess.