PDA

View Full Version : Interesting experience - Star Massage Spring Hill

kho207bob
07-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I woke up with a sore right shoulder this morning, so I went to Star Massage near Central Station.

The massage was good (powder rather than oil which I prefer), and the ML worked hard on my sore spots, even without me asking her to. About 3/4 way through she got me to turn over, and for the front she went very soft and her hands were getting pretty close to the junior.

I thought I was going to get lucky, but nothing was happening. Then she tells me, "5 minutes left, sir". So obviously I popped the question, but her answer was, "sorry we don't. But you can do it yourself while I massage".

Has anyone heard that one before? I've been to a few massage joints, but this was the first I've heard of the like.

I went for a massage and I got a rather good one, so I'm not complaining, but thought I'd ask the folks here if they've come across that question.

I wonder if this members card I was given is a clue...

brownwallaby
07-03-2013, 07:32 PM
that's typical Star as many here would testify. I think it's company policy. Of course like any policy there are exceptions :)

kho207bob
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
So do people actually "help themselves" during the massage? I didn't have the guts to do so...

BrainSex
07-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

popeye96
07-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Yeah. I used to go there a bit before they put up the price. Probably been more than a year since I have been. When they do the tackle tickle and you turn over and are ready to go, if they are not going to do it, I sure as hell aren't going to leave myself hanging. As stated, there are exceptions to the rule though. ;) The girls don't bat an eye and will clean you up after. :)

brownwallaby
07-03-2013, 10:21 PM
sometimes I do that and so do some of the girls ......

kho207bob
08-03-2013, 06:11 AM
When you turn over, at what stage do you decide that you have to self-help, rather than her giving you a hand?

brownwallaby
08-03-2013, 07:23 AM
When you turn over, at what stage do you decide that you have to self-help, rather than her giving you a hand?

Mate, I just sent you a PM, cheers

skm
08-03-2013, 12:54 PM
I've also been there a few times and had the same response, can anyone give pointers? Many thanks

kho207bob
08-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks for everyone's comment. I'll pop back next week and try out this "self-serve".

You never know, I might even enjoy it more than FS!

grammeys
09-03-2013, 03:42 AM
I've tried the self service route once and will probably never do it again. Seems kinda counter productive. Granted you need not tip, and you might still get a good grope of the ML but really, if i wanted to self-serve I'd rather do it in the privacy of my own home. Feels strange having someone watching you while you fap off. Maybe if you're an exhibitionist and gets off on that kind of stuff... =p

brownwallaby
09-03-2013, 07:35 AM
what about being a spectator watching the girl doing it ... I bet you'll be more comfortable :)

hiroo
09-03-2013, 11:33 AM
are there extra charges for DIY? coz, things would be everywhere :cool2:
have they got free shower facility?

brownwallaby
09-03-2013, 11:35 AM
are there extra charges for DIY? coz, things would be everywhere :cool2:
have they got free shower facility?
No extra charge, yes they got shower at both shops ... If you want more details PM me, cheers

Butler383
09-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Last time I was here the ml moved my hand on to it I said no thanks lol

Jerry10
10-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Hi Butler

Your it or her it?

kho207bob
10-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi Butler
Your it or her it?

Surely you wouldn't say no if it was her "it"!

flamingmoose
10-03-2013, 12:36 PM
It may have been a spiny blowfish, in which case I would have politely declined too...

Butler383
10-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Lol of course not, but not going to do it myself in front of anyone, but I must admit this place can be very frustrating at times,some will play with your tackle and then leave you, Sir I am going to get hot towel now.had some crazy experience in this shops lol.

kho207bob
11-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I popped back today to try out this self-help thing, and was actually looking forward to see how much I'd enjoy it, but didn't need to this time round...

Must be Murphy's Law!

BTW I tipped the ML $50, and she seemed very surprised. What's the standard?

samdv
11-03-2013, 06:45 PM
This is an odd place indeed. Star msg girls don't expect any tips so whatever u give them they will b surprised. U will notice whenever they r done with the job they will give u a towel and walk out and not expect anything. I m a regular there and sometimes I tip them and most of the times I don't, they r always happy to see me, at least they pretend they r happy to see me.

FangBanger
11-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Lol of course not, but not going to do it myself in front of anyone, but I must admit this place can be very frustrating at times,some will play with your tackle and then leave you, Sir I am going to get hot towel now.had some crazy experience in this shops lol.

Relieving yourself can actually be a bit of fun when she tells you how much she wants to see it. Not sure if they do it here but I've had GF's and chicks at peep shows who love watching. Most of them find it as fascinating or arousing as we do watching them. Automatic ego boost for most women when you blow without them putting in any work.

brownwallaby
11-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Relieving yourself can actually be a bit of fun when she tells you how much she wants to see it. Not sure if they do it here but I've had GF's and chicks at peep shows who love watching. Most of them find it as fascinating or arousing as we do watching them. Automatic ego boost for most women when you blow without them putting in any work.

Hate to say it, but there's a lot of truth in this statement .... :)

Butler383
12-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Just a little bit kinky maybe lol

diablo7000
12-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Hey guys,anyone tried this girl :lisa at Spring Hill? im wondering if we can have somethings more with her?share ur experience with her :smile:

samdv
12-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Welcome diablo7000. Will u try it out and post report?

memememe
12-03-2013, 02:11 PM
If they tickle my tackle when I am facing down and dont when I flip over, I usually ask. If they say no, and suggest I do it, I say "I will if u will"......

A couple have actually reached under their skirts and played a little just for fun !!

There are a few Star girls who will not touch it, but are happy to let you rub it on them.... one even let me rub it on her belly which made me very happy....

but mostly I find star a prick tease....

Butler383
12-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Memememe you are right this place is a big prick tease, that's why I keep going back lol

BrisMoses
14-03-2013, 04:24 PM
it actually sonds like a bit of fun

what do they charge for a massage ?

kho207bob
14-03-2013, 04:47 PM
what do they charge for a massage ?

$50 1/2 hr
$60 3/4 hr
$75 1 hr

Swerve
15-05-2013, 11:58 AM
I just went in there, pretty girls lined up, but didn't drop enough hints I think..... Anyone else had recent experience?

samdv
15-05-2013, 12:21 PM
I just went in there, pretty girls lined up, but didn't drop enough hints I think..... Anyone else had recent experience?
I like going back to star...once a week.

Swerve
15-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Assuming you get a better finish than me then?

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Among the top places near CBD. I'm a regular at both shops. Never got disappointed

Swerve
15-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Any lady in particular?

samdv
15-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Assuming you get a better finish than me then?
Not sure what finish u get but l m with BrownW, never left unhappy so far. I can say I have tried at lease 10+ girls there over a period of time.

Swerve
15-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Ill try again then.

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 01:36 PM
in the last few weeks I saw 3 Star girls for the first time, random booking. Always got what I wanted (and more)

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Good thread. So is it confirmed that you can get additions? Or is it still a bit hit and miss with the whole "you do it yourself" thing?
Brown wallaby do you mind if I PM you for more details?

kho207bob
15-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I never book anyone (just rock up) and its 25%. Still not all that comfortable with the self-help thing though...

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Good thread. So is it confirmed that you can get additions? Or is it still a bit hit and miss with the whole "you do it yourself" thing?
Brown wallaby do you mind if I PM you for more details?

All those 3 girls did not let me do it myself

Swerve
15-05-2013, 03:00 PM
There is a tall pretty one that ill try today again then :)

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey brownwallaby,

Brother I sent you a PM. Hope you don't mind and please let me know if it went through. I'd be pretty interested in picking your brain on this place if you don't mind.

Cheers.

brownwallaby
15-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey brownwallaby,

Brother I sent you a PM. Hope you don't mind and please let me know if it went through. I'd be pretty interested in picking your brain on this place if you don't mind.

Cheers.

mate, there's a limit of whatever info I can share. Please don't be disappointed if I can't give you too many details. check your message box ....

jrrompy
15-05-2013, 04:43 PM
mate, there's a limit of whatever info I can share. Please don't be disappointed if I can't give you too many details. check your message box ....

No worries mate. All the help you gave was brilliant. Cheers.

popthatcherry
15-05-2013, 07:18 PM
i been to some other massage in stone's corner......i think called gold hand or something..
they asked me to do the same thing.....hahaha

monkia
15-05-2013, 07:39 PM
ha i got that experience as well in some shops, and some of them even just walk away without a word. Just try the other ones. There is a good one near garden city called Pure massage used to be called stellas.

The jap chick does a great hj not like other girls just rough it up.

however, i prefer azn star more hahaha not really into massage. A proper release is a better plan lol

Swerve
16-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Is it better to book a full hour or just 30 mins?

brownwallaby
16-05-2013, 09:50 AM

everybody is different .... I always prefer a full hour, especially if it's my first session with her. Exploration takes time ....

CunningLinguist
16-05-2013, 10:04 AM

You can book 30mins, then if after say 10mins you think you connect with her you can ask to extend.

samdv
16-05-2013, 10:32 AM
You can book 30mins, then if after say 10mins you think you connect with her you can ask to extend.
Yeah I always go for 30.

CunningLinguist
16-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Yeah I always go for 30.

I usually do 30 if it is the first time I see a girl, then I may either extend or know to go for an hour next time I see her, if I feel like it.

brownwallaby
16-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Problem is, I very rarely found a girl that didn't warrant further work, hence I stick to my 60 min plan, always ....

LotusLover
16-05-2013, 01:20 PM
I agree BW I always go the 60 minutes. I have had a few massages that started slowly but end up being great experiences. The full 60 makes it easier for me decide if im going back.

watson
16-05-2013, 05:02 PM
i would normally go for 60mins, just that i can have a relaxing first half and maybe a wonderful second half.
or otherwise if i just want a quickie and i knew the place well, i go for 30min

anyway, it doesn't really cost much difference between the two, for me it all depends on whether i have enough time to enjoy the whole thing

watson
16-05-2013, 05:09 PM
brothers, i saw this shop ad on local paper today, am thinking whether give it a go, any good reviews by anyone? if so please leave a name so i can be sure find the right one, thanks guys

brownwallaby
16-05-2013, 05:11 PM
i would normally go for 60mins, just that i can have a relaxing first half and maybe a wonderful second half.
or otherwise if i just want a quickie and i knew the place well, i go for 30min

anyway, it doesn't really cost much difference between the two, for me it all depends on whether i have enough time to enjoy the whole thing

You got a very valid point, my dear Watson, especially about the cost difference. Although being a greedy punter that I am I'd like to keep the first half as short as possible. In many sessions, the first half doesn't exist .....

samdv
16-05-2013, 05:18 PM
brothers, i saw this shop ad on local paper today, am thinking whether give it a go, any good reviews by anyone? if so please leave a name so i can be sure find the right one, thanks guys
Watson, with the right attitude this shop won't disappoint u. Give it a try- may b go for 30min if u r worried, then u will just lose 50 instead of 70. If there is something on offer, u will find out in the first 5 to 10 min anyway.

DirtySanchez
16-05-2013, 05:24 PM
My preference is to go for 30mins on the initial visit to check the place out and then return for a full hour of fun. That's just my preference and my biggest peev is booking an hour at a new venue and finding out they are legit, not often I know but it just kills me to have to stay there knowing I'm not getting my extras! After all it's not like I'm going there for a massage is it? Who would do that?

watson
16-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Watson, with the right attitude this shop won't disappoint u. Give it a try- may b go for 30min if u r worried, then u will just lose 50 instead of 70. If there is something on offer, u will find out in the first 5 to 10 min anyway.

cheers mate, be sure to come back with a report

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
16-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Memememe you are right this place is a big prick tease, that's why I keep going back lol

I can't handle the prick tease. Honestly, anyone else just relieved themselves into the towel or shower afterwards? Lol

myron
16-05-2013, 09:38 PM
this place (and some others) is like a secret society, once you're admitted inside the inner circle you always got what you want.
just ask bro brown.... =p
he seems like has reached a chartered status in most massage shops in Brisbane =)

brownwallaby
16-05-2013, 09:57 PM
this place (and some others) is like a secret society, once you're admitted inside the inner circle you always got what you want.
just ask bro brown.... =p
he seems like has reached a chartered status in most massage shops in Brisbane =)

I take that as a compliment, thx :) Well I'd love to reach that status .... It's all down to luck I guess, but you have to create your own luck.
My only complaint about Star shops (apart from their pricing) is their weird system of lining up the girls to greet a customer. Regular customers hate it coz they can't be discreet, the girls hate it coz it disrupts their siesta. A timid punter will be running away scared ....

And you're right. Visiting a place like Mozhi is like attending an Illuminati gathering. You have to know the password to be admitted in .... Star is not that bad

hiroo
16-05-2013, 10:15 PM
lol can anyone PM me all the Illuminati password :prettiness:
btw, 30 minute session is too short to enjoy any massage, if I want a quickie, I'd rather find a WL

samdv
17-05-2013, 08:14 AM
My only complaint about Star shops (apart from their pricing) is their weird system of lining up the girls to greet a customer. Regular customers hate it coz they can't be discreet, the girls hate it coz it disrupts their siesta. A timid punter will be running away scared ....

I agree with this. Shouldn't be lining up, specially when there is a booking and u turn up right on time- it's kinda obvious it's the customer with booking but they still line up...few times had to walk thru a line of embarrassment haha..now I just wait for strategic timing. If more than 1 of my regular ML is on same shift I tend to avoid lol...

brownwallaby
17-05-2013, 12:04 PM
I agree with this. Shouldn't be lining up, specially when there is a booking and u turn up right on time- it's kinda obvious it's the customer with booking but they still line up...few times had to walk thru a line of embarrassment haha..now I just wait for strategic timing. If more than 1 of my regular ML is on same shift I tend to avoid lol...

I'm pretty much banned from seeing a new girl at one of Star branches as someone there is watching my every move ....

Butler383
17-05-2013, 02:28 PM
the walk down that line is not comfortable for me some of the ml lady's give you that knowing smile hehe

brownwallaby
17-05-2013, 02:34 PM
the walk down that line is not comfortable for me some of the ml lady's give you that knowing smile hehe

always try my best to look as composed as possible, walk slowly and make eye contact with each of them, say 'hi Jojo, hi Double, hi Lisa' .... still, feel damn awkward LOL ....

samdv
17-05-2013, 02:39 PM
always try my best to look as composed as possible, walk slowly and make eye contact with each of them, say 'hi Jojo, hi Double, hi Lisa' .... still, feel damn awkward LOL ....
Hahaha yeah specially if u have booked a new ml then u will b asked in the room "how U know so many ppl? Y u book me? I know next time u don't book me Bcoz u playboy" sigh***

myron
17-05-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm pretty much banned from seeing a new girl at one of Star branches as someone there is watching my every move ....

are you trying to say that your girlfriend/wife works at Star Massage??

myron
17-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Hahaha yeah specially if u have booked a new ml then u will b asked in the room "how U know so many ppl? Y u book me? I know next time u don't book me Bcoz u playboy" sigh***

what's wrong with being a playboy? literally most of us here are playboy otherwise why would we be here reading those threads talking about which girls are recommended and then visit each of them =)

brownwallaby
17-05-2013, 07:58 PM
are you trying to say that your girlfriend/wife works at Star Massage??

some girls can go a long way if you can demonstrate your fidelity in the small world of the shop .... we all love freebies, don't we

samdv
18-05-2013, 10:23 AM
what's wrong with being a playboy? literally most of us here are playboy otherwise why would we be here reading those threads talking about which girls are recommended and then visit each of them =)
U r right, but the point we r trying to make here is to avoid these awkward conversations with MLs. It depends what u r comfortable with really.

johnsmith1968
31-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I had given up on this this place after 4 unsuccessful punts, one of which had me playing with myself in front of the girl which I have to say wasn't that bad but I would rather she did it. Brownwallaby's encouragement led me to try again today and I tell you, best thing I did. I drew a girl that was very pretty and had a 10/10 body. Massage started out as normal with about 20 minutes on the back and shoulders. When it progressed to the legs there was a brief seemingly accidental tickle. That soon progressed to full a full on tickle show for about 20 minutes and when I heard her go for the oil bottle again I thought for a minute that I was going to get a finger up butt! Then comes the turn over and I get the same, almost accidentally brushing along my cock and then shortly after she starts going just above it, either side of it until she started to massage my balls as she is staring at me. She leaves that and goes back to my arms and chest for a while before heading south, staring again. Then back to my arms and stomach, then south again. I swear, she was going with the music and was playing me as an instrument. She got one finger and ran it along the length of my cock, very slowly, then her hands go back to my stomach. Then she gave the head a nice rub before wrapping her hand around it. She did not rush and she did not ask me a thing. She just started slowly stroking my cock and rubbing my balls, staring at me the whole time. It was incredible. If I could have said exactly what I wanted, then that was it. When she was cleaning up, she spent a fair bit of time squeezing out every last bit and went back to my cock for a rub and squeeze about 4 times, giggling as she made me flinch. If I was younger or I had some viagra I would have booked another hour. I am a fan!

brownwallaby
31-05-2013, 05:10 PM
well done mate, welcome to the club :)

samdv
01-06-2013, 03:33 AM
Nice one..good to read positive. Tht place has potential and i never left unhappy

DirtySanchez
04-06-2013, 03:36 PM
One of them did stick a finger up my bum one session. I'd never visited that girl before and most certainly was not expecting her to slip one up there but she did. To be honest I did not know what to do so I went with it. Then she did it again and I started getting uncomfortable but let her go. Then she did it again and I had to say thanks but that's not my thing..then asked she apologised and asked what my thing was. I told her and she obliged. Happy days :). No tip asked for.

I love this place (just not the butthole exploration unless I'm exploring dora)

WhoopsieDoodle
04-06-2013, 08:02 PM
One of them did stick a finger up my bum one session. I'd never visited that girl before and most certainly was not expecting her to slip one up there but she did. To be honest I did not know what to do so I went with it. Then she did it again and I started getting uncomfortable but let her go. Then she did it again and I had to say thanks but that's not my thing..then asked she apologised and asked what my thing was. I told her and she obliged. Happy days :). No tip asked for.

I love this place (just not the butthole exploration unless I'm exploring dora)

Well... prostate massage is still a massage! :startle: