PDA

View Full Version : [silver fox] mia is coming back!

x11
07-03-2013, 07:16 PM
I called up to see who was on today and Friday, but as fate would have it the stars didn't line up for me. I did however find out that a SF favourite is coming back tomorrow! Mia is back! so for all you Mia fans your prayers are answered.

lala69
07-03-2013, 10:33 PM
I called up to see who was on today and Friday, but as fate would have it the stars didn't line up for me. I did however find out that a SF favourite is coming back tomorrow! Mia is back! so for all you Mia fans your prayers are answered.

Thanks for the info bro. Must see her tomorrow!

jellyshots
08-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Never seen her yet - good time to start :)

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Never seen her yet - good time to start :)

Get in early brother

Mia is the Korean pop princess !! With a great attitude and personality

Cheers

jellyshots
08-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Or I can sit with Foxy and chat until she's free...

x11
08-03-2013, 09:12 AM
lol.... kinda regret leaking that info incase I do manage to get down to the Fox's den. looks like she might be booked out if I do get the chance!

anyway hope you bros enjoy spending time with her! don't forget the ar cuz l
I'd like to know if she's changed or improved

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 09:57 AM
lol.... kinda regret leaking that info incase I do manage to get down to the Fox's den. looks like she might be booked out if I do get the chance!

anyway hope you bros enjoy spending time with her! don't forget the ar cuz l
I'd like to know if she's changed or improved

Don't worry bro,

Foxy has posted the news all over the place herself anyway, so you couldn't help it.

Looking forward to your reunion ??

x11
08-03-2013, 11:55 AM
I've only seen her once before. so it would be more like do I know you? lol

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I've only seen her once before. so it would be more like do I know you? lol

Yeah, she's been away for so long, I'm afraid she may say the same thing to me...............lol

And you are ?? have you seen me before ??

Cheers

:question::question:

lala69
09-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I've seen her yesterday. 1st time with her - already fall in love with her :cool2:

Excellent body, smooth skin and B+/C- cup size. She was wearing black bra, black g-string, hot pants and net style shirt revealing her upper part.
Very GFE - and bubbly personality. Talk like you knew you for a long time, even though this is the 1st time I saw her
From the way she talks - I would say she is 90% Japanese blood and 10% Korean

Part 1 was good for someone who just got back from holiday back to work on her 1st day - enough pressure to make my back and shoulder feel better
Part 2 was above average:
Started with body slide, cat bath and erotic move which I can see everything from the mirror next to me.
Kissing the back part of my body which felt really good, from leg, bottom, shoulder, neck, ears and ended up in chin (in slow motion mode)

Turn over, she did the body slide again, started to kiss and lick again from my leg, upper thigh (so close to my little brother) and up to my nipple - oooh felt sooooo good
Then she sat doing the cow girl with HJ behind her back and started doing the moved, OMG she looks so sexy on this position.

I am not sure I should write down the what happened next...