PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you wait for your ML

deathblow182
07-03-2013, 07:52 PM
As a newbie I feel rather awkward and don't know what to do with myself when I've been led into a room and left on my own.

I've just sat on the massage table and my thumbs because I have no idea who might walk in next.

Should I be getting undressed? Should I then be lying face down? Sitting?

Please enlighten me.

mkko2
07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
There are several available options. More experienced SUPERFANS will know the real methods of this.
I only know of 4 approaches....

firstly you must know there is no best approach... each one can be equally valid....

1. THE FULL MONTY APPROACH
you get completely naked and lay on the bed, face up. this is signalling... it signals to the massage lady coming in that you are looking for a good part 2 and some erotic action... downside is that someone else might accidently walk in

2. THE PARTIAL MONTY APPROACH
you get completely naked and lay on the bed face bottom. this is partial signalling.... many guys do massage naked with no intention of erotic action... so there some ambiguity... there is lack of shame if someone walks in because they can't see your face or identify you

3. THE SWISS GUARD APPROACH
this is the approach i use... my personal favourite... strip your top off and sit on the side of the bed...wait till you hear the MLs foot steps, then start taking off your pants. time it so that when she enters, you have just taken off your pants... then politely ask with a Swiss accent whether you can take off your undies...

4. THE AMISH PROCEDURE
stay fully clothed until the ML walks in, the slowly take each item of clothing off... during the process keep signalling to her if it is ok to continue / proceed

mkko2
07-03-2013, 08:17 PM
what approach is that? from which school did your master teach you it?

rooter
07-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I follow the proper etiquette as spelt out in "The Manual" only availale to Super Fans and above.
I will get in to trouble for revealing the secrets of "The Manual" but here it is:

"You should remove all clothing and lie face down on the table patiently awaiting the arrival of the ML"

mkko2
07-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I follow the proper etiquette as spelt out in "The Manual" only availale to Super Fans and above.
I will get in to trouble for revealing the secrets of "The Manual" but here it is:

"You should remove all clothing and lie face down on the table patiently awaiting the arrival of the ML"

that's simply the partial monty approach.

BlueBirdDuke
07-03-2013, 08:28 PM
When i was new to it, the ML would normally tell me to ready up:

- undress (incl. undies)
- shower (if available)
- lay on the table face down
- wait

Wait too long and i'd start doodling on my fone. Nothing to it really, unless you want to get creative and surprise her when she comes in. Use your imagination.

Now that would make for an interesting thread: "Curious things you've done while waiting for your ML."

rooter
07-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I strip completely naked, squirt some oil into my hand and wank until im hard. I then position myself directly in front of the door so when she opens it there I am, standing in the nude stroking my rock hard cock, with a creepy grin on my face.

Yeh it sounds weird but the girls love it

This barbaric approach may well be considered normal behaviour in the provinces, or the Western suburbs of Sydney or the Shire but it is totally unacceptable in civilized society i.e within 10 kms of the Sydney cbd !

mkko2
07-03-2013, 08:47 PM
this different approaches need to be documented here on this forum - then we can determine a unified approach on dealing with this and standardize the industry of punting....

this is a big project and requires the combined wisdom of all SUPERFANS

rooter
07-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Haha, im going to assume your feigned outrage was in good humour

I dont like faceplanting myself into the hole on the massage table before the lady even walks in, it makes it difficult to exchange pleasantries or to start any sort of conversation.

My approach - take of my shoes, sit on the table and mess around with my phone until she walks in. Introduce myself, chat for a couple of minutes until she asks me to undress.

Not feigned at all my good man ;)

jellyshots
07-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Depends on the shop. Flirt with the owner/manager.

jj12345
07-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Depends though. When I go to M8 sometimes, I like to stay dressed because they always offer to undress me then shower me. I love the king feeling of having her do this all for me.

kumichou
07-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I'm surprised AHLUNGOR hasn't replied yet.

For me, I get undressed and lay on the table face down. Oh, I usually ask the ML before she leaves the room to prepare.

But I like Animus' approach and the Full Monty approach. I might try one of those two options when I go for a massage.

Punter Poontang
07-03-2013, 11:31 PM
The correct answer is ......... go to a massage parlour where you sort the money first, so once in the room you and the lady get naked and hit the shower together.

No awkward waiting around necessary. :-)

CunningLinguist
08-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Check the floor etc for condom wrappers.

yamada
09-03-2013, 03:05 AM
image training for session.

1, check the piston speed
2,check my back condition
3,check nail length for fingering

case study,
1, if my boy is cum very early
2.if the girl has penis
3.maybe DTBBJ to CIM combination?

put extra $100 note into my socks just in case.:cool2:

the wizard
09-03-2013, 08:53 AM
The correct answer is ......... go to a massage parlour where you sort the money first, so once in the room you and the lady get naked and hit the shower together.

No awkward waiting around necessary. :-)

yep I like that

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2013, 01:28 PM
As some other brother has pointed out, for those shops where you are friendly with the mamasan, have a chat to her before or after your session could be part of the fun !!

Personally, for my favourite shops like SL and Stanmore, if the ML I booked is running late, Vicky and Coco would normally ask me to get ready in the room and they would start the massage for say 10-15 minutes until my ML is ready and take over, I think that's excellent customer services and both ladies are pretty good in their trade.

Unfortunately Foxy wouldn't do that but I don't have a problem talking to her at reception while she makes me a cup of tea !! it wouldn't be the same if she is not there and the boyfriend is on duty .............lol

Just my 3 cents

Cheers

:love::love::love:

jellyshots
09-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Foxy's "bf" isn't around much anyway. Plenty of time to sit at reception with her while other punters come in and out.

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Foxy's "bf" isn't around much anyway. Plenty of time to sit at reception wit h her while other punters come in and out.

Sure, if you go there before 4pm, you have plenty of chat time!

Spare a thought for those of us who finish work at 5.30pm !!

rooter
09-03-2013, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=yamada;209867]2.check if the girl has penis QUOTE]

Good advice Yamada - before you lie down on your tummy, exposing your arse, you want to make sure you don't get any nasty surprises!

jellyshots
10-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Sure, if you go there before 4pm, you have plenty of chat time!

Spare a thought for those of us who finish work at 5.30pm !!

9pm is a good time too. Sure a few bros come in and out but you get to check out Foxy's butt every time she gets up to show one of them to a room... :miao: Damn, maybe I AM that guy! :love:

traveller1
11-03-2013, 08:55 AM
9pm is a good time too. Sure a few bros come in and out but you get to check out Foxy's butt every time she gets up to show one of them to a room... :miao: Damn, maybe I AM that guy! :love:

What will you do if the mamasan keeps opened the door few times during the session and checked your butts?

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2013, 09:16 AM
What will you do if the mamasan keeps opened the door few times during the session and checked your butts?

A couple of mamasans I know are famous for doing so , and they would join in and put their hands all over you to put you in the mood, especially if the ML is new and inexperienced it's called free double on the house... lol

Have you not been treated with such pleasure??

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
11-03-2013, 10:35 AM
A couple of mamasans I know are famous for doing so , and they would join in and put their hands all over you to put you in the mood, especially if the ML is new and inexperienced it's called free double on the house... lol

Cheers

Not a free double as such, but I caught a mamasan spying on me once as I was chock-a block up one of her girls. She was renowned in her earlier days for joining in, but now is in matrimony, so she reverts to being a voyeur and oplaying with herself.

jellyshots
11-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Isn't that part of the fun?

lala69
11-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Check Aus99 forum who's working on the other shop, in case the one you were booking out of your expectation..
:shout:

Mozilla
12-03-2013, 04:27 PM
I strip completely naked, squirt some oil into my hand and wank until im hard. I then position myself directly in front of the door so when she opens it there I am, standing in the nude stroking my rock hard cock, with a creepy grin on my face.

Yeh it sounds weird but the girls love it

i'd go with that!

traveller1
13-03-2013, 08:01 PM

Cheers

No one has gave me a free butt massage since a girl pinched my butt in high school.
Never had a double massage before, I always wonder what it likes.

Tk001
13-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Usually have a pre wank to last longer for the main meal

rooter
13-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Usually have a pre wank to last longer for the main meal

No way! i always go in with a full load !

never fill up on bread and dips, it spoils your appetite for the main meal ;)

jellyshots
14-03-2013, 05:15 AM
Part of the fun is trying to drown them in your jizz. Well, for some of us. And if she gets me off early, there's the possibility of round 2 with the girl.

newnight
14-03-2013, 01:55 PM
It's a fun part.