PDA

View Full Version : Question Hampden Road, Artarmon Intel

punter-pie
29-09-2023, 02:18 AM
Never really ventured down Hampden Road but I'm in the area frequently now for work.

Can someone pls give me the low down on the shops along this stretch?

Generally looking for good service and Pt3

Any Intel would be a great help!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sibon
29-09-2023, 04:48 AM
Never really ventured down Hampden Road but I'm in the area frequently now for work.

Can someone pls give me the low down on the shops along this stretch?

Generally looking for good service and Pt3

Any Intel would be a great help!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The place is quite run down with paper-thin walls, creaking massage tables, leaking taps and old ladies manning the reception.

It's like fucking in a third world city.

But what do you expect from Artarmon? A characterless, treeless and souless punt hole.

It sure takes romance, fantasy and poetry out of punting.

If you want to smell newness, freshness and tight pussies head for Epping.

Your work doesn't dictate where you stick your little brother. Listen to your heart and give the MLs all your love.

iamthewalrus
29-09-2023, 09:03 AM
PP theres threads here detailing whats going on in Hampden road shops might need to do a quick search as there was plenty intel.
Theres at least 4 massage shops, 126a, 104a, 88a, 84a and 2 FS shops, 116 and 78 Hampden Rd.

Sibon, not sure what you going on about…

tezzaman18
04-10-2023, 08:36 AM
@ Punter-pie. Would agree with Sibon.

If you are after FS , suggest 78A and 116 . There is intel on the WLs on this forum. @ $150/hr it's good value for money. Wls like NiuNiu, Amy , New Sunny , the service is good.

tezzaman18
04-10-2023, 08:38 AM
@ Punter-pie. Would not agree with Sibon.

If you are after FS , suggest 78A and 116 . There is intel on the WLs on this forum. @ $150/hr it's good value for money. Wls like NiuNiu, Amy , New Sunny , the service is good.