PDA

View Full Version : Other angel town is shi t now!

gtrld
18-06-2012, 01:57 AM
angel town is so much bad than before .No one wants to come back agagin! there girls tread customer like shi t

cisco
18-06-2012, 02:06 AM
thanx for the info bro,i think one of the bro here have ever mention about AT before..
plenty new brothel out there bro,....5*,aqua,taren point , TMC , Phingkettos, snow white, and fox at pitt street ( new one )etc .

to much to type the name of the place and expecially want to write down the name of the favourites girls,
me and my fella already headache don`t know which shop to go,.....

gtrld
18-06-2012, 02:17 AM
I dont know which one is better too.Keep looking f it! do you know Masstige 8 in city?is that any good?or can you just give me the good one ?not too expansive

Travelmate
18-06-2012, 03:09 AM
we all know that AT is not as promising as it used to be

69lover
18-06-2012, 01:57 PM
hey bro gtrld
there are a lot of negative reports about angel town for couple months, probably more than one year now, no one from here would go there, do not go again, unless you see positive reports, try somewhere else , like 22 bordie st, rydalmere or 40 or 8 blacktown, all pretty good now

Sergaent Brody
18-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Old story, go Gf or 5* for Koreans now

cisco
19-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Bros,..cause this afternoon the wheather was soo good , so 5 of us decided go to GF but only 2 girls there
So we decided go to AT around 4.30 pm and they got 6 girls and they all get in to the room to introduced their name
not like some other brothel that all the girls just standing in front of the door and didn`t want to get in to the room.

But you know, all the girls like never want to smile ,just almost no GFE and i can say they looked like a robot without any expression.
5 of us , just only 1 of my friend got a better girl with a GFE attitude and even 2 of my friends got really a bad mood and want to go to GF straigth away
after finished from AT just to get a better GFE and service girl.

So i think if you want to get a girl with a GFE experience just go to 5* or GF or Tarent Point but more better if you guys click with the girl than thats more better punt

cheers

Max Impact
19-06-2012, 01:09 AM
I think they are usually better in the room than in the lineup esp KDolls. Though I haven't done a lineup for two years or more.

cisco
19-06-2012, 01:45 AM
i think so,....i think the more you guys see them the more gfe they are.

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 12:58 AM
AT has some good quality girls, the gfe is not something you can expect from any KDoll as it's an opinion of an action not an actual action. Some people may misconstrue a smile and a few kisses on the cheek followed by bbbj in the shower as gfe.

Davidoff.
20-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Disregard who I work for, but here's my honest opinion brothers.

AT is the only brothel I visit from time to time and I have my reasons for that.

I will not vouch for the quality of the WLs because I personally think that it is simply too subjective. I guess it's just the chemistry, personality and feeling you give the girl and vice versa.

And ^ what brother GWEILO said.

I am not sure if anyone has brought this up yet but their reception staffs are total BS except for the 1 dude who works during the day time who actually greets you with a smile and speak to you in a friendly manner.

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Disregard who I work for, but here's my honest opinion brothers.

AT is the only brothel I visit from time to time and I have my reasons for that.

I will not vouch for the quality of the WLs because I personally think that it is simply too subjective. I guess it's just the chemistry, personality and feeling you give the girl and vice versa.

And ^ what brother GWEILO said.

I am not sure if anyone has brought this up yet but their reception staffs are total BS except for the 1 dude who works during the day time who actually greets you with a smile and speak to you in a friendly manner.

The girls are damn pretty in my opinion, there is always a few new faces from time to time. They always have a selection of about 10+ girls for me so I can't complain, there is so many of them they actually have to stand turned sideways so that all of them can fit in the room.