PDA

View Full Version : General talk Spring/Summer Sight

Kimci
01-10-2023, 01:05 PM
As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? 😂. Are we considered as pervert?? 😁

GoldfishMan
01-10-2023, 02:07 PM
A bit too hot to enjoy anything at the moment. FMD it's scorching!

Ghost2hauntU
01-10-2023, 02:50 PM
As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? 😂. Are we considered as pervert?? 😁

Oh yeah, this heat makes the cum in my balls churn and I’m raging to punt.
Definitely have to go and unload tonight.

CFH
01-10-2023, 03:00 PM
i agree that it's fantastic to see so much T&A on display.:slobber: hey if they didn't want us to look they wouldn't wear it, right?:question:

GoldfishMan
01-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Geez there are so many hotties everywhere I can't even focus on any!

Sibon
01-10-2023, 04:09 PM
As the weather getting warmer and warmer and the girls getting wear less and less and more revealing. I liking what i sees on the street, tits, cleavages, clapping bum cheek, nice legs, sides boobs and see through cloths or dress. Who else liking these scenery?? ��. Are we considered as pervert?? ��

Yes perverts at the lowest degree. :)

You should do your best to be productive to help better our economy.

Kimci
01-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Yeah true, some of them gavedirty look though when I accidentally looking at their assets 😁😁

11Bravo
01-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Yeah true, some of them gavedirty look though when I accidentally looking at their assets 😁😁
Well, when you STARE at them, FIXATED, who wouldn't think pervert ? But I have no problems with a glance and a nod of appreciation.

GoldfishMan
01-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Bro, today as I was walking down the street in one direction, a top notch hottie wearing the shortest daisy dukes was walking in the opposite direction. I just let my eyes drink up that sexy thing as she walked past, and I couldn't help but turn my head and then my entire body in her direction as she walked past, so I could continue ogling her.

As I turned full 180 degrees to watch her beautiful ass from the back, BAM I saw that there was another hottie who was walking right behind me all along.

She gave me the dirtiest look and just zoomed right past me. I thought I heard her say "what a pervert!" as she walked past, but that could just be my guilty conscience, lol!

Ghost2hauntU
02-10-2023, 12:50 PM
Yesterday (Sunday) was hot as fuck, literally. So much meat on show in the streets. I went to the shopping ctr to cool off and saw these tho Korean MILfs so followed them. One was wearing this pink summer dress and she had one of the sexiest smiles and facial expressions as she talked to the other one. I followed them to the woman’s shoe department where the pink one helped the other try a pair of heels. As she squat down, I got to see an awesome view of her panties under that pink summer dress. I kept watching for about a minute cos she stayed squatting down and was going she’d notice me staring but she didn’t. I so wanted to fuck her and eat that kimchi pussy in the changing room…

Was so horned after this that a few hours later I fucked a new Taiwanese WL @ 647 Waterloo.

ditchtheboss
02-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Went for a walk at the beach yesterday and now. Better than the shops. They might as well be naked, the bikinis are good for nothing. Only problem is that I M now super horny and have to spend the rest of the day with sisters family on holidays

Footballpunter
02-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Went for a walk at the beach yesterday and now. Better than the shops. They might as well be naked, the bikinis are good for nothing. Only problem is that I M now super horny and have to spend the rest of the day with sisters family on holidays

haha, take it as a chance to detox for punting.

ditchtheboss
02-10-2023, 03:10 PM
haha, take it as a chance to detox for punting.

I have been detoxing already mate. I was in Perth working last week and I didn’t see anyone. It’s been more than a week now. Perhaps even 2 I don’t remember.

earl9122
02-10-2023, 08:48 PM
People have diverse fashion tastes, especially in warmer weather. not a pervert at all mate

Double_Adapter
02-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Yesterday (Sunday) was hot as fuck, literally. So much meat on show in the streets. I went to the shopping ctr to cool off and saw these tho Korean MILfs so followed them. One was wearing this pink summer dress and she had one of the sexiest smiles and facial expressions as she talked to the other one. I followed them to the woman’s shoe department where the pink one helped the other try a pair of heels. As she squat down, I got to see an awesome view of her panties under that pink summer dress. I kept watching for about a minute cos she stayed squatting down and was going she’d notice me staring but she didn’t. I so wanted to fuck her and eat that kimchi pussy in the changing room…

Was so horned after this that a few hours later I fucked a new Taiwanese WL @ 647 Waterloo.

Was it an Asian cowgirl type of squat or was it more of a Bulgarian or sumo squat?

GoldfishMan
02-10-2023, 09:44 PM
Boy, younger girls these days are pretty hardcore. I was sitting on a bench on George St just watching the lovely ladies walk past when I spotted a group of 4 younger Asian girls step out of a building that had a karaoke in it. Caught my eye because a couple of them had nice legs and didn't mind showing them off. They walked off for a while and returned with bottles of Soju bought from a bottle shop. They were just skulling them down, I presume to get loaded at a cheaper price before hitting the karaoke. Wow... hardcore.. Wouldn't have guessed it looking at them!

Ghost2hauntU
02-10-2023, 11:25 PM
Was it an Asian cowgirl type of squat or was it more of a Bulgarian or sumo squat?

She was on one knee with the other raised. Was easy to see under her skirt.

dt333
02-10-2023, 11:53 PM
Suns out buns out. Was at Bondi beach Sunday, couldn't get home in time to watch the grand final so made an executive decision to watch it at the bar across from the beach. FMD, was sitting at the entrance watching the big screen while hotties galore in mini skirts were walking by and up the stairs. Couldn't focus on the game.

asiafever
03-10-2023, 08:55 AM
Yesterday at the gym was out of control. A whole new range of seriously hot fit girls I had never seen before. One asian girl was seriously built, perfect definition, great shoulders, hint of bicep vein, toned amd tanned abs on display, long black hair in a pony tail that swung as she walked (a friend told me you actually have to walk a certain way to get the ponytail swing, it doesn't just happen walking normally). She was lifting heavier than a few teenage bros with the ugly fucking broccoli hair that were making a racket like teenage dickheads do. The best part about hot girls in the gym is that weights increase by about 10% with the extra testosterone floating around!

Zenxxx
03-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Yesterday at the gym was out of control. A whole new range of seriously hot fit girls I had never seen before. One asian girl was seriously built, perfect definition, great shoulders, hint of bicep vein, toned amd tanned abs on display, long black hair in a pony tail that swung as she walked (a friend told me you actually have to walk a certain way to get the ponytail swing, it doesn't just happen walking normally). She was lifting heavier than a few teenage bros with the ugly fucking broccoli hair that were making a racket like teenage dickheads do. The best part about hot girls in the gym is that weights increase by about 10% with the extra testosterone floating around!

Haha brocolli hair love it. Instant gen Z identifier.

GoldfishMan
04-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Ever noticed some girls love the attention of being ogled at?
Yesterday I was ogling at one when she was standing next to her male friend (probably not her BF) on George St. Our positions meant that she was slightly obscured from my view by the male friend who was standing between us. She glanced at me and noticed I was ogling. The sexy minx shuffled slightly to not be blocked by her friend, giving me a real eyeful of her beautiful slender legs!

I thought maybe I was thinking too much. The male friend moved and blocked my view again. And again she moved back into view and made a glance in my direction!

Double_Adapter
04-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Ever noticed some girls love the attention of being ogled at?
Yesterday I was ogling at one when she was standing next to her male friend (probably not her BF) on George St. Our positions meant that she was slightly obscured from my view by the male friend who was standing between us. She glanced at me and noticed I was ogling. The sexy minx shuffled slightly to not be blocked by her friend, giving me a real eyeful of her beautiful slender legs!

I thought maybe I was thinking too much. The male friend moved and blocked my view again. And again she moved back into view and made a glance in my direction!

Yep, that is an attention whore seeking to be validated and pedestalised.
Women are insecure by nature and so rely on ogling and jealousy to feel secure about themselves.
If you have it then flaunt it, while you're still young as that hot body will eventually turn to shit as you get older. Very few western women age like fine wine

Zenxxx
04-10-2023, 10:40 AM
So where's everyone's favourite hotspots for oogling?

Double_Adapter
04-10-2023, 12:20 PM

Redneck county ie Cronulla

Vincent888
04-10-2023, 05:13 PM
I don’t ogle, I peruse.

Bondi Junction shopping centre. I have yet to find a place that has better quality A grade snatch.

ReginaldBubbles
04-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Yep, that is an attention whore seeking to be validated and pedestalised.
Women are insecure by nature and so rely on ogling and jealousy to feel secure about themselves.
If you have it then flaunt it, while you're still young as that hot body will eventually turn to shit as you get older. Very few western women age like fine wine

You sound hot and alpha

Ghost2hauntU
04-10-2023, 05:49 PM
I don’t ogle, I peruse.

Bondi Junction shopping centre. I have yet to find a place that has better quality A grade snatch.

Yeah anywhere in Bondi is good. It’s like a giant pussy the whole place, just waiting to be fucked!

dt333
11-10-2023, 10:57 PM
Another scorcher of a day tomorrow, prepare for hotness.

Ghost2hauntU
11-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Another scorcher of a day tomorrow, prepare for hotness.

Yep and as the temperature rises, so does my cravings for a girl. You can just taste the sex in the air, the smells of sex and pheromones.

Double_Adapter
12-10-2023, 07:00 AM
Yep and as the temperature rises, so does my cravings for a girl. You can just taste the sex in the air, the smells of sex and pheromones.

I can feel it, cum is in the air tonight, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment,
For all my life, oh lord oh lord

Ghost2hauntU
14-10-2023, 06:37 PM
I can feel it, cum is in the air tonight, oh lord
And I've been waiting for this moment,
For all my life, oh lord oh lord

Thank lord for the cooler weather next week. Or my cock would explode like a volcano.

hornyaussiejock
15-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Love the warmer weather bro. Park myself at Manly beach on the weekends. Lots of ethnic types. Nice and thicc. I’m constantly bulging, which is a problem when I’m wearing my budgies. Nowhere to hide.

Double_Adapter
15-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Love the warmer weather bro. Park myself at Manly beach on the weekends. Lots of ethnic types. Nice and thicc. I’m constantly bulging, which is a problem when I’m wearing my budgies. Nowhere to hide.

The only way to tame a budgie is to clip their wings

expert
15-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Is there a venue where one can go solo and potentially meet someone for a casual evening together, similar to the social scene of the early 2000s? I recently visited a few bars but noticed that patrons tend to stay within their established groups.

Vincent888
15-10-2023, 02:51 PM
Is there a venue where one can go solo and potentially meet someone for a casual evening together, similar to the social scene of the early 2000s? I recently visited a few bars but noticed that patrons tend to stay within their established groups.

Just bang enough WL’s and you’ll be too tired to go out. Better a sure thing than roll the dice on a stray.

hornyaussiejock
15-10-2023, 06:24 PM
Hit up Manly this morning, and can report plenty of thicc af booty wearing very little. Surprised my Bulldogs DTs didn’t have a hole in them by lunch time, but pretty sure there was some pre cum.

Vincent888
15-10-2023, 07:04 PM
What’s worse is being distracted whilst driving. I can drive several cars but I chose this old HG ute because I like old school.

So I had it loaded up with trees that I cut to throw in the rubbish tip. I’m driving down the road with the ute overloaded as I did on this occasion I glanced at this extremely hot looking girl. Kept on looking. And looking . The traffic stopped for whatever reason and some sixth sense told me to look back on the road.

I hit the brakes hard and this old jalopy did a five metre one rear wheel lockup skid down the road and stopped 20mm from the car in front.

It was hang on and hope for the best.

🍀 lucky

Onehunglo
15-10-2023, 09:47 PM
I hit the brakes hard and this old jalopy did a five metre one rear wheel lockup skid down the road and stopped 20mm from the car in front.
�� lucky
Did a similar thing years ago in a HR ute .... except the old Volvo in front was 9" too close. The lady driving it got out, had a look at the damage to her car which was bugger-all, the water gushing out of my radiator due to her towball, laughed at me and then took off down the road never to be seen again. Now that's when you feel like a right idiot.

Ghost2hauntU
15-10-2023, 11:45 PM

Bro not really. Places like the Coogee Beach House at the turn of the millennium were legendary for night game.
How I miss those times.

Which bars have you been to?

jedibear
16-10-2023, 05:48 AM
Eye candy out in the CBD these days...all the girls with hot pants out there. I saw a chick at woolies wearing the shortest pair of hot pants. It was like she was daring you to look [emoji1787]

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Somebeardyfella
16-10-2023, 01:01 PM

Anywhere near a uni, hang out near Broadway and get an eyeful of all the students then pop into 227 to finish off

dt333
16-10-2023, 04:27 PM
Eye candy out in the CBD these days...all the girls with hot pants out there. I saw a chick at woolies wearing the shortest pair of hot pants. It was like she was daring you to look [emoji1787]

Always be a good samaritan and check that her cameltoe is doing alright. They are the 1 percenters, the heroes Sydney deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

GoldfishMan
16-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Anywhere near a uni, hang out near Broadway and get an eyeful of all the students then pop into 227 to finish off

Broadway is good, lots of Uni students around there, but trouble is not many good places to sit down and enjoy. There are cafes in the mall but not very good for taking in all the scenery.

My personal preference on a nice day would be anywhere along George St from Haymarket up to Wynyard. That stretch is like one big catwalk. Lovely leggy lasses flaunting their sexy bodies up and down the street there.

They even built nice benches to enable us perverts to ogle in comfort. How good is that? Thank you, Clover Moore!

Vincent888
17-10-2023, 09:49 AM
Yep, Broadway, Waterloo, Green Square, Zetland, Alexandria.

dt333
22-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Bondi Beach board walk - saw so many cameltoes today, I lost count.

jedibear
23-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Burwood, Strathfield and Chatswood...[emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]

Vincent888
29-10-2023, 08:32 PM
Burwood, Strathfield and Chatswood...[emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]

Burwood certainly has changed. Never tried any of the brothels. Oh except George st which was a dive. Maybe it’s been freshened up?

dt333
25-12-2023, 06:15 PM
There's this magical place called Bronte beach on Xmas Day where its packed with young ladies in red bikinis.

paranoidpunter
25-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Seen quite a few go topless at Vaucluse. It's a nice walk around the area as well.

hornyaussiejock
16-01-2024, 09:59 PM
Fark me lads, Balmoral beach was a sight for sore eyes on Saturday arvo. More than a couple of topless chicks. Multiple ladies - proper thicc too - with barely any material covering their arses. Nearly blew in my budgies a couple of times.

Ziggurat
16-01-2024, 10:42 PM
By contrast I am against the miserable trend of girls with nice legs wearing short loose dresses and having sports shorts on underneath - not knickers.

Denied therefore is that chance moment when the summer breeze briefly flicks the skirt upwards and a nice view of the legs' final destination is the reward.

Twice lately this disappointment has happened to me.

It is mean spirited, niggardly, prudish and, mostly, ungenerous of the girls to be denying the harmless pleasure of random chance to we poor blokes. As Macbeth said "If chance would have me King then chance may crown me, without my stir. (involvement.)

GoldfishMan
17-01-2024, 08:11 AM
By contrast I am against the miserable trend of girls with nice legs wearing short loose dresses and having sports shorts on underneath - not knickers.

Denied therefore is that chance moment when the summer breeze briefly flicks the skirt upwards and a nice view of the legs' final destination is the reward.

Twice lately this disappointment has happened to me.

It is mean spirited, niggardly, prudish and, mostly, ungenerous of the girls to be denying the harmless pleasure of random chance to we poor blokes. As Macbeth said "If chance would have me King then chance may crown me, without my stir. (involvement.)
Lol, well said my man. Fucking hate it when it is revealed that they're wearing trunks under an ultra short skirt. Most of the Asian girls do this.

I find it to be highly unsporting behaviour. They want the attention grab of showing off their lovely long pins, but don't want any of the risks of doing that. No fun at all!

Abracadabra
17-01-2024, 08:25 AM
Lol, well said my man. Fucking hate it when it is revealed that they're wearing trunks under an ultra short skirt. Most of the Asian girls do this.

I find it to be highly unsporting behaviour. They want the attention grab of showing off their lovely long pins, but don't want any of the risks of doing that. No fun at all!

Yeah, first noticed this unscrupulous trend in Seoul quite a few years ago.
Was walking around Insadong and noticed this girl wearing an impossibly short skirt and thought well it's only a matter of time here and it was .... except the view was black bicycle shorts and all was lost!

GoldfishMan
17-01-2024, 08:46 AM
Yeah, first noticed this unscrupulous trend in Seoul quite a few years ago.
Was walking around Insadong and noticed this girl wearing an impossibly short skirt and thought well it's only a matter of time here and it was .... except the view was black bicycle shorts and all was lost!

TBH, most of my ex-partners did this. They call it "dar Dai" in Canto, literally meaning "to put on another bottom layer". It's great for the couple to guard the woman's modesty, but geezus for us oglers it's really a shit practice, lollll....

PS: On the flip side, there are those sexy Asian lasses that are daring enough to go without the trunks but they have planned it so well that the moment you realise that there's no "bottom layer", the view is snatched away from you. Like a skirt that is so short, shows you that she hasn't got any trunks on, but somehow covers just enough to keep you guessing. FMD I am spellbound by those!

asiafever
17-01-2024, 09:01 AM
To piss on everyone's parade here...

1. You're proving their point.

2. When you're looking at young girls walking around at the moment, bear in mind it is school holidays, they may well be children whose underwear you're trying to perve on.

A BIG reason this trend has taken off is the dramatic increase in upskirting. There was a case I was privy to recently where a 15 year old boy was caught out, and when his phone and laptop were checked there were literally thousands of pictures, he then confessed to being part of an online group that shared these pics with each other, and when they dove down that rabbit hole, well, I instructed my own teenage daughter to wear shorts too. Grown men actively encouraging school kids to get upskirt pics of their classmates was just one of the themes, and when I say school kids, I'm not talking y12, try girls as young as y7-8.

I enjoy short skirts and those billowy summer short dresses as much as the next man, but yeah following girls up escalators etc to catch a glimpse of panty is a bit rank.

Abracadabra
17-01-2024, 09:07 AM
TBH, most of my ex-partners did this. They call it "dar Dai" in Canto, literally meaning "to put on another bottom layer". It's great for the couple to guard the woman's modesty, but geezus for us oglers it's really a shit practice, lollll....

PS: On the flip side, there are those sexy Asian lasses that are daring enough to go without the trunks but they have planned it so well that the moment you realise that there's no "bottom layer", the view is snatched away from you. Like a skirt that is so short, shows you that she hasn't got any trunks on, but somehow covers just enough to keep you guessing. FMD I am spellbound by those!

Ahhh, didn't know what it was called. If I'm on track it is sort of like a 2nd skirt under their outer skirt, right?

And your right, some girls are so skilled at just showing just not enough!

This also reminds me of the practice of positioning their hand bag behind them, strategically protecting modesty, when walking up stairs!

Themysterypi
17-01-2024, 09:31 AM
Anyone been to Pondi?

Somebeardyfella
17-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Been doing a few jobs in the inner west recently and been treated to quite a few braless girls walking around, nearly had my eyes taken out a few times. Love when you can tell they're pierced too