PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Lenos: A "full package", full of surprises

MaxPunter
07-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Had the pleasure to meet Lenos tonight
Duncan from MOC was very helpful in organizing the appointment, even though i didn't have time for a full session

Lenos is stunning!
If you watched the pictures on MOC website, you already have an idea of how sexy she is http://www.myoutcall.com/web/photos/20130304233847.html

She is curvy, voluptous, feminine, with a pair of boobs to die for...perfect C+ cup, firm and soft that stands horizontally. Natural boobs that should be used as model by plastic surgeons for boobs enhancements. I could have spent all session just playing with those tits...but i got distracted

Distracted by all the playful games and surprises Lenos managed to pull out
Yes surprises! She is an incredibly sweet and playful girl...i don't want to spoil your surprise if you are going to meet her

Her attitude is great, i wouldn't say she has a girlfriend attitude, because no girlfriend is so willing to please you as she did; if all girlfriends had this attitude nobody would ever cheat

She is tall 172cm, milky white skin, with black medium length hair, beautiful eyes and extremely pretty face
She is elegant and classy. If you like sexy girls she is the one
She has a nicely trimmed pussy that is sweet and moist, and a nice rounded ass that is a pleasure to pound...what a view

She made the session fun and enjoyable; even though i was not at my best tonight...my bad she deserved me to be at 110%

She told me i was her first non asian guy, and she seemed really excited about it...how cute!

Return Factor: YES, ABSOLUTELY

I am just a baby member of this forum, and i don't have a great range of experience with the WL in Sydney, but i can warmly suggest to checkout Lenos

This is probably my last AR for a while, i will take a temporary break since my gf will soon come to Sydney
While i am extremely happy to finally see her again (we haven't seen each other for 3 months), i know i will miss the excitement of punting...but all good things must be savoured carefully and enjoyed when it is the right time to do it...now its time to dedicate myself to my sweetheart.

Ciao

Max Impact
07-03-2013, 10:01 PM
So you are taking one day off to recuperate before the GF arrives. Smart Guy!

I would be dumb and punt up until the planes arrives, looking very drained!

MaxPunter
07-03-2013, 10:09 PM
So you are taking one day off to recuperate before the GF arrives. Smart Guy!

I would be dumb and punt ip until the planes arrives, looking very drained!

That is the plan, but Ginza just managed to pull out a great roster for tomorrow!

lala69
07-03-2013, 10:22 PM
any recommendation for tomorrow roster?

MaxPunter
07-03-2013, 10:33 PM
any recommendation for tomorrow roster?
TOSHIKA..."the body", if she is not already booked out

MyOutCall Australia
08-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Thanks Maxpunter bro for your awesome report of NEW BIG LeNOS! I appreciate your first visit so much!

I always made confused by MaxPunter & Max Impact each other. You are different gentleman, ain't you?

Many thanks

MyOutCall.COM (http://MYOUTCALL.COM)

Max Impact
08-03-2013, 07:41 AM
That means I would be talking to myself!

MaxPunter
08-03-2013, 05:21 PM
i wish i had in my resume, 10% of the girls that bro MaxImpact punted

As they say in Thailand we are "same same but different" ...different persons but same passion for asian girls

MyOutCall Australia
10-03-2013, 01:47 PM
That means I would be talking to myself!

At the beginning, i guessed like this. :miao: