PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Bad experience - CANDY - currently at MH

nihonlover
07-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I saw Candy today and paid for 45 mins. We just got going on the bed after my shower and after a fair bit of hugging and caressing I sat her up and tried to kiss around her tits and nipples. She kept shielding her nipples with her arms and wouldn't let me play with them. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. She kept doing it. She had been kissing me a little on my shoulders and chest, but there was no effort put into it. A similar thing happened to me last time at MH where the girl was really cold, un-responsive and very picky about how I touched her. Her kissing and effort was so bad, and when she continued to not let me kiss her on the tits, I said stop and to call the madam.

The madam said because I had been in there 15 mins by now that I had to pay $50 to see another lady for half an hour, or I could have a $60 refund. I put all my clothes back on and went to the reception and we argued about it for about 20 mins. She said I should have asked her in the beginning if it was OK to kiss the girl on the body. WTF!! I said I was paying for a sexual service and that kissing or playing with nipples was not kinky, dangerous or unusual. I wasn't asking for un-protected BJ or sex, or anal. She wouldn't budge an inch and I left with only $60.

I'm tired of the shit service I keep receiving at MH. The girls USED to be really good. They went out of their way to give you a good GF experience, but these days many of them are real princesses and have so much attitude and don't really make any effort to please.

Candy 0/10