PDA

View Full Version : Other Fairfield Massage - Mona

easypunt
03-10-2023, 12:08 PM
shop: http://fairfieldmassage.com.au/
add: 31 Dale St, Fairfield NSW 2165

I went to Qcherry in Fairfield today, but 2 of the masseuses were not available. Then checked about the other shop I visited last month on the other side of the station.

2 ladies welcomed me when I walked, typical Asian ladies around 30 years old, great body shape and slim. I was attrracted by Mona's short skirt and sexy custom. They both looked pretty, but not as young as some Thai shop girls. Mimi is a bit younger at around 25 years old, but not as busty as Monda. Picked a lady called Mona, and asked if she could do more. Everything is ok except full, not really sure another one.

The massage was ok, 7.5 out of 10, and touch was also fine during the session. the part 2 was great, she gave me nice blow together with some trick when playing with me. Not more flirting or talk, but I quiet enjoyed the service Mona gave me.

Overall, I paid $100 for everything, and I would recommend Mona if you are looking for some service in cheap prices, but Mimi could do some more as shes quiet young.

04-10-2023, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the intel bro... Giving this a bump before it gets lost in the sea of shop ads

Zenxxx
04-10-2023, 08:00 PM
Damn $100 that's pretty good and not too far from me. May check it out