PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who uses the spa at brothel rooms?

BrainSex
08-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

CunningLinguist
08-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Best to avoid them in Australia.
I heard from a punter once who knew a WL that would let the spa jet go into her arse.

kho207bob
08-03-2013, 06:20 AM
The one in Cleos on Nile is generally well looked after, but since its outside you can hear the chatter from the coffee shop outside...

Littlewonder
08-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Years ago now I used to use the spa at the Penthouse, Touch of Class, Cassablanca at Liverpool and places like that. The only ones I would use are the ones where you put fresh water in for each customer I stay clear of the ones that are comunal etc as you never know what you might get. The low cost Asian shops I go to these days don't have that facility.

SillyK2
08-03-2013, 11:45 AM
When Yimi's first opened I got to use the spa for a 1 hour session and it was a great experience.
The routine was run the water whilst you are in your first round with the WL, then we'd both hop in once I had cum; after 10 minutes chatting in the spa, we'd come out and go for round 2...
I recently questioned if that was on offer but they said all spas have been decommissioned and no longer operational...

onthehunt
08-03-2013, 02:44 PM
One's notion of acceptable hygiene is an interesting topic. The thought of soaking in a spa not knowing who was in there before me, or what activities were performed there puts me off too. But, sure enough, when it comes to licking a WL's pussy, I've got my face buried between her legs. If it looks, smells and tastes fresh, I reason I must be safe. I know it's stupid to think that way, but punting and good sense don't seem to go hand-in-hand in my case...