PDA

View Full Version : Ginza DFK ?

Sexybee
03-10-2023, 05:24 PM
I start to work at City and I found Ginza is close to me. I didn’t book and get into. They introduced Kaya for me. My god, I didn’t know how to DFK, because she opened her mouth wider and wider. Which is very annoying me. She was trying to please me except DFK.

hornedbeast
03-10-2023, 05:49 PM
You meant to put your hard cock in the open mouth

wilisno
03-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Your questions are getting weirder and weirder…..

Sexybee
03-10-2023, 09:20 PM
Your questions are getting weirder and weirder…..
Haha, I am honored to have you pay attention to me a couple of times!

Azzkikr
03-10-2023, 09:21 PM
Sounds like Sibons apprentice. Should teach him how to clean a fish tank lol

John_Diaz
03-10-2023, 09:46 PM
Use chatgpt next time and we might be able to relate and help you

wasabi10
03-10-2023, 11:53 PM
You meant to put your hard cock in the open mouth

hahaha spot on!

278club
04-10-2023, 12:34 AM
Hi bro . Our Japanese manager will talk with her and will teach her more, sorry about your bad experience. Next time can msg us talking about what kind service you like. We will try to give you best recommendation.

Axeman123
04-10-2023, 05:34 AM
There you go... problem solved. Too easy.

Sexybee
04-10-2023, 08:59 PM
Hi bro . Our Japanese manager will talk with her and will teach her more, sorry about your bad experience. Next time can msg us talking about what kind service you like. We will try to give you best recommendation.
I know you are willing to please customers as much as you can, but you never know what is it happening in the rooms! That’s not your problem. See you next time and I’ll discuss with you before going

Sibon
04-10-2023, 09:46 PM
I start to work at City and I found Ginza is close to me. I didn’t book and get into. They introduced Kaya for me. My god, I didn’t know how to DFK, because she opened her mouth wider and wider. Which is very annoying me. She was trying to please me except DFK.

Among Japanese DFK means Open Mouth Wide.

If you want DFK go and see a French girl as DFK is invented by the French.

For French girls go to Boulevard de Clichy in Paris or Bellevue 12 in the city to live your DFK dreams. :)

Sexybee
04-10-2023, 10:12 PM
Among Japanese DFK means Open Mouth Wide.

If you want DFK go and see a French girl as DFK is invented by the French.

For French girls go to Boulevard de Clichy in Paris or Bellevue 12 in the city to live your DFK dreams. :)
I remember you, you told us You have been having a sexual relationship with a woman in her sixties, never change! is she French?