PDA

View Full Version : TMH

Gemin80
05-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Accidently posted duplicate reviews. See my previous.

dave.j8811
06-10-2023, 05:52 AM
My first post. I had reason to be on the train this morning and had a little time up my sleeve so decided to hop of earlier and wander up to TMH.
I had never been there and so was a little hesitant, but why not have a punt.
Met by a very cute and young ML, J****** and booked for 45mins. ML was very polite and very friendly.
Asked for a medium massage and ML delivered, was excellent and relaxing.
Flip, ML asked about extras and I opted for nude hj for 2 pines. Was glad, she had a stunning firm body and encouraged full touching. HJ was rythymic and thoughtful.
Massage: excellent
Customer service: excellent
WIR: definetly, based on this experience.

Same review twice. Think we have a shop poster here

Gemin80
06-10-2023, 06:46 AM
Same review twice. Think we have a shop poster here

Fair call Dave. But I thought I this post submit didn't go through from my end and so put another in. Turns out it did submit after all. Also I'm an idiot.

VFlowers
06-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Fair call Dave. But I thought I this post submit didn't go through from my end and so put another in. Turns out it did submit after all. Also I'm an idiot.

When you're new to this forum, your first 5 or so posts don't go through immediately, but need to be approved by a mod. I have no idea why.
But that means it can take up to a day until your posts become visible.
After that it's pretty much instantaneous.

APL
06-10-2023, 01:45 PM

What's her nationality bro ???

Gemin80
06-10-2023, 02:48 PM
When you're new to this forum, your first 5 or so posts don't go through immediately, but need to be approved by a mod. I have no idea why.
But that means it can take up to a day until your posts become visible.
After that it's pretty much instantaneous.

Thanks Flowers, makes sense now. Exactly what happend.

Gemin80
06-10-2023, 02:50 PM
What's her nationality bro ???

Hi APL,
J****** was Thai. Fluent english.