PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most unexpected or funny response from your punt.

Timeis629
05-10-2023, 09:21 PM
Trying to engage and be polite I asked the ML how her day was and she replied “this pussy has already had six what do you think”

Ghost2hauntU
05-10-2023, 10:54 PM
My regular earlier this year went into a fit of hysterical laughter upon hearing my extremely loud screaming after making me bust one of my hardest nut ever. Fuck I miss her.

The Sampler
05-10-2023, 11:13 PM
First time with at a new shop chatting up the mamasan who was giving me a massage.

She had all these massage certificates on the wall and i asked about them and how do they teach the class.

She told me her instructor is gay, and i was like huh?she loudly repeated i said hes GAY, like this! and proceeded to shove a finger in my bum hole.
It was quite sudden and she quickly pulled out, tapped my butt a few times and continued the massage around that region.

It was an unexpected TT kind of? i dunno

GoldfishMan
06-10-2023, 04:12 AM
First time with at a new shop chatting up the mamasan who was giving me a massage.

She had all these massage certificates on the wall and i asked about them and how do they teach the class.

She told me her instructor is gay, and i was like huh?she loudly repeated i said hes GAY, like this! and proceeded to shove a finger in my bum hole.
It was quite sudden and she quickly pulled out, tapped my butt a few times and continued the massage around that region.

It was an unexpected TT kind of? i dunno

TT... did she make you cry or something?

The Sampler
06-10-2023, 06:36 AM
TT... did she make you cry or something?

I meant Tackle Tickle my friend.

imyouraussieguy
06-10-2023, 12:07 PM
She said I look like her EX-boyfriend!
PS. When in manila