PDA

View Full Version : When in Manila - Kremlin Spa

imyouraussieguy
06-10-2023, 12:04 PM
Permission to post Admins!

Introduction:
Kremlin, the latest addition to Quezon Avenue's MP scene, is making waves. It's run by the folks behind Air Force 1, Classmates, and Flight 168, so you know it's got a solid background. The place is top-notch – the facade and facilities are on a whole new level. Honestly, when you compare it to its competitors, they just don't measure up.

But, here's the kicker: the showroom could use a bit of sprucing up. Given the price tag, you'd expect top-notch quality, but only a handful of options really stood out to me. Here's the good news, though – they've dropped their prices for a basic room during promo hours to keep up with the competition.

Place: Kremlin Spa

Location: 1008 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City (Beside Classmates) Manila, Philippines

Telephone: 411-5333 / 415-2777 / 376-6936 / 376-6937

Promo Hours (Opening to 7:00 PM)
Deluxe: P1500; Tip: P2,500 ($42 + $70)
VIP: P2,500; Tip: P2,500 ($70 + $70)

Regular Hours (7:00 PM to Closing)
Deluxe: P2000; Tip: P3000 ($56 + $84)
VIP: P3000; Tip: P3000 ($84 + $84)

This spot has become my second go-to place because of its convenient location near my workplace. Nestled right in the bustling heart of the city, it's the ultimate relaxation hub.

here is the breakdown:

Date - Feb-ish this year(I remember a week after my wife's birthday)

WL: Janelle

Face value - 8
Body - 7.5 for me. Chubby, big boobs
Attitude- very good
Massage - She doesn't know what she is doing
Services offered - We showered together, BBHJ, BBBJ, DATY, FS (DATY experience sucks because her pussy stinks!)

Damage - Got the Deluxe Promo hours: P1500; Tip: P2,500 ($42 + $70)

I trust I've provided some insight for those who haven't explored the Philippines yet. I'm looking forward to having my inaugural Punting experience right here in Sydney!

Bonus trivia: When you go to Spas or any massage place here in the Philippines, always ask the papasan or mamasan if they have "Kuliglig" those are WL's that are not usually employed there. they are a Group of university students that would just like to get their tuition fees paid by providing sex. very fresh indeed!

Thank you Admins!

tan30
09-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Your two threads are really informative! Fyi if the pussy stinks and it's a WL I'd think it's probably an sti, i.e. yeast infection.

imyouraussieguy
09-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Your two threads are really informative! Fyi if the pussy stinks and it's a WL I'd think it's probably an sti, i.e. yeast infection.

Hi! I'm happy that you appreciate the work! Like they say, if it's real it'll show.

" Fyi if the pussy stinks and it's a WL I'd think it's probably an sti, i.e. yeast infection." I know right! STIs are more common than you think. It's important to practice safe sex and to get regular checkups with your doctor or sexual healthcare provider if you're sexually active. With early detection and treatment, many STIs can be managed or cured completely. Take care of yourself! :)

ChuckWow
03-02-2024, 10:19 PM
Thanks for your report,!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk