View Full Version : Other La Petite Aroma - May 2023 - Lucy

d_game
07-10-2023, 01:46 PM
Sex Worker's Name: Lucy
Session Month: May
Session Year: 2023
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): La Petite Aroma
Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 26 Railway Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9419 5590
Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): lapetitearoma.com.au
Photos Authenticity: No photos available
Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $350
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
Session Day: Tuesday
Session Time: Daytime
Estimated Age: 36 - 40
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
Knowledge of English: Very Good
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Tanned
Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
Body Shape: Petite
Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
Any Tattoos?: One or two
Any Piercings?: One or two
Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
Extras Charged: No, all included
Overall Looks: Very pretty
Overall Personality: Outgoing
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Would I recommend to others? Definitely. I’ve always had a good time at lapetitearoma. Lucy definitely knows what she’s doing and makes the experience a fully immersive one. She’s definitely all about the customer service and getting me as comfortable as she felt she can, helping me get the best out of the experience. Typically I find that any booking goes along a similar line where I’m a bit more in charge which I guess is normal as you’re the punter, but Lucy has a really unique way about her where you still feel like it’s all about you and it’s not like she’s trying to take control, but that in a way she’s sort of there to guide you through each moment almost like being with a teacher (sex teacher) who’s there to guide you in a non-confronting way.

I appreciate the different approach actually. Even just the way she guides me to sit down and spread my legs out and how to best position myself so she can get as engaged with the blowjob she was about to give as possible (she really wanted me to sit back and relax). I remember her getting to her knees and specifically near a mirror so I could get multiple views. Sometimes it was about me watching her doing her thing and other times, watching her ass and pussy in the mirror with a cheeky smile and sexy comments.

Lucy truly makes the punt feel like you’re the only thing that matters in those moments. She was always engaged and we had some great chats. Was slightly disappointing that we didn’t get to do Greek / anal, but to be fair, it didn’t take away from the experience and there’s always next time. She was up for it and even mentioned it during the punt, but one thing lead to another during sex that we just went with the flow and I mentioned maybe we could try next time to which she was totally fine with.

Face: 8/10

Body: 9/10

Bust (DD cup): 8.5/10

Attitude towards the rendezvous; 10/10

Oral: 9/10

Vaginal Sex: 9/10

Enjoy fellow punters!

bloggojoe4
30-11-2023, 12:47 PM
really interesting to see a review of this place from this year - a lot of the feedback I've seen has been negative so had been put off a visit. I work right across from there so I've always wanted to give it a punt, so will need to see for myself!

Thanks for the write up