PDA

View Full Version : General talk Footy is back, but Thursday night! I don't know

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 08:00 AM
Footy is back !

And it was a good game for the Sydney derby, it would have been much better if Maloney didn't score first! Then Merritt was the first try scorer and the second and I would win double @$7.50 x 2 !!

But I found the Thursday night start is very inconvenient because now instead of Friday afternoon, all the tipping competitions, Super Coach fantasy etc got to be done on Thursday and the newspaper didn't even have all the team list .and when AFL starts , still got to do them all on the Friday afternoon .

Too much work, not enough time!

What do you guys think, are you for or against Thursday night footy??

Cheers

yamada
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Footy is back !

And it was a good game for the Sydney derby, it would have been much better if Maloney didn't score first! Then Merritt was the first try scorer and the second and I would win double @$7.50 x 2 !!

But I found the Thursday night start is very inconvenient because now instead of Friday afternoon, all the tipping competitions, Super Coach fantasy etc got to be done on Thursday and the newspaper didn't even have all the team list .and when AFL starts , still got to do them all on the Friday afternoon .

Too much work, not enough time!

What do you guys think, are you for or against Thursday night footy??

Cheers

Thursday night, im going to have a boat party from 6pm to 11pm/ Have a enjoy footy on thurs day!!!

Good luck for your bet!!!!! i hope girl sleep on bed on Friday morning !!!!!

sexercisor2230
08-03-2013, 10:44 AM
no i much prefer two games on fri night..not a fan on monday night either

Sextus
08-03-2013, 11:48 AM
It will be a really short turnaround for the teams maybe playing on Monday and then Thursday.

But live footy on Thursday and Friday is good.

John_Matrix
08-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Thursday games are only for the first 4 weeks, I don't mind them tbh!

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Thursday games are only for the first 4 weeks, I don't mind them tbh!

Thanks Bro

I didn't know that

I thought its every week.

I am OK with it now! Can you imagine Cameron Smith backing up on Thursday after trashing the Blues again on the Wednesday before .......lol

Haha, sorry guys, Go Queesland, make it 8 in a row !!

Littlewonder
08-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Thanks Bro

I didn't know that

I thought its every week.

I am OK with it now! Can you imagine Cameron Smith backing up on Thursday after trashing the Blues again on the Wednesday before .......lol

Haha, sorry guys, Go Queesland, make it 8 in a row !!

Queensland Who????:horror: :haha:

lamb
09-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Cut Monday night footy and move to Thursday I reckon. I hate Monday footy!