PDA

View Full Version : Metamorphosis of a ML

Brissyc12
10-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Well Gentlemen,

After tossing around the idea of posting this i have decided to share this with you,

This story started a while back with a certain Caucasian Massage lady who shall remained unnamed for now. The year was 2022 and I have been visiting MLs for a while, but though a certain app I met a lady who gives proper massages at her place. even advertised professional massage services since she was diploma and degree qualified.
So here I was after I made a booking though her, both exchanged face pics before visiting, i usually dont, but I thought its for her safety so why not, arrived at her place
rang the bell, there she was walking towards me she was wearing baggy clothes so couldnt see much. went to the massage room; nice and clean with slow music playing and a diffuser as well. smells nice. so I undressed kept the undies on just in case. we got to talking while the massage was going on, man her massage was the best that I have had. we talked about massage and little bit about sex as well and she mentioned the most she would do was a hand job for the clients, not even naked. so time to flip and after a great massage had a HJ clothed. (exciting right ?) we talked a bit after the massage and I went back home.
but from that day we would chat regularly where we spoke about our limits and the fun we both had in the past with different partners, time comes that I made another booking but this time I said to her over the chat that I want more, she was bit shy but agreed to a naked massage with a bbbj, man that was the first time i saw her naked with a banging body Size DD breasts that are perky and a tight pussy and the BBBJ was one of the best, she got the naughty secratary looks while she was on her knees sucking me. overall a great massage great session.
So i was chatting to the other dudes on the initial group that I met her and none had received a BBBJ although all of them got a clothed HJ. so I thought may be push a bit more,
third time, we added toy play where I would undress her push her into the massage bed, use toys on her, she didnt have a large collection but ample, to my surprise, mid session she squirted two times, so there she was shaking from post orgasm begging me to fuck her.. but to my surpise as well I was able to say no, we both finished the session both wanting more,
few days later I would get a call from her saying she is horny and to come and fuck her... so walking away last time paid off, went to see her both had crazy fun and well she would squirt at least two times during you know..we both felt like we were going to be more of a FWB rather than a ML and a client.
so our adventures kept on evolving to toy play, back door play, outdoors, and even to a point that she would walk around with a remote vib in her she would go shopping I would go to the same center and follow her controling her vib remotely watching her trying to hide her pleasure from the public. shivering and shaking she would run to a discreet corner of the shopping center just as she squirts through her short squirt while i was watching...

there is lot that happened in between those stories thats for myself and her

So what began as a ML and a client got farther than I could imagine...

would love to hear any similar stories that happened to you guys..

thunderdome
11-10-2023, 11:37 PM
haha interesting. I take it it's all over now? How did it end?

NuruGuru
12-10-2023, 02:18 AM
this is the Stafford girl ?

Frank Walker
12-10-2023, 05:04 PM
Great story. Thought you were gonna tell us you fell for her and got fucked over but looks like you cracked the illustrious FWB situation.

I have gotten close to that myself. Pretty much offered and then I bailed cos married so can't take that risk and can only do set / structured sessions. That said, if I weren't married I'd just be hitting up international schools or working on the networks of WLs as they all have friends who don't play the game but also struggle to find blokes.

Brissyc12
13-10-2023, 08:16 AM
She had to fly overseas for a while. But man it was crazy fun while it lasted.

Brissyc12
13-10-2023, 08:17 AM
this is the Stafford girl ?

No she was on South side.

Brissyc12
13-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Great story. Thought you were gonna tell us you fell for her and got fucked over but looks like you cracked the illustrious FWB situation.

I have gotten close to that myself. Pretty much offered and then I bailed cos married so can't take that risk and can only do set / structured sessions. That said, if I weren't married I'd just be hitting up international schools or working on the networks of WLs as they all have friends who don't play the game but also struggle to find blokes.

What's with international schools ? ( easy roots?).. well the thing was she already had a partner who was bit of a douche according to her... So I knew it wasn't going to amount anything more than kinky stuff and sex.

Brissyc12
13-10-2023, 05:37 PM
this is the Stafford girl ? no she is from South side, but who is this Stafford girl

Brissyc12
13-10-2023, 05:38 PM

She had to fly overseas for a bit... But may be who knows when or if she is back... Lol