PDA

View Full Version : Manila One night stay

Gergelyovics
10-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Hi,

Guys a late report from my latest trip to Manila and Tokyo so in July I had a chance to fly to Tokyo via Manila and visit a few places.

Starting with Manila I stayed at Red Planet Makati which is fairly close to the famous P Burgos avenue. At first, I thought I would start early, but during the day it was pretty much nothing most of the places were closed and the streets were almost empty. Towards the evening birds started to turn up. I went up to Burgos there were tons of birds and noticed that most of them were kind of skinny fat and lots of ladyboys were out there.
I set with a girl for a massage she was okay nothing special, but I thought why not? The hotel security guys checked her ID just in case. Probably they had a few incidents with the unwanted gender thing.
The massage and the BJ were just okay it was not much. So I decided to give it one more, after a very average encounter. Towards Burgor met with a 50esh Italian guy he was around Burgor for about two weeks and he told me to visit a little Club called Cocko Rock. It was a surprise the club entrance was so tiny that it was barely visible from the street.
Went up the stairs and it was full of girls, the Mama-san welcomed me and offered a table. The moment I sat six or eight girls started to touch me including my willy. It was quite a unique experience and I would not expected this after a disappointing start. Mama san was pushing me to select one also she offered me other girls. At this stage, I could not really hold it and found a rocket pocket-perfect little one. She set on me and put my hand in her pussy then she started to give me lap dance, while I was staring at other girls. We had one drink and I thought it could not get better so we went back to my hotel. The action was extremely good probably one of the best sex in recent years. Her BJ was as good as the sex. I can not remember how much I paid but she was okay to let me decide if I would stay with her all night or just one session.
I can highly recommend Cocko Rock if you don't have time for Tinder or freelancers.
Tokyo was a different story...

4FoW2
11-10-2023, 10:17 PM
P Burgos Av is not the grand huntng ground some people make out it is. Stayed there for about 5 days and went out seeking each night. Most nights it was quiet with not much talent. In the 3/4 sessions I had with FL nothing rated above a 5. Most had substandard body and looks and were money focussed. No true GFE. Wouldn't bother returning. YVMD
4Fow2

Smoh
16-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Guys a late report from my latest trip to Manila and Tokyo so in July I had a chance to fly to Tokyo via Manila and visit a few places.

Starting with Manila I stayed at Red Planet Makati which is fairly close to the famous P Burgos avenue. At first, I thought I would start early, but during the day it was pretty much nothing most of the places were closed and the streets were almost empty. Towards the evening birds started to turn up. I went up to Burgos there were tons of birds and noticed that most of them were kind of skinny fat and lots of ladyboys were out there.
I set with a girl for a massage she was okay nothing special, but I thought why not? The hotel security guys checked her ID just in case. Probably they had a few incidents with the unwanted gender thing.
The massage and the BJ were just okay it was not much. So I decided to give it one more, after a very average encounter. Towards Burgor met with a 50esh Italian guy he was around Burgor for about two weeks and he told me to visit a little Club called Cocko Rock. It was a surprise the club entrance was so tiny that it was barely visible from the street.
Went up the stairs and it was full of girls, the Mama-san welcomed me and offered a table. The moment I sat six or eight girls started to touch me including my willy. It was quite a unique experience and I would not expected this after a disappointing start. Mama san was pushing me to select one also she offered me other girls. At this stage, I could not really hold it and found a rocket pocket-perfect little one. She set on me and put my hand in her pussy then she started to give me lap dance, while I was staring at other girls. We had one drink and I thought it could not get better so we went back to my hotel. The action was extremely good probably one of the best sex in recent years. Her BJ was as good as the sex. I can not remember how much I paid but she was okay to let me decide if I would stay with her all night or just one session.
I can highly recommend Cocko Rock if you don't have time for Tinder or freelancers.
Tokyo was a different story...

Where is this club Cocko Rock? Can't find it on Google.

Gergelyovics
16-10-2023, 06:07 PM
Where is this club Cocko Rock? Can't find it on Google.

Between Nautika and Coyote Ribs & BBQ, it has a very little sign you have to go up on a staircases.

https://www.google.com/maps/@14.5636112,121.0303448,3a,55.4y,183.68h,81.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc3RGuFlwuXJ1nnql58OyAQ!2e0!7i1 6384!8i8192?entry=ttu